(MOG BATTLE) TDTAYKURSO VS ARABPSYCHO

TDTaykurso

TDTaykurso

most legendary looksmax thugmaxxer HTN 6'3
FRAUDED / UNFRAUDED PICTURES BELOW, COMMENT UR PICK BELOW, EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION, RATE BASED OVERALL, YOU DON'T NEED AN EXPLANATION FOR YOUR VOTE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, WITHOUT FURTHER OR DUE ARABPSYCHO VS TAYKURSO.
Mogbattle

(I'M VERY LIMITED WITH THE PHOTOS I CAN SEND HIM AS ALL THE PICS HE SENDS ARE COVERING HIS FACE SO DO HIM JUSTICE AND GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND PLEASE TAKE A GOOD CLOSE LOOK AT BOTH OF US AND GIVE YOUR HONEST RATING, EXPLANATIONS ARE APPRECIATED BUT NOT NEEDED IF U DON'T WANT TO, WE WANT AN HONEST OPINION FROM EVERYONE, EVERYONE HAS A PREFERENCE FOR WHAT THEY CONSIDER BEAUTY AND AN OPINION, SO EVERYONES IS VALUABLE)

TAYKURSO (6'2.5) @TDTaykurso
Shitstainmogger
Pic1
Pic2
Heightz
Ko
Sdtaykurso

ARABPSYCHO (5'10) @arabpsycho

Toast
Arabdrip
Uglyindian
Arabdrip2 Bignose Arabdrip1

Attachments

• arabdrip2.jpeg
    arabdrip2.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 30998
where are the unfrauded pictures.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, UglyItalian, Mik and 8 others
Do any of these 2 post normal pics?

God I hate zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, TheDragon, N1666 and 8 others
Bro no one cares. Ur both just leanmaxxed normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyItalian, try2beme, Deleted member 30998 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
TDTaykurso Mogs.

How are you supposed to judge who mogs when you can barely see both of ur faces?

Fyf k2nWAAAaIbX

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
How are you supposed to judge who mogs when you can barely see both of ur faces?
sure i sent enough of my face for u to see and get a good rating, he has to cover his nose 99% of the time because it's monstrous, give him the benefit of the doubt and rate based off what u see

Jesus what a cringe thread

Why are there monkeys on my screen?

instead of giving ur valueless opinion that nobody gives a fuck about bein a negative ltn dork, give ur real input or gtfo nigga.
you are ugly