morph mouth area

Deleted member 14677

Deleted member 14677

the man, the myth, the legend
can someone morph my mouth area just wanting to see if a shorter philtrum and cupid bow would suit me,

can surgeons even give me cupid bow? also wouldn’t mind getting opinions if philtrum would be the first thing you’d fix if you were me

@germanlooks @ht-normie-ascending @WontStopNorwooding

5B2A5E64 D44B 4773 B60A CFBB8024EB98

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, germanlooks, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
@thecel likes to morph

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and germanlooks
can someone morph my mouth area just wanting to see if a shorter philtrum and cupid bow would suit me,

can surgeons even give me cupid bow? also wouldn’t mind getting opinions if philtrum would be the first thing you’d fix if you were me

View attachment 1359349
Philtrum is cope man you just have shit eyes nose lips hairline you're extremely unharmonic

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, curryslayerordeath, .👽. and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
Philtrum is cope man you just have shit eyes nose lips hairline you're extremely unharmonic
how are his eyes shit? just because he doesn't have autistic coin slit hunter eyes

his eyes are one of his best features

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, .👽. and gamma
A shorter philtrum would give you a babylike midface ratio so that's not an option for you.
Your chin to philtrum ratio is very decent at around 2, so your philtrum is not the issue.

It's your nose. If your nose was narrower than your mouth would seem wider in comparison and your ratios would improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and Deleted member 10615
how are his eyes shit? just because he doesn't have autistic coin slit hunter eyes

his eyes are one of his best features
his eyes are really bad bro

i'm not saying u need to have hunter eyes necessarily but bro, nct, uee, they don't look deep-set he's got almost every failo in the book when it comes down to eyes alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
A shorter philtrum would give you a babylike midface ratio so that's not an option for you.
Your chin to philtrum ratio is very decent at around 2, so your philtrum is not the issue.

It's your nose. If your nose was narrower than your mouth would seem wider in comparison and your ratios would improve
this and a bit better cupids bow would ascend you to legit 6.5psl

your 1 surgery away from gigachad tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
his eyes are really bad bro

i'm not saying u need to have hunter eyes necessarily but bro, nct, uee, they don't look deep-set he's got almost every failo in the book when it comes down to eyes alone
okay i can respect that but his eyes have high appeal, you have got to admit he has an insane eye colour with really good lashes and great pfl. his has very slight nct and it doesn't look bad and if im honest i think hooding doesn't suit everybody, i think triggered has good eyes

he has eyes like wentworth miller and nearly every girl in the comments of wentworth miller interviews says his eyes and lips are very attractive

infact triggered might eye mog him since his eyes are more blue and he has better lashes

• +1

around how much would it cost for rhino? and is nose one of the easiest surgeries to not mess up?

• +1
this and a bit better cupids bow would ascend you to legit 6.5psl

your 1 surgery away from gigachad tier
Not really because to be even considered a gigachad you have to be absolute minimum 6 feet tall. And I can't believe yall ain't pointing out how is lips are a failo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211009-231535_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-231535_Chrome.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20211009-231552_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-231552_Chrome.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 59
  • JFL
okay i can respect that but his eyes have high appeal, you have got to admit he has an insane eye colour with really good lashes and great pfl. his has very slight nct and it doesn't look bad and if im honest i think hooding doesn't suit everybody, i think triggered has good eyes

he has eyes like wentworth miller and nearly every girl in the comments of wentworth miller interviews says his eyes and lips are very attractive

View attachment 1359361 infact triggered might eye mog him since his eyes are more blue and he has better lashes
my eyes are shit but they would’ve got more compliments then what @RODEBLUR has eaten hot meals in his lifetime jfl

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Biiyo03, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
@we_chillingfosho can u fuck off stop posting your pics in every thread

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
This whole area is fudged up man. From the nose to the mustache to the lips my guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-015752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-015752_Chrome.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 81
around how much would it cost for rhino? and is nose one of the easiest surgeries to not mess up?
Typically in Australia, a nose job (rhinoplasty) will cost between $8,000 and $20,000 AUD. This is broken up into the following parts: Surgeon's fees – Range between $5,000 AUD and $15,000 AUD, depending on the exact procedure

this is what i found on google for how much is a rhinoplasty in aus

and yeah rhino is not really a risky surgery, if you tell the surgeon how you want it done and his experienced it will give good results

