• 6’3

Votes: 47 70.1%
  • 6’6

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 52489

Iron
I’ve seen so much hype surrounding heights like 6’5 or 6’6 but are they really optimal? At that point you don’t even look human, I have a hard time imagining they’re the most attractive heights.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Adonis007 and Nick.Harte
6'4 ideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sportsmogger, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
5'6

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucid, IMOGYOU, Deleted member 52489 and 7 others
Tallies age like shit
Hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
i’d say a legit barefoot stadiometer 6’2 is probably ideal everywhere tbh

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, WhoAmIReally, future slavic chad and 2 others
5'8 - 5'10 is ideal in the real world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Heinrich Schmidt, ZaC and 2 others
6 foot 1 is ideal (Im coping)

If you go deep into celebrity and model heights you'll realize how ridiculous a lot of people's perception of height is, here and in normie places. The average 10/10 chad celeb or model is 6'1-6'3, with 6'4 rare and 6'5+ extremely rare. The chances of you seeing an actual unfrauded 6'5 man who is also attractive in a club are below 1%, let alone 6'6. There is no SMV benefit to being above 6'4.
6'3 is the best, maybe 6'4 if you only care about Scandinavia and the Netherlands but it might be the beginning of giant ogre-tier in a lot of places.

• +1
Reactions: nordicel and 5.5psl
I’ve seen so much hype surrounding heights like 6’5 or 6’6 but are they really optimal? At that point you don’t even look human, I have a hard time imagining they’re the most attractive heights.
Manlet fucking cope as per usual

There is no SMV benefit to being above 6'4.
It's a niche, some girls will prefer 6'8 guy over 6'3, + it's good for mogging.

But it's uncomfotable and very bad for health

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
If you have good genetics, frame and proportions yeah you're a god. But generally no 6'5-6'6 is not optimal for life and it can actually be a failo outside Western Europe. And you can forget about natty gymmaxing at that range. According to the studies I've read the most attractive heights are 3-4 inches above the male average height of your region.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nordicel
If you go deep into celebrity and model heights you'll realize how ridiculous a lot of people's perception of height is, here and in normie places. The average 10/10 chad celeb or model is 6'1-6'3, with 6'4 rare and 6'5+ extremely rare. The chances of you seeing an actual unfrauded 6'5 man who is also attractive in a club are below 1%, let alone 6'6. There is no SMV benefit to being above 6'4.
6'3 is the best, maybe 6'4 if you only care about Scandinavia and the Netherlands but it might be the beginning of giant ogre-tier in a lot of places.
tbh most models are 5’11-6’3 unfrauded, but almost all claim 6’1+

Height is not every thing, height + frame is what matters

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
no, not ideal in white european areas

but everywhere else pretty much yes
yeah in scandinavia and some european areas i’d argue it’s like 6’4 or 6’3

It's a niche, some girls will prefer 6'8 guy over 6'3, + it's good for mogging.
I get women wanting tall guys, but this borders on mental illness for me, like the female version of fat fetishism:

• +1
Reactions: Sens
bc his face, he would mog at 6’1 too, 6’5 is not adding much to his smv
6'1 might be generous, I'd say 6'2 but yeah he's a good-looking guy. Great proportions and frame for such a tall height too (assuming he really is 6'5 and not 6'4 like some people say).

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
it’s a fact, after i’d say 6’2 your height not really doing much for your smv it’s maxed out at 6’2 which is why an unfrauded 6’2 will always be the optimal height

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally, zura and ConfusedBolivian
The taller you are the higher the chances of you being some what difformed, LONGER face, etc
But if you have good harmony and height then of course that a giga mogger right there

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
6'1 might be generous, I'd say 6'2 but yeah he's a good-looking guy. Great proportions and frame for such a tall height too (assuming he really is 6'5 and not 6'4 like some people say).
celebheights has him at a legit 6’5 which is crazy since in shoes he probably be an easy 6’6, damn near nba level height

• +1
The taller you are the higher the chances of you being some what difformed, LONGER face, etc
But if you have good harmony and height then of course that a giga mogger right there
Imagine the SMV potential of a short guy with a 10/10 face and short guy genetic muscle-building capability who does LL to reach mogger height.

