Monolids are a mogger feature

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
idk where it came from that they are a bad feature. especially combined with high pfl and pct.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, rand anon, reek and 3 others
It looks shit

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
cuck feature

I think they look particularly bad when it's shallow set and combined with high set eyebrows which most asians have. They look like soulless insect eyes devoid of any emotions and expression imo

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and vermillioncorefan

3 eyes distance inbetween :forcedsmile:

I think they look particularly bad when it's shallow set and combined with high set eyebrows which most asians have. They look like soulless insect eyes devoid of any emotions and expression imo
depends on the region of asian tbh

how his eyes are a good example of monolids with high pfl and pct

it's mogger imo
nigga stop believeing psl propaganda, its all about appeal, his eyes are disgusting

again how?

show an example of what you think good monolids are then
This guy has good eye area. I don't know if they are monolids but his eyes do look asiatic

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
nigga stop believeing psl propaganda, its all about appeal, his eyes are disgusting
well he has a lot of women lusting in his comments so he clearly has appeal

would you consider these better

Screenshot 2024 05 15 at 120705 PM

Caucasoid eyes mogs insect eyes in male and female

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Looks good on women

I know two people who are half Asian (one Mongolian and one Japanese) and half white one male the other female

They have mogger eye area, hooded vertically narrow high pct overall aesthetic, the girls is hot the guy is my cousin he gets rated pretty high by women.

This guy has good eye area. I don't know if they are monolids but his eyes do look asiatic

mogger eye area

he appears too have a prominent browridge so that compliments his eyes

I still do think the other guy's eyes look good too though

here's the other guys TikTok account. he may look better in other shots

Looks good on women

I know two people who are half Asian (one Mongolian and one Japanese) and half white one male the other female

They have mogger eye area, hooded vertically narrow high pct overall aesthetic, the girls is hot the guy is my cousin he gets rated pretty high by women.
I actuality think it looks worse on women. they can still look good with them but it takes some femininity away from the eyes.

I actuality think it looks worse on women. they can still look good with them but it takes some femininity away from the eyes.
Looks good ngl I’ll try to find a pic that looks similar

IMG 4319

Kinda like this ngl

• +1
Reactions: reek