Moscow night club report

Good report.

Did u see any ethnics? Do you recommend it as a weekend trip for me @Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet ?

Let me know if u don't know how we look
Ngl I know I'd KILL it in Moscow

Exotic halo defo we need to go bhai

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
Good report.

Did u see any ethnics? Do you recommend it as a weekend trip for me @Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet ?

Let me know if u don't know how we look
If you are foreigner in Moscow it should be easy in theory. Not every girl knows english here though

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Ok but vorinostat helps with memory and cognition, how it is supposed to lower inhibition?
Oh no, it doesn’t only affect those. It has also extraordinary effects on fear extinction. The anxiety one feels in social situations oftentimes originates from some deeply rooted fears one has developed. Whether you are conscious of them or not.

In short, Vorinostat will basically allow you to suppress those fears and start with a clean slate. By various intriguing mechanisms.
The result is, social interactions or other fearful situations do not bother you as they did before.
The best part is that it's permanent and doesn't need to be taken again in order to suppress those fears.

I bought some Lyrica and did use it prior to Vorinostat use but after Vorinostat I have felt no need to use it any longer.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Yerico7, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
Imagine having to risk your freedom to enjoy parties

Do you have to take a break after using doses? I’ve been on 300mg and it doesn’t seem to do much anymore. Should I take 900mg tomorrow?
That’s the thing with Lyrica, you can develop tolerance rather fast so avoiding the use of high doses straight away and too frequently is important.

Though, tolerance is quick to develop it is also quick to depart so long you take adequate breaks.
Certainly at least a week, I imagine multiple weeks to be necessary honestly.

I wouldn’t suggest 900mg, it’s rather high not too mention two to three weeks from now you’ll be facing the exact same issue as you were with 300mg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and AlexBrown84
1000 mg did work but i only alcohol like drunkness.Inhib lowered very slightly. Can't get Vorinostat. Shouldn't microdsing shrooms do it?
I would say the lowered inhibition from alcohol is a bit different from Lyrica. I imagine it's because alcohol doesn't really only affect your inhibition but cognition as well.

You are not incel, you are volcel which is even worse. Imagine looking the way you look at not fucking. That's unexplainable for me.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Zhuurst
You are not incel, you are volcel which is even worse. Imagine looking the way you look at not fucking. That's unexplainable for me.
i don't have to imagine

You gotta be fucking kidsing me. How is this guy claiming incel. It never began for 99% of the population if so

• +1
Reactions: Zhuurst
You gotta be fucking kidsing me. How is this guy claiming incel. It never began for 99% of the population if so
I was literally rated htn here 2-3 months ago

Depending on what do you consider ethnic. I am considered ethnic there since I am not Russian or other slav.
I do not know how you look like.
@Chinacurry means MENA, brown latino pheno and South Asian pheno

Bruhh how are you KV with that face lol

I thought chads were confident & low inhib :soy:

@averagejoe
help this youngin out

• JFL
Reactions: Diederick Kastner
NT in slav land is truly all that matters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, 444, Slob and 1 other person
Barely saw any looksmatched couples, girls almost always look better.
this is unironically the truth. prettiest girls i know always dating questionable looking creatures

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444
@Chinacurry means MENA, brown latino pheno and South Asian pheno
I saw several black people, several asians. Not sure about MENA. Minorities are very very rare in Moscow.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
If 1000mg of Lyrica doesn’t do it for you- it’s not looking good. You need something stronger. If you can somehow get your hands on Vorinostat, you should.
Is vorinostat supposed to be so expensive? 4 533$ for 100mg x 100. Is it worth it ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I mog you to oblivion in every aspect, but you look decent, so could come with me. 6'1 28.
Well 6'1 is not that big of a difference, but 28 is too old, we are completely different

you need shrooms or at least ssri like lexapro. these guys sell them ( meds) without prescription +home delivery https://apteka9800000.ru
its obvious you are mentally ill and need to fxi that asap. at that state not a single htb+ will ever tolerate your behaviour.

its obvious you are mentally ill and need to fxi that asap. at that state not a single htb+ will ever tolerate your behaviour.
That's exactly the point i am making.
you need shrooms or at least ssri like lexapro. these guys sell them ( meds) without prescription +home delivery https://apteka9800000.ru
Thank you, will definitely check this store out

1. My stats:
20 y.o,
191 cm barefoot,
71 kg :lul:,
~10-11% bf
KV :lul:
Inhib: incredibly high
First time clubbing.

Face :

went in like this

After the club:

nose red cuz freezing my balls off. Not cheek sucking stfu.