• +1
Not really because to be even considered a gigachad you have to be absolute minimum 6 feet tall. And I can't believe yall ain't pointing out how is lips are a failo
okay bro tom cruise, sommerhalder, sean opry, justin bieber, taylor lautner, brad pitt, zac efron, tom strijd who are all under 6ft are not giachads:lul:

take those contacts of boy

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member and Deleted member 14677
okay bro tom cruise, sommerhalder, sean opry, justin bieber, taylor lautner, brad pitt, zac efron, tom strijd who are all under 6ft are not giachads:lul:

Are you comparing those names to this guy:lul::lul::lul:. Wow triggered has really charmed your ass. You'll follow him into a lizard hole. Just zoom in on his lips, their not even symmetrical. His mustache looks terrible and big

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR

View attachment 1359349

• +1

he’s obsessed with me and he thinks he knows psl lol

Your problem is your nose, just ain't fitting straight. no one will care irl, just talking about maximizing the gay psl chart.

• +1
he’s obsessed with me and he thinks he knows psl lol
Yeah I'm so obsessed with a 30 year old from an incel forum. Oh yeah yeah you are so cool buddy

Are you comparing those names to this guy:lul::lul::lul:. Wow triggered has really charmed your ass. You'll follow him into a lizard hole. Just zoom in on his lips, their not even symmetrical. His mustache looks terrible and big
i’ve been compared to Efron, Somerhalder and Drago u curry muncher and i’m 23 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14561 and gamma
no lmao im just destroying your delusional cope

being a gigachad is about the face not the height, do i need to remind yoy that @LooksOverAll is taller then you and 6ft7 and is apparently a khhv, do you think a 5ft9 guy with a chad face would be a khhv?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
no lmao im just destroying your delusional cope

being a gigachad is about the face not the height, do i need to remind yoy that @LooksOverAll is taller then you and 6ft7 and is apparently a khhv, do you think a 5ft9 guy with a chad face would be a khhv?
Nuff said. Mogged

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 71
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Nuff said. Mogged
:lul::lul::lul:

what is this meant to prove? yeah your good looking but being a chad is about the face not height, are you trying to say vinnie hacker who is like 5ft9 is not chad?

• +1
Bro every thread of yours is just an autistic battle between you and @we_chillingfosho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, gamma and Deleted member 14677
:lul::lul::lul:

what is this meant to prove? yeah your good looking but being a chad is about the face not height, are you trying to say vinnie hacker who is like 5ft9 is not chad?
Are you shitting me? Of course it's face>height. But let's give height some importance too Jesus christ.

Bro every thread of yours is just an autistic battle between you and @we_chillingfosho
he keeps commenting on them he should just delete his account i’m trying to take psl serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and volcelfatcel
he keeps commenting on them he should just delete his account i’m trying to take psl serious
Ngl I don't even know what the hell this psl thing is.

• JFL

View attachment 1359349
U unironcally need jaw implant tbh
Ezgifcom gif maker11

i’m fixing hairline but don’t think jaw implants are necessary
You need finesteride, minoxidil asap. You are balding faster than Dr Phil. For your age tho (35?) It ain't too bad

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14561 and gamma
Holy moly. Joking aside. No more trolling. No homo. Honestly if you looked like this. You would take the edge facially on me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-023208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-023208_Chrome.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 51

Attachments

• 4AC2A2E4-B6C9-4204-806D-E056EE95B495.jpeg
    4AC2A2E4-B6C9-4204-806D-E056EE95B495.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 4434EA81-FF84-4A54-937C-F8146DB6FD47.jpeg
    4434EA81-FF84-4A54-937C-F8146DB6FD47.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 121
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
i already mog every person i walk past when it comes down to jawline

@wanttobeattractive @volcelfatcel mirin eye colour in this sun selfie?
You could be model tier if you fixed hairline eyes and jaw

You could be model tier if you fixed hairline eyes and jaw
jfl my eyes and jawline are ideal are u serious u little cunt?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10615
Yeah but you looked good in your selfie already
The thing about my face is that everything just fits perfectly. Changing it would most likely make it worse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
i’m about to delete this i can’t deal with u low iq fucks today

jfl my eyes and jawline are ideal are u serious u little cunt?
Far from ideal bud. What are you smoking down there in Australia. Your mouth, mustache, lips and eyes are all shit