Moggingmachine tinder fish result (tinderfish gtfih)

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
7F1F6076 EC34 4F7C 9ED6 FE64DF811CEF

He got 92 likes in around 4 days and over 25 matches

Here are some of the girls he matched with

A61AC9F9 80CF 4A7A 9AE7 3B9A1FA7EC05 E3C0F84F BE3D 4A73 BF35 3EEBEC359279 B227FE64 79E4 4747 989D 5188A903798D 76ED3AB5 387B 49B5 A8FF 40D018428798

Some of these girls are cute. Some aren’t. Idk

@Dogs
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@OOGABOOGA
@moggingmachine
@apollothegun
@fakemeta.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1140, BrettyBoy and 4 others
it's obvious he's slayer tier is anyone really denying that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, 5'8manlet, RichardSpencel and 3 others
it's obvious he's slayer tier is anyone really denying that?
I reran the tinder fish because I kinda cucked him in my previous one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
My actual chadfish experiment:
62 likes, 51 matches.
24 hours and 2 rounds of swiping
7AA4EEE4 3933 481C 80C3 535E3A09B70B
BAC9863F 9F2A 4CD1 B27F DD7569CAC601

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Enlil, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
do people on here know moggingmachine's IG?

BBC halo is kinda inconsistent ngl,

OP did you use the chad car pics, or did you hesitate from going all out?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
bones theory confirmed again

Free him

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1464
Ah yes, just another day for a tribe member

BBC halo is kinda inconsistent ngl,

OP did you use the chad car pics, or did you hesitate from going all out?

What halo jfl most blacks look subhuman some what you can have outliers but they are often white mixed it's all about being nordic their issue is their forward growth

• +1
What halo jfl most blacks look subhuman some what you can have outliers but they are often white mixed it's all about being nordic their issue is their forward growth
You said it, not me.

tbh if he was white I think he would’ve gotten the same number of likes but in 1 day instead of 4.

You said it, not me.

tbh if he was white I think he would’ve gotten the same number of likes but in 1 day instead of 4.

Oh no i have long since abandoned the other copes tbqh it's nordic or nothing i just don't care anymore i ain't a nordic so i will fraud that little bit

• Woah
Oh no i have long since abandoned the other copes tbqh it's nordic or nothing i just don't care anymore i ain't a nordic so i will fraud that little bit
Was it the skull conversation we had? That + coloring theory?

Was it the skull conversation we had? That + coloring theory?

No it was comparing the skulls of blacks to nordics i had to see this shit myself to believe it.

Literally their skulls look gay alien

Compare to this

You can see the differences

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and EthnicelAscension
Why can't those bitches just post a normal fucking picture without some retarded gay ass filter.

So many of them do this shit it's so stupid

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
No it was comparing the skulls of blacks to nordics i had to see this shit myself to believe it.

Literally their skulls look gay alien

View attachment 242159

Compare to this

View attachment 242162

You can see the differences
lmao stfu deformed ass nigga keep coping with race, ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOURE UGLY, QUIT WITH YOUR STUPID RETARDED BULLSHIT COPES NONE OF IT MATTERS BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE GOODLOOKING

lmao stfu deformed ass nigga keep coping with race, ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOURE UGLY, QUIT WITH YOUR STUPID RETARDED BULLSHIT COPES NONE OF IT MATTERS BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE GOODLOOKING
Race is a multiplier with your looks. Maximizing your looks isn’t as simple as just having the best face, you need to max out your multipliers.

Banderas.gif

Indeed we all gotta fraud that's why i am making these threads to fraud the white skull it is possible though not entirely you can copy the traits found within whiter skulls

If u chadfish with people that arent famous, is there a big risk getting caught? -> banned ?

i dont want to have my number banned forever on tinder, if i ever ascend.. but would be a fun experiment to chadfish this weekend.