Imagine the SMV potential of a short guy with a 10/10 face and short guy genetic muscle-building capability who does LL to reach mogger height.
LL is cope, you look deformed after LL bcs ur legs get LONGER but not the torso, arms, spine, etc

i’d say a legit barefoot stadiometer 6’2 is probably ideal everywhere tbh
Modeling agencies consider 6'1-6'2 ideal, but they prioritize aesthetics and proportions over mogging potential. They generally consider 6'3 non-ideal and only make exceptions for top-tier chads like Chico.

Last edited:
  • +1
LL is cope, you look deformed after LL bcs ur legs get LONGER but not the torso, arms, spine, etc
Depends on how much you lengthen and your proportions before it. I've seen some terrible LL results but good ones too.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Manlet fucking cope as per usual
It’s not cope if it’s true. I remember watching that Tyson Fury Netflix series and I couldn’t stop thinking how out of place he looked whenever he was out in public.

between 6”2 and 6”4 is ideal

Anything more is too tall for various reasons.

It’s only if you listen to that faggot TAILS that you will start to think 6”6 is actually a good height lol

It’s not cope if it’s true. I remember watching that Tyson Fury Netflix series and I couldn’t stop thinking how out of place he looked whenever he was out in public.
Keep in mind the UK is relatively short, 6'0 guys here claim they mog there. But yeah 6'7 is niche territory.

6'3 -6'4 IS PERFECT AF. YOU GET INSANE HEIGHT HALO AND AT THIS HEIGHT ILL SAY FACE = HEIGHT
IM 192CM AND LTN DESPITE THAT I HAD GIRLS CALL ME CUTE/HOT [ IM FAR AWAY FROM LOOKING CUTE] HAD I NOT BEEN TALL WITH THE SAME FACE I LEGIT WOULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE.
BLESS MY LIMBS

Keep in mind the UK is relatively short, 6'0 guys here claim they mog there. But yeah 6'7 is niche territory.
Not really. It’s taller than pretty much all of Asia and America and it’s about average for Europe.

between 6”2 and 6”4 is ideal

Anything more is too tall for various reasons.

It’s only if you listen to that faggot TAILS that you will start to think 6”6 is actually a good height lol
Blocks your path
Clint walker 3

Truly a specimen. Legit 6'6, 0 proportional abnormalities, ideal natty old-school muscular chad build with 0 lankiness, classic chad face by 1950s standards, died at 90. Thankfully guys like him are very rare.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
the thing is there are several kind of ideal that reject each other so sticking to just one height in pointless
of course rotters here only think in terms of the mog and swear by being above 6’4
but honestly it's hard to take them seriously especially when they lack visuospatial skills and fail to properly visualize how those height look irl it’s the same problem with foids that fetishizes numbers
my take on what the sweetspot would be in day to day matters is 6’0-6’3
sports 6’2-6’6
attractiveness/aesthetics 6’1-6’3
masculinity/dominance : 6’3-6’5

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
uhmm..... thaats because you live in india! (Not a normal country)

I live in germany (a normal country)
the average height there is 6.5 foot

the thing is there are several kind of ideal that reject each other so sticking to just one height in pointless
of course rotters here only think in terms of the mog and swear by being above 6’4
but honestly it's hard to take them seriously especially when they lack visuospatial skills and fail to properly visualize how those height look irl it’s the same problem with foids that fetishizes numbers
my take on what the sweetspot would be in day to day matters is 6’0-6’3
sports 6’2-6’6
attractiveness/aesthetics 6’1-6’3
masculinity/dominance : 6’3-6’5
exactly so 6’2 is the best overall