Moneypill

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
let's face it, your only problem is money. that's why majority of you will ldar to mid 30s to ascend fully.

lost youth :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10987, never_lucky and 4 others
I need money to get a bunch of twinks to fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4430
My early 20's I used to just LDAR after working some shit job. I had 0 motivation to do anything cause I felt worthless and ugly.

Entering my late 20's I now have a career, sorta. Make slightly above average for my area. Have a new car and my own place. Still ugly and miserable. But feels good to mog other people financially when you passing a bus stop with a bunch of minimal wage workers waiting for a bus.

Money doesn't mean shit if you are sub 5 (unless really wealthy and/or famous). I have friends making 150K a year in their late 20's and can't get a date with anything above 5. Money only matters if you have a good base to looksmax with it.

I would be ok with working all my life as some server or retail but as a 6f chadlite+. Would choose it over my life in a blink, ngl

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Chadeep, Gaia262 and 5 others
My early 20's I used to just LDAR after working some shit job. I had 0 motivation to do anything cause I felt worthless and ugly.

Entering my late 20's I now have a career, sorta. Make slightly above average for my area. Have a new car and my own place. Still ugly and miserable. But feels good to mog other people financially when you passing a bus stop with a bunch of minimal wage workers waiting for a bus.

Money doesn't mean shit if you are sub 5 (unless really wealthy and/or famous). I have friends making 150K a year in their late 20's and can't get a date with anything above 5. Money only matters if you have a good base to looksmax with it.

I would be ok with working all my life as some server or retail but as a 6f chadlite+. Would choose it over my life in a blink, ngl
what is you face and friends face /10?

what is you face and friends face /10?
Got rated here around 3,5/4
5'11 white

Friend of mine has a mogger face- 7 at least but height is around 5'7 I'd say+ he is super non NT metalhead with no social circle= over in the west

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Got rated here around 3,5/4
5'11 white

Friend of mine has a mogger face- 7 at least but height is around 5'7 I'd say+ he is super non NT metalhead with no social circle= over in the west
brutal

The older I get the more I realise how important money is. The only time when money is not important is when you're in HS or College.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Pumanator
Truth has been told

The older I get the more I realise how important money is. The only time when money is not important is when you're in HS or College.
Money is very important in school too

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

This