71 kg :lul:,
~10-11% bf
KV :lul:
Inhib: incredibly high
First time clubbing.

Face :

went in like this

After the club:

nose red cuz freezing my balls off. Not cheek sucking stfu.

2. The club - located in very center of Moscow, very large spaces, a loot of rooms, a lot of people. Looks very well designed and expensive.

3. Club population:

3.1 General:
Mostly very young. Seemingly in the range of 18-24/25. Majority 18-22.
A lot of rich kids who most likely got clubbing every day squandering thier parents' money.
A lot of broke students like myself. The atmosphere their is very welcoming and amiable, everyone trying to talk/dance/drink with eachother.

3.2 Ratio:
Great ratio of females and males tbh seemingly 1:1
In reality probably 1:1.3, 1:1.5 at worst

3.3 Females: mostly young htb's, most looked HQNP.
tbh was uneasy to see really unattractive ones
All look very similar, blond hair + back jacket/black clothes. Very confusing.

Black blond fashion life Favimcom 2680999
470e347552e5478be5955d735e9356d9

Somewhat like this. I swear it was near impossible to differentiate them.:lul::lul:

3.3 males look much worse than females,

• A lot of hair loss ( seemingly every 2-nd or 3-rd guy i saw was norwooding aggressively) ,
  • Considerable amount of manletism (completely invisible in the club environment),
  • In general a lot of subhumanity, I comfortably mog the shit out of most males there
Although small amount of Pretty boys chadlites were present, I can handle the mog. + every person who was taller than me were not GL to say the least, except one chad.

4. My experience: I took 1000mg lyrica in total that night for disinhibition (takes extremely long time to kick in)
2 friends were with me.

I wasn't participating in usually club activities
I don't dance (inhib + autism) , I don't drink cuz lyrica.
I was walking around, smoking, flashing bones, trying to make eye contact. Received Great ioi's.

long story short we spent there ~4 hours
Got approached twice by two pairs of friends first time (htb 19 + mtb 20), second (htb 19 + mtb 18). (why tf they always move in pairs
:lul:).

Unfortunately disinhibition wasn't enough and first time I got approached I pretended that I don't hear them :lul: (music was loud, but I did hear them).I was literally unable to turn my head in their direction :lul:, after that they have left.:lul::lul:

Second time I got approached htb and mtb (19 and 18) they asked me if I want to buy them drinks. I did. Afterwards communication was very awkward and my 2 friends were acting like translators from autistic to normal language. After that htb asked me my Instagram which I don't have ( here I new it was over). Added me on telegram. Most likely going to be ghosted, but I will try writing her anyway.

Update: not ghosted yet.

I legit might have the highest inhibition on this platform. :feelswah:

5. My observations.
Barely saw any looksmatched couples, girls almost always look better. Saw a lot of nw-2's , nw-3's, recessed/boneless creatures with decently looking girls :lul: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :lul:. Some of them could be very rich though:redpill::redpill:, but for the most part they aren't :bluepill::bluepill:.

I liked clubbing a lot. Never received so much female attention in my life. I hate my psychotic brain though :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: . If only i was low inhib :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy: :bluepill: :redpill: :blackpill: :lul: . Definitely going to do that again, but a need to be prepared...

TL;DR Night clubs in Moscow are easy mode tbh. Females are Gl, males are not. Just be NT, low inhib :redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul:

It is so over. I can't cope with this anymore, my inhib is truly unbreakable.
What should i do with it?

Need help with substances for disinhibition (e-s ? amphetamines? shoorms?). I do not like alcohol. Will get access to pheni soon but i think its useless since Lyrica doesn't do it.
I inhib mog all of you mfs.

Also, should I bonemash my subhuman eye area?

