Moscow night club report

Nah even without beard you look nothing like us, + height cuz people here are shorter than in slav regions a little bit.

Tbh you might have a problem that girls think that you are too good for them, prolly you are top 0.05% face + height wise in russia.
enought gaslighting. I got rated htn here 2 months ago. fastest ascension from htn to 1% in the history of manking? girls totally do not think that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: epictroll and Deleted member 8608
If 1000mg of Lyrica doesn’t do it for you- it’s not looking good. You need something stronger. If you can somehow get your hands on Vorinostat, you should.
Heroin

Nobody told me we had Robocop on the forum

Do you have jaw implants, BTW?

Another example that being NT is mandatory!

I have never been more wanting to fuck woman and aggressively pursuing them, than when i was on a cycle of Testosterone, you should try it. You still will be aspie, but a primal, full of T aspie which will attract woman regardless, that is if you want to slay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Psych meds are often detectable by just looking at your face, there is something off and fucking weird about your behavior, better learn to disinhibit yourself without pills, ideally.

WOW, looks like Richard Ramirez some picks.

What's your ethnicity?

yh vorinostat sounds like a very peculiar and interesting drug. Even though im *healthy now* i would like to try it just for lulz to get rid of former oneitis thoughts

WOW, looks like Richard Ramirez some picks.

What's your ethnicity?
My ethnicity originates from Dagestan republic located in North Caucasus. My exact ethnicity doesn't matter because you never heard of it anyway.

Were there a lot of roided / tattoed up guys?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How common do you get height mogged? I'm around your hight a few cm shorter (188-189) and I got brutally height mogged by 2 meter+ russian ogres

• Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and Prettyboy
Were there a lot of roided / tattoed up guys?
I think some of the security dudes there fall under that category, but other than that I have not seen a single one, and there were a lot people there. Guys looked just like a regular uni students 19-25 y.o seemingly.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
How common do you get height mogged? I'm around your hight a few cm shorter (188-189) and I got brutally height mogged by 2 meter+ russian ogres
Idk. Not often. About what you would expect from 190 cm.
Btw zoomers being 6'1 on average is a meme. They don't seem to be taller than other generations at all. They do look better in general though. They often seem looksmaxxed and whatnot. Tiktok influence probably.
Where do you live?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You have zero eye lashes thats an incel trait

if you grew eyelashes and had better lips you could go viral tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Diederick Kastner
You can take L -Theanine or Phenibut against anxiety. You should apply to modelling agencies btw
Tried phenibut. Its pretty good tbh, although I have to take huge dosages to feel anything. Going to try it in action soon enough

Idk. Not often. About what you would expect from 190 cm.
Btw zoomers being 6'1 on average is a meme. They don't seem to be taller than other generations at all. They do look better in general though. They often seem looksmaxxed and whatnot. Tiktok influence probably.
Where do you live?
Not russia but went there once a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Diederick Kastner
keep coping with SUCH sucked cheeks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
  • +1
Reactions: Artiste
You don't even know what I look like phaggot
Ask
@averagejoe @forevergymcelling @DoctorLooksmax @Artiste they can confirm
Let the virgins seethe brother

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Ask
Sorry man most girls don’t like curries

• JFL
Take with caffeine and empty stomach btw
I am doing just that. Unfortunately I am bad responder to it. Ate 8 grams last night thought i was going to die

Ask

It’s true you don’t

• +1
Unironically - take your meds

Such good bones and still doesn’t get pussy. You indeed are autismmaxxed

v
1. My stats:
20 y.o,
191 cm barefoot,
71 kg :lul:,
~10-11% bf
KV :lul:
Inhib: incredibly high
First time clubbing.

Face :

went in like this

After the club:

nose red cuz freezing my balls off. Not cheek sucking stfu.

2. The club - located in very center of Moscow, very large spaces, a loot of rooms, a lot of people. Looks very well designed and expensive.

3. Club population:

3.1 General:
Mostly very young. Seemingly in the range of 18-24/25. Majority 18-22.
A lot of rich kids who most likely got clubbing every day squandering thier parents' money.
A lot of broke students like myself. The atmosphere their is very welcoming and amiable, everyone trying to talk/dance/drink with eachother.

3.2 Ratio:
Great ratio of females and males tbh seemingly 1:1
In reality probably 1:1.3, 1:1.5 at worst

3.3 Females: mostly young htb's, most looked HQNP.
tbh was uneasy to see really unattractive ones
All look very similar, blond hair + back jacket/black clothes. Very confusing.

View attachment 1911436 View attachment 1911441
Somewhat like this. I swear it was near impossible to differentiate them.:lul::lul:

3.3 males look much worse than females,

• A lot of hair loss ( seemingly every 2-nd or 3-rd guy i saw was norwooding aggressively) ,
  • Considerable amount of manletism (completely invisible in the club environment),
  • In general a lot of subhumanity, I comfortably mog the shit out of most males there
Although small amount of Pretty boys chadlites were present, I can handle the mog. + every person who was taller than me were not GL to say the least, except one chad.

4. My experience: I took 1000mg lyrica in total that night for disinhibition (takes extremely long time to kick in)
2 friends were with me.

I wasn't participating in usually club activities
I don't dance (inhib + autism) , I don't drink cuz lyrica.
I was walking around, smoking, flashing bones, trying to make eye contact. Received Great ioi's.

long story short we spent there ~4 hours
Got approached twice by two pairs of friends first time (htb 19 + mtb 20), second (htb 19 + mtb 18). (why tf they always move in pairs
:lul:).

Unfortunately disinhibition wasn't enough and first time I got approached I pretended that I don't hear them :lul: (music was loud, but I did hear them).I was literally unable to turn my head in their direction :lul:, after that they have left.:lul::lul:

Second time I got approached htb and mtb (19 and 18) they asked me if I want to buy them drinks. I did. Afterwards communication was very awkward and my 2 friends were acting like translators from autistic to normal language. After that htb asked me my Instagram which I don't have ( here I new it was over). Added me on telegram. Most likely going to be ghosted, but I will try writing her anyway.

Update: not ghosted yet.

I legit might have the highest inhibition on this platform. :feelswah:

5. My observations.
Barely saw any looksmatched couples, girls almost always look better. Saw a lot of nw-2's , nw-3's, recessed/boneless creatures with decently looking girls :lul: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :lul:. Some of them could be very rich though:redpill::redpill:, but for the most part they aren't :bluepill::bluepill:.

I liked clubbing a lot. Never received so much female attention in my life. I hate my psychotic brain though :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: . If only i was low inhib :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy: :bluepill: :redpill: :blackpill: :lul: . Definitely going to do that again, but a need to be prepared...

TL;DR Night clubs in Moscow are easy mode tbh. Females are Gl, males are not. Just be NT, low inhib :redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul:

It is so over. I can't cope with this anymore, my inhib is truly unbreakable.
What should i do with it?

Need help with substances for disinhibition (e-s ? amphetamines? shoorms?). I do not like alcohol. Will get access to pheni soon but i think its useless since Lyrica doesn't do it.
I inhib mog all of you mfs.

Also, should I bonemash my subhuman eye area?

@6’1cel @Lars @Alexanderr @Chad1212 @badg96 @forevergymcelling @Prettyboy @russiancel @Übermogger @EverythingMattersCel @astatine @Erik-Jón @Thomas DOM @JOJOcel @Moggie @LightSkinNoob @DoctorLooksmax @germanlooks @TsarTsar444

very yamnaya phenotype

YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE DUDE