Race is a multiplier with your looks. Maximizing your looks isn’t as simple as just having the best face, you need to max out your multipliers.
eh, no it's not? maybe in SEA but that's it. Race can't be a fucking multiplier jfl, it can be a slight failio if you're asian or indian, but even as long as you're goodlooking as in have good genetics and facial development then it wont matter significantly either.

eh, no it's not? maybe in SEA but that's it. Race can't be a fucking multiplier jfl, it can be a slight failio if you're asian or indian, but even as long as you're goodlooking as in have good genetics and facial development then it wont matter significantly either.
The idea is that your race impacts what genetics you get, what skull shape you get, and of course, your coloring, which is huge in regards to looks.

On a side note: As whites become more rare, proportionally smaller share of the world population, JBW will begin to amplify even more. Part of why BBC game still exists is because blacks are such a small minority here in the west.

how good is that?

i made a tinder like 3 days ago and have 86 matches 99+ likes

maybe if he had better pics that weren't stills from a video he'd have more

The idea is that your race impacts what genetics you get, what skull shape you get, and of course, your coloring, which is huge in regards to looks.

On a side note: As whites become more rare, proportionally smaller share of the world population, JBW will begin to amplify even more. Part of why BBC game still exists is because blacks are such a small minority here in the west.
Genetics is responsible for how good looking you are. Wow. Water is wet. JFL at this race cope, why cope and say it's about race when it's just your overall genetic quality? I definitely agree with the coloring but jfl. Goodlooking people have features that go beyond just their race, your looks won't ever be limited by your "race" aside from maybe coloring or stereotypes that asians and indians have, but by your overall LOOKS/GENETICS. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

how good is that?

i made a tinder like 3 days ago and have 86 matches 99+ likes

maybe if he had better pics that weren't stills from a video he'd have more

Jfl 86 matches in 3 days dude? That means you’ve had 6 rounds of swiping (since there’s a 12 hour wait time between each round). Each round you get 100 swipes. But obviously you don’t swipe right on all 100. Assuming you swipe right on 50 each round, that means you swiped right on 300 women (50*6). You matched with 86 of them. That’s a ~29% match rate. You must be Chadlite (6 PSL or higher) since that’s a Chadlite statistic right there.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Jfl 86 matches in 3 days dude? That means you’ve had 6 rounds of swiping (since there’s a 12 hour wait time between each round). Each round you get 100 swipes. But obviously you don’t swipe right on all 100. Assuming you swipe right on 50 each round, that means you swiped right on 300 women (50*6). You matched with 86 of them. That’s a ~29% match rate. You must be Chadlite (6 PSL or higher) since that’s a Chadlite statistic right there.
I only swipe on girls that I think are high quality and would be good gf material, slaying is absolutely boring and degen. Sex without love is not nearly as satisfying or as fulfilling in my opinion

But yea I'd put myself around chadlite. Over the next few years I'm gaining muscle and money maxxing, hopefully I can ascend to chad. I might be too short at 5'11 though idk

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
I only swipe on girls that I think are high quality and would be good gf material, slaying is absolutely boring and degen. Sex without love is not nearly as satisfying or as fulfilling in my opinion

But yea I'd put myself around chadlite. Over the next few years I'm gaining muscle and money maxxing, hopefully I can ascend to chad. I might be too short at 5'11 though idk
Just wear thicker shoes to be 6'0+

so being indian willl becme more of a falio in the coming years?

so being indian willl becme more of a falio in the coming years?
Yea, at least if whites become minorities in their own country, in fact if there are TOO many black and brown people, even BBC will diminish in halo status. Part of the sexual race halos/failos is the sexual demand for them, but the other part is also their supply.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Yea, at least if whites become minorities in their own country, in fact if there are TOO many black and brown people, even BBC will diminish in halo status. Part of the sexual race halos/failos is the sexual demand for them, but the other part is also their supply.
damn

over for ethnics

• So Sad
damn

over for ethnics
I mean, this is all down the line, we'll all be oldfags by the time things get to a critical point.

I mean, this is all down the line, we'll all be oldfags by the time things get to a critical point.
our sons will be incel without a doubt then :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

over, ethnics need to be steralized

Which pic of him did u use

our sons will be incel without a doubt then :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

over, ethnics need to be steralized
Nah get a huwhite womyn after u ascend