@6’1cel @Lars @Alexanderr @Chad1212 @badg96 @forevergymcelling @Prettyboy @russiancel @Übermogger @EverythingMattersCel @astatine @Erik-Jón @Thomas DOM @JOJOcel @Moggie @LightSkinNoob @DoctorLooksmax @germanlooks @TsarTsar444

Attachments

• photo_2022-10-16_12-45-02 (5).jpg
    photo_2022-10-16_12-45-02 (5).jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-10-16_12-56-54.jpg
    photo_2022-10-16_12-56-54.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1665914486736.png
    1665914486736.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1665916270802.png
    1665916270802.png
    314 KB · Views: 0
  • ae90c30a9f4b097395f774d9a8cbd3a5--hair-make-up-beauty-tips (2).jpg
    ae90c30a9f4b097395f774d9a8cbd3a5--hair-make-up-beauty-tips (2).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, 6’1cel, Prettyboy and 16 others
dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, 444, CyprusGD and 3 others
tall bonemogger got iois despite being aspie

what's new

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 23186, Baldingman1998 and 19 others
If 1000mg of Lyrica doesn’t do it for you- it’s not looking good. You need something stronger. If you can somehow get your hands on Vorinostat, you should.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Yerico7, Deleted member 22354 and 7 others
lol at this narcy chad tagging me in his brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, Yerico7, Slob and 3 others
@Moggie how do these niggas end up on here

Don't buy drinks or food for women you have never met before and have done nothing to deserve free drinks or food from you.

They are users plain and simple, and this scenario never ends up in sex. It's disrespect on their behalf.

It's no more than the real life equivalent of throwing money at some chat camwhore or Onlyfans girl for flashing her tits.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zeshama, Chadeep and 9 others
They out there seizing niggas to fight in the war, you doing okay?

If 1000mg of Lyrica doesn’t do it for you- it’s not looking good. You need something stronger. If you can somehow get your hands on Vorinostat, you should.
1000 mg did work but i only alcohol like drunkness.Inhib lowered very slightly. Can't get Vorinostat. Shouldn't microdsing shrooms do it?

• +1
Reactions: copefuel and AscensionMan98
О я тоже москвич как насчет в субботу бухнуть? Только ты меня брутально замоггаешь

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack, Deleted member 22886, nitesik and 3 others
You would lose all your fucking inhibition on a night out with me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
1. My stats:
20 y.o,
191 cm barefoot,
~10-11% bf
First time clubbing.

Face :

went in like this

After the club:

2. The club - located in very center of Moscow, very large spaces, a loot of rooms, a lot of people. Looks very well designed and expensive.

3. Club population:

3.1 General:
A lot of rich kids who most likely got clubbing every day squandering thier parents' money.
A lot of broke students like myself. The atmosphere their is very welcoming and amiable, everyone trying to talk/dance/drink with eachother.

3.2 Ratio:

View attachment 1911436 View attachment 1911441
Somewhat like this. I swear it was near impossible to differentiate them.:lul::lul:

• A lot of hair loss ( seemingly every 2-nd or 3-rd guy i saw was norwooding aggressively) ,
  • Considerable amount of manletism (completely invisible in the club environment),
  • In general a lot of subhumanity, I comfortably mog the shit out of most males there
Although small amount of Pretty boys chadlites were present, I can handle the mog. + every person who was taller than me were not GL to say the least, except one chad.

4. My experience: I took 1000mg lyrica in total that night for disinhibition (takes extremely long time to kick in)
2 friends were with me.

I was walking around, smoking, flashing bones, trying to make eye contact. Received Great ioi's.

Got approached twice by two pairs of friends first time (htb 19 + mtb 20), second (htb 19 + mtb 18). (why tf they always move in pairs

Unfortunately disinhibition wasn't enough and first time I got approached I pretended that I don't hear them :lul: (music was loud, but I did hear them).I was literally unable to turn my head in their direction :lul:, after that they have left.:lul::lul:

Second time I got approached htb and mtb (19 and 18) they asked me if I want to buy them drinks. I did. Afterwards communication was very awkward and my 2 friends were acting like translators from autistic to normal language. After that htb asked me my Instagram which I don't have ( here I new it was over). Added me on telegram. Most likely going to be ghosted, but I will try writing her anyway.

5. My observations.
Barely saw any looksmatched couples, girls almost always look better. Saw a lot of nw-2's , nw-3's, recessed/boneless creatures with decently looking girls :lul: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :lul:. Some of them could be very rich though:redpill::redpill:, but for the most part they aren't :bluepill::bluepill:.

I liked clubbing a lot. Never received so much female attention in my life. I hate my psychotic brain though :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: . If only i was low inhib :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy: :bluepill: :redpill: :blackpill: :lul: . Definitely going to do that again, but a need to be prepared...

TL;DR Night clubs in Moscow are easy mode tbh. Females are Gl, males are not. Just be NT, low inhib :redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul:

Need help with substances for disinhibition (e-s ? amphetamines? shoorms?). I do not like alcohol. Will get access to pheni soon but i think its useless since Lyrica doesn't do it.

@6’1cel @Lars @Alexanderr @Chad1212 @badg96 @forevergymcelling @Prettyboy @russiancel @Übermogger @EverythingMattersCel @astatine @Erik-Jón @Thomas DOM @JOJOcel @Moggie @LightSkinNoob @DoctorLooksmax @germanlooks @TsarTsar444

You won't find HQNP foids slutting it up in the club. Russia is known for HQNP LARPers

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3573, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
It began for you since birth, buddy boyo.

I have some questions. Weren't there any stacies in that club? Did you bonesmash your lower third?

It's partially over if no stacies came to you even being tall with good lower third.

It's officially over for manlets like us in those clubs.

What height is good according to you? What do you say about 185 cm?

You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I have never seen anyone on this site that I am certain would mog me after my bulk, but salutations to you sir, because you definitely do.

You won't find HQNP foids slutting it up in the club. Russia is known for HQNP LARPers
Yea i didn't say they were HQNP they just look like that imo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It began but it is mostly over because bluepilled Moscow is way easier than the west but i still can't slay.

I have some questions. Weren't there any stacies in that club? Did you bonesmash your lower third?
I remember seeing a couple stacies. There was a lot of people there so it make sense.
It's partially over if no stacies came to you even being tall with good lower third.
its over

I would not say its over for manlets in Moscow/Russia bluepilled country tbh. But in the club it is absolutely over.

185 is good for clubbing

Did you bonesmash your lower third?

I did not. I stravemaxxed. And now I am extremely skinny

It began but it is mostly over because bluepilled Moscow is way easier than the west but i still can't slay.

I remember seeing a couple stacies. There was a lot of people there so it make sense.

its over

I would not say its over for manlets in Moscow/Russia bluepilled country tbh. But in the club it is absolutely over.

185 is good for clubbing

I did not. I stravemaxxed. And now I am extremely skinny
Did you try clubs in UK? You have hope.

(I don't promote fornication.)

О я тоже москвич как насчет в субботу бухнуть? Только ты меня брутально замоггаешь
Too high inhib to go out with strangers, sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
1. My stats:
20 y.o,
191 cm barefoot,
~10-11% bf
First time clubbing.

Face :

went in like this

After the club:

3. Club population:

3.1 General:

3.2 Ratio:

2 friends were with me.

5. My observations.

Why do you look like me at 10%bf, it never began for bone moggers like us, birdcels get more action than us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Diederick Kastner
Did you try clubs in UK? You have hope.

(I don't promote fornication.)
I did not. Why would i go to UK? Moscow's enviroment is great - females are gl and males aren't.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Can someone tag drugcels here? I am new.

Giga mogger, even mogs @averagejoe tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I did not. Why would i go to UK? Moscow's enviroment is great - females are gl and males aren't.
Your only thing is your eye area right?

You have bones I have eyes. I lack bones you lack eyes. You need eyes I need bones. Brutal.

1. My stats:
20 y.o,
191 cm barefoot,
~10-11% bf
First time clubbing.

Face :

went in like this

After the club:

3. Club population:

3.1 General:

3.2 Ratio:

2 friends were with me.