2. The club - located in very center of Moscow, very large spaces, a loot of rooms, a lot of people. Looks very well designed and expensive.

3. Club population:

3.1 General:
Mostly very young. Seemingly in the range of 18-24/25. Majority 18-22.
A lot of rich kids who most likely got clubbing every day squandering thier parents' money.
A lot of broke students like myself. The atmosphere their is very welcoming and amiable, everyone trying to talk/dance/drink with eachother.

3.2 Ratio:
Great ratio of females and males tbh seemingly 1:1
In reality probably 1:1.3, 1:1.5 at worst

3.3 Females: mostly young htb's, most looked HQNP.
tbh was uneasy to see really unattractive ones
All look very similar, blond hair + back jacket/black clothes. Very confusing.

View attachment 1911436 View attachment 1911441
Somewhat like this. I swear it was near impossible to differentiate them.:lul::lul:

3.3 males look much worse than females,

• A lot of hair loss ( seemingly every 2-nd or 3-rd guy i saw was norwooding aggressively) ,
  • Considerable amount of manletism (completely invisible in the club environment),
  • In general a lot of subhumanity, I comfortably mog the shit out of most males there
Although small amount of Pretty boys chadlites were present, I can handle the mog. + every person who was taller than me were not GL to say the least, except one chad.

4. My experience: I took 1000mg lyrica in total that night for disinhibition (takes extremely long time to kick in)
2 friends were with me.

I wasn't participating in usually club activities
I don't dance (inhib + autism) , I don't drink cuz lyrica.
I was walking around, smoking, flashing bones, trying to make eye contact. Received Great ioi's.

long story short we spent there ~4 hours
Got approached twice by two pairs of friends first time (htb 19 + mtb 20), second (htb 19 + mtb 18). (why tf they always move in pairs
:lul:).

Unfortunately disinhibition wasn't enough and first time I got approached I pretended that I don't hear them :lul: (music was loud, but I did hear them).I was literally unable to turn my head in their direction :lul:, after that they have left.:lul::lul:

Second time I got approached htb and mtb (19 and 18) they asked me if I want to buy them drinks. I did. Afterwards communication was very awkward and my 2 friends were acting like translators from autistic to normal language. After that htb asked me my Instagram which I don't have ( here I new it was over). Added me on telegram. Most likely going to be ghosted, but I will try writing her anyway.

Update: not ghosted yet.

I legit might have the highest inhibition on this platform. :feelswah:

5. My observations.
Barely saw any looksmatched couples, girls almost always look better. Saw a lot of nw-2's , nw-3's, recessed/boneless creatures with decently looking girls :lul: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :lul:. Some of them could be very rich though:redpill::redpill:, but for the most part they aren't :bluepill::bluepill:.

I liked clubbing a lot. Never received so much female attention in my life. I hate my psychotic brain though :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: . If only i was low inhib :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy: :bluepill: :redpill: :blackpill: :lul: . Definitely going to do that again, but a need to be prepared...

TL;DR Night clubs in Moscow are easy mode tbh. Females are Gl, males are not. Just be NT, low inhib :redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul:

It is so over. I can't cope with this anymore, my inhib is truly unbreakable.
What should i do with it?

Need help with substances for disinhibition (e-s ? amphetamines? shoorms?). I do not like alcohol. Will get access to pheni soon but i think its useless since Lyrica doesn't do it.
I inhib mog all of you mfs.

Also, should I bonemash my subhuman eye area?

