• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
this is all i asked for and instead i got a bunch of jealous faggots

thank you bro
Jealous of what? Jealous of receding pineapple hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, RODEBLUR and FascisstChad
jfl my eyes and jawline are ideal are u serious u little cunt?
ur jawline is far from ideal and ur eyes... let's not even talk about it

The thing about my face is that everything just fits perfectly. Changing it would most likely make it worse
nah u have unideal jaw and midface and severe UEE

hairline is also unideal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008-004500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008-004500_Chrome.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 33
@we_chillingfosho can u just stop bro it was funny at the start now it’s just annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Ah yes this is a perfect case study. Your entire lower half is a giant failo. Not only do you have a long philtrum but it's also puffy and protruding. Your nose is just.....moving on. Your eyes are dropping faster than Stallones. It's just all one big giant mess. And your only 5'10.....yay

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-030706_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-030706_Chrome.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 22
Finally a pic where he isn't frauding or tilting his fuckin head and squinting
4.25-4.5psl
i swear bro i’m coming down from mdma that i did last night and rodeblur and chillin are close to making me delete acc 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, RODEBLUR and volcelfatcel

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 22
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Ah yes this is a perfect case study. Your entire lower half is a giant failo. Not only do you have a long philtrum but it's also puffy and protruding. Your nose is just.....moving on. Your eyes are dropping faster than Stallones. It's just all one big giant mess. And your only 5'10.....yay
let’s talk business when you get on level which is 6psl

you’ve got a lot of work to do kid

i swear bro i’m coming down from mdma that i did last night and rodeblur and chillin are close to making me delete acc 😂
And then you'd come running back a week later again right

• JFL
Its a selfie. So it’s heavily distorted. Are you retarded?
Not really. I found a way that shows how my face looks like in real life and what I see in the mirror. This is 99.9 percent what I look like if you saw me head on

No you didn’t “find a way” to counter lens distortion from the front camera. I guarantee you look much more like the photo taken from distance with back camera. Learn about lens distortion. There is a stickied post here about it.
Oh yeah I totally look more like that far away blurry pic that you can barely make out what my features look like. No lighting whatsoever. Yeah yeah I totally look like that. I don't look like that other pic because the camera is right on my face. See your logic :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Once more tho. Last time. Who mogs
Tbh i used to think u were very good looking but morphing u blackpilled me a bit
Ezgifcom gif maker13

The morph is slightly uncanny but when you go all the way back to the original u see all the failoes

Idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 4614
Tbh i used to think u were very good looking but morphing u blackpilled me a bit
View attachment 1359456
The morph is slightly uncanny but when you go all the way back to the original u see all the failoes

Idk tbh
That second one doesn't even look human anymore bruv:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Fuckin block head

View attachment 1359456

Idk tbh

It's the same thing i did to @triggered
You made a more realistic one for him bro :lul:. I look like a transformer in my morph. The original looks so much better than that block shit

It's insane tbh both are similarly failoed
Ezgifcom gif maker11
Ezgifcom gif maker15

But i think for this to be equal both should sue their frauds

And it looks like @triggered might mog

His surgeries are also achievable and he is white

• +1
You made a more realistic one for him bro :lul:. I look like a transformer in my morph. The original looks so much better than that block shit
His is actually not very realistic at all

I had to turn on the filter for it to look canny

Whoever is saying this guy is not attractive is coping. His eyes and bones are insane, he is a chad and could probably model.

• +1
You got mogged by haven bitch. Now fuck off you dirty carpet rug rat
Damn dude

I'm white ur ethnic so idk why ur calling me a dirty carpet rug rat i find it kind of rich tbh

But damn don't get so frustrated u really taking everything just to insult me

You have the audacity to judge our looks when you look like a fucking gremlin. We both mog your ass back to monke. You ugly jungle creature

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-033921_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-033921_Chrome.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 25
You have the audacity to judge our looks when you look like a fucking gremlin. We both mog your ass back to monke. You ugly jungle creature
That picture is very old lol

I don't look like that anymore

That picture is very old lol

I don't look like that anymore
You look worse. You frauding ugly shit. Fuck off back into your hole

Never think about slithering out again. And before you judge a bunch of fuckin chads go look in the mirror you loner.

Speaking of holes, why are you so emotional? All i said was that the other dude might mog. That was enough to make you go all ballistic and look into old ass pictures of me so you can spam them and insult me. You react like a female. You have a pussy down there ?

Speaking of holes, why are you so emotional? All i said was that the other dude might mog. That was enough to make you go all ballistic and look into old ass pictures of me so you can spam them and insult me. You react like a female. You have a pussy down there ?
@Haven. Yo get a hold of your bitch. He's talking shit again

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
@Haven. Yo get a hold of your bitch. He's talking shit again
Lol nobody gets a hold of me and if it would be possible it wouldn't be some normie greycel LMFAO

@triggered. Did a rough morph of you bro. Narrower nose and slightly wider mouth.
But honestly I don't know if after pic looks better or too uncanny. A bigger nose might fit your face better.

Morph

• +1
@triggered. Did a rough morph of you bro. Narrower nose and slightly wider mouth.
But honestly I don't know if after pic looks better or too uncanny. A bigger nose might fit your face better.

View attachment 1359703
honestly bro i prefer how it is currently what do you think?

honestly bro i prefer how it is currently what do you think?
Yeah same it suits you. I think your face is too masculine for a smaller nose

• +1
Yeah same it suits you. I think your face is too masculine for a smaller nose
might just leave mouth to no one says anything about it irl it’s just this psl community taking over me lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770