5. My observations.

E Vr2FkWQAI13FG

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
why don't you just consume alcohol like other normal people for high inhib?
I can't. It doesn't have a good effect on me I want to vomit instantly upon drinking. Even if i could it would be enough. If 1g lyrica can't help me then alcohol wouldn't be even close.

I can't. It doesn't have a good effect on me I want to vomit instantly upon drinking. Even if i could it would be enough. If 1g lyrica can't help me then alcohol wouldn't be even close.
You can take L -Theanine or Phenibut against anxiety. You should apply to modelling agencies btw

• JFL
Reactions: Diederick Kastner
1. My stats:
20 y.o,
191 cm barefoot,
~10-11% bf
First time clubbing.

Face :

went in like this

After the club:

3. Club population:

3.1 General:

3.2 Ratio:

2 friends were with me.

5. My observations.

Good report.

Did u see any ethnics? Do you recommend it as a weekend trip for me @Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet ?

Let me know if u don't know how we look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, tyronelite and AlexBrown84
Covering up your eye-area within the pics makes evaluating what you have to work with at your disposal, near impossible.

Eye-area is always number 1 with a woman

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Covering up your eye-area within the pics makes evaluating what you have to work with at your disposal, near impossible.

Eye-area is always number 1 with a woman
I curtain fraud eye area irl too. Its not good, only eye brows are.
I have eye area pic at the bottom.

you need shrooms or at least ssri like lexapro. these guys sell them ( meds) without prescription +home delivery https://apteka9800000.ru
its obvious you are mentally ill and need to fxi that asap. at that state not a single htb+ will ever tolerate your behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Diederick Kastner and ChristianChad
your russki genetics are adapted to the alcohol

it's all accounted for

your family line needs alcohol to reproduce

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Patient A, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
1000 mg did work but i only alcohol like drunkness.Inhib lowered very slightly. Can't get Vorinostat. Shouldn't microdsing shrooms do it?
Do you have to take a break after using doses? I’ve been on 300mg and it doesn’t seem to do much anymore. Should I take 900mg tomorrow?

Good report.

Did u see any ethnics? Do you recommend it as a weekend trip for me @Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet ?

Let me know if u don't know how we look
Depending on what do you consider ethnic. I am considered ethnic there since I am not Russian or other slav.
I do not know how you look like.

How it's possible that with good lower third bad eye area?

I curtain fraud eye area irl too. Its not good, only eye brows are.
I have eye area pic at the bottom.

You have high PSL features. You stand out. A fashion photographer would love you up.

Does this translate to female attraction? To a degree yes, but to another extent, no.

You are a Chadlite in terms of looks including eye-area, the problem is your 'look' and not how 'good looking' you are.

Your look is typically associated with the weirdo loner type of dude, which worked in the 90s and 2000s as those guys were seen as edgy and so they developed edgy personalities and had small social groups, however today, with number of retweets, likes, followers on social media being a huge thing and girls wanting that online presence... how much status you have has become the overriding factor and your face while very good looking, does not look sociable. The edgy masculine guy today is seen as 'toxic' and this vibrates through female social groups, even if those girls aren't feminists or buy into any of that bullcrap, their subconscious is being tapped into with this.

Can I ask if you suffer from aspergers' syndrome? Just to check, incase. Obviously I talk about girls being MAJOR culprits of physiognomy because they are emotional creatures, but I am being guilty of it too in checking if you have aspergers. Do you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Do you have to take a break after using doses? I’ve been on 300mg and it doesn’t seem to do much anymore. Should I take 900mg tomorrow?
Day 1 : took 150 + 300 later felt decently drunk
Day 2 : took 600 + 300 +150 spread out in 4 hours. Somewhat drunk. Very similar to alcohol. Inhib about the same.
Maybe I got tolerance because i used it 2 days i a row though.

Tolerance builds up very quickly take a week break

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Ok but vorinostat helps with memory and cognition, how it is supposed to lower inhibition?