@6’1cel @Lars @Alexanderr @Chad1212 @badg96 @forevergymcelling @Prettyboy @russiancel @Übermogger @EverythingMattersCel @astatine @Erik-Jón @Thomas DOM @JOJOcel @Moggie @LightSkinNoob @DoctorLooksmax @germanlooks @TsarTsar444

chads.org no wonder all the indian narcys on this platform become depressed and suicidal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 8608
It's funny how everyone here seems very good looking but with high inhibition/non NT. This site is actually for the complete opposite. Men with bad to average looks, who want to improve their looks. Not for high inhib chadlites who just come here to humble brag.

In Russia you need to be low inhib, and it isnt even hard, just dont be a full blown autist and you're good. Op cant even turn his head when he gets approached by girls, meanwhile this chink has fucked 100s of prime jbs.

• +1
Are you Russian or a foreigner? If you're a foreigner, watch out talking next to bratva (men like me with face tattoos and adidas jumpsuits). If we sniff out your accent, we will beat you up and rob you.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 444 and Deleted member 1851
That's exactly the point i am making.

Thank you, will definitely check this store out
best meds that you can get from over there imo
lexapro ( iv tested 8-9 ssris/snris on myself and this one was the best - made me happy, and anxiety was instantly reduced from top 95% to 15-20% - big 5 personality test) other ssris ussualy just numb your all emotions -no fear but no joy.
and baclofen- its literally phenibut but 10x stronger. never use more than 75mg and only on special nights out. ( big lol is that you can legally but it here, but on darknet is costs around 1500 rubles)

microdosing magic mushrooms is also good. 0.20/0.25g every third day but their effects are very similar to srris and you cant combine them. Its actually the only drug that im permanently now use for neurogenesis/neuroplasticity benefits + slightly better mood/energy.

but obviously its all stop gap measures.

try to check your gut health. it helped me personally to get rid of social anxiety because my problem lied in the gut - candida. this guy also had the same experience - https://neuroleptic.ru/forum/topic/15649-бактерии-и-тревога/

and check hormones - testostoerone/thyroid

High chance that your anxiety has an endogenous origin and sadly you have to figure out on your own through trials and errors whats not working on your body

I would gladly try nardil/vorinostat though - read multiple good reviews from users over here changing their life. Sadly its a big pain the ass getting that in russia. especially nardil.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
best meds that you can get from over there imo
lexapro ( iv tested 8-9 ssris/snris on myself and this one was the best - made me happy, and anxiety was instantly reduced from top 95% to 15-20% - big 5 personality test) other ssris ussualy just numb your all emotions -no fear but no joy.
and baclofen- its literally phenibut but 10x stronger. never use more than 75mg and only on special nights out. ( big lol is that you can legally but it here, but on darknet is costs around 1500 rubles)

microdosing magic mushrooms is also good. 0.20/0.25g every third day but their effects are very similar to srris and you cant combine them.

but obviously its all stop gap measures.

try to check your gut health. it helped me personally to get rid of social anxiety because my problem lied in the gut - candida. this guy also had the same experience - https://neuroleptic.ru/forum/topic/15649-бактерии-и-тревога/

and check hormones - testostoerone/thyroid

High chance that your anxiety has an endogenous origin and sadly you have to figure out on your own through trials and errors whats not working on your body
can talk in pm for a bit?

Can someone tag drugcels here? I am new.
Я знаю чела с инцел-треда его зовут вокару он тоже инцел базоыый он знает где все это достать можем с ним затусить

Are you Russian or a foreigner? If you're a foreigner, watch out talking next to bratva (men like me with face tattoos and adidas jumpsuits). If we sniff out your accent, we will beat you up and rob you.
I was born and raised here but i am not ethnically Russian or slavic.

Stfu stop taking drugs to become low inhib it will never work
Go seek a bartender/barista/waiter job
It will be super awkward at first with clients, but slowly, in 1 month, you’ll finally become normal

• +1
Reactions: future_
Go seek a bartender/barista/waiter job
It will be super awkward at first with clients, but slowly, in 1 month, you’ll finally become normal
That's a brain condition. I was born like this. Cannot be changed the way you described :blackpill::blackpill:

I hope you are wrong else I am finished.

I hope you are wrong else I am finished.
The only thing that will work is exposure therapy, nothing else
Drugs will never work in the long run, you’ll get fu les up even more
Don’t waste time and find a social job right now

Edit : keep shitting yourself bye lmao I gave you the best advice

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Mouthbreath and Diederick Kastner
You have high PSL features. You stand out. A fashion photographer would love you up.

Does this translate to female attraction? To a degree yes, but to another extent, no.

You are a Chadlite in terms of looks including eye-area, the problem is your 'look' and not how 'good looking' you are.

Your look is typically associated with the weirdo loner type of dude, which worked in the 90s and 2000s as those guys were seen as edgy and so they developed edgy personalities and had small social groups, however today, with number of retweets, likes, followers on social media being a huge thing and girls wanting that online presence... how much status you have has become the overriding factor and your face while very good looking, does not look sociable. The edgy masculine guy today is seen as 'toxic' and this vibrates through female social groups, even if those girls aren't feminists or buy into any of that bullcrap, their subconscious is being tapped into with this.

Can I ask if you suffer from aspergers' syndrome? Just to check, incase. Obviously I talk about girls being MAJOR culprits of physiognomy because they are emotional creatures, but I am being guilty of it too in checking if you have aspergers. Do you?
I am not Chadlite but I think you are right.

I don't know if I am aspie or not. Have never gone to psychologist if that's the doctor who could make such a diagnosis.

Last edited:
I am not Chadlite but I think you are right.

I don't know if I am aspie or not. Have never gone to psychologist if that's the doctor who could make such a diagnosis.

You are lol.

Your eyes are deep set.

You are an aspie looking Chadlite.

Dark-looks

Tall dark and handsome

Introverted goth chicks in London would have emptied your balls of semen. Believe me I went to rock raves back in the day a couple of times and you would have had 10/10 SMV there.

And the fact you are introverted would have halo'ed you massively as it's mysterious with your look.

As long you play on this as your personality, girls will lap it up. It's not hard to be congruent with your looks if you are an aspie looking Chad, which is why everyone on here wants to look like Sean O'Pry with cheekbones that project immensely outwards. You have that look. I think it's just that Russians are cold and ruthless as a culture so you are anxious af and haven't had the approval you need to develop yourself as a person in the physical world.

So you haven't even kissed a girl yet? 20 years old, ideal body fat, 6ft3. Well at least you will age well with those bones, not relying on collagen etc. You have time to read, meditate and improve your confidence.

• Hmm...
This is why he is high inhib.

He doesn't feel like he belongs.
That only partially true. I am somewhat ashamed of my name/surname, they are very unorthodox and bad sounding in my opinion. The have islamic/arab origins whilst I live in slavik christian city.

That only partially true. I am somewhat ashamed of my name/surname, they are very unorthodox and bad sounding in my opinion. The have islamic/arab origins whilst I live in slavik christian city.

Then rename yourself? Give yourself a nickname.

I am ashamed of my 4.5 inch Indian penis. I don't go around telling every one I meet about it.

Where are you from then?
Dagestan. Its not a nationality but I don't want to give more details than that.
Dagestani have low-class thug or MMA fighter reputation in Moscow which doesn't make my situation better

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and nitesik
О я тоже москвич как насчет в субботу бухнуть? Только ты меня брутально замоггаешь
Итс овер фор итсоверцела

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverCel
  • +1
Mirin ethnic mogger

Ah I see. You're in a weird grey zone between ethnic and white
In Moscow I am full-blown ethnic because everyone else is slavic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Dagestan. Its not a nationality but I don't want to give more details than that.
Dagestani have low-class thug or MMA fighter reputation in Moscow which doesn't make my situation better
ebuchi sluchai, kavkazkie moggeri striking again. You look nothing like dagestani guy tbh

also, people here know about dagestan and stuff, we have some users from kavkaz

• +1
ebuchi sluchai, kavkazkie moggeri striking again. You look nothing like dagestani guy tbh
yes. Stereotypically dags are bearded thug-looking(in a bad way) mfs

Some look like arabs

Last edited:
yes. Stereotypically dags are bearded thug-looking mfs
Nah even without beard you look nothing like us, + height cuz people here are shorter than in slav regions a little bit.

Tbh you might have a problem that girls think that you are too good for them, prolly you are top 0.05% face + height wise in russia.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa