MOST BLUEPILLED USER

CHOOSE

• Total voters
Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo
Today, we're rounding up the tallcucks, soys, possible women, and chads to find the most bluepilled user on looksmax.me!

First of all, @Hozay, the Mexican redpill advocate

Next up, @Wallenberg, the chad who actively tries to make incel's lives worse

And finally, @Native, the 6'4" hapa who has LITERALLY never been incel in his life

PICK THE MOST BLUEPILLED USERRRRRRR!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 2403, AbuSAF and 12 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9380

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 2403, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Deleted member 9380
Dn laugh for shit. Ur an utter shit user. I never loved u and ur adopted
i thought what we had was special
Proexyoungmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 7125, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
they arent bluepilled. they just want to farm reacts stating the obvious and gaslight us as crazy incels

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, Chadeep and Deleted member 7866
@Wallencuck by a longshot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Arcturus and Deleted member 7866
@LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 7866
Top 3 coolest users tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
@Hozay should not be in this list at all
1RUP

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 7125 and 3 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1862, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, SendMePicsToRate and 5 others
Am i bluepilled @youngmaxxing ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
  • JFL
  • +1
@RODEBLUR

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
You believe height doesn’t matter. You think weight loss is good etc
i think height does matter. I think weight loss is good. I am not bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
i think height does matter. I think weight loss is good. I am not bluepilled.
You’ve made threads saying height is overrated past 5’6 and you think personality matters and that nob whites especially blacks slays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, mogstar and 1 other person
You’ve made threads saying height is overrated past 5’6 and you think personality matters and that nob whites especially blacks slays
He was begging for my bbc earlier tbh. It was gay af.

@higgabigga is right . He knows that there’s no height for face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
You don't think your IPD is as wide set as we tell you.
low IQ, if that were an incorrect statement i'd disagree with the term with be ''delusion'', not ''bluepilled'. being bluepilled means you don't believe in looks theory and the importance thereof and how it is tied to genetics instead of actions you take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
low IQ, if that were an incorrect statement i'd disagree with the term with be ''delusion'', not ''bluepilled'. being bluepilled means you don't believe in looks theory and the importance thereof and how it is tied to genetics instead of actions you take
Well, you're sort of bluepilled about your own appearance then. Sort of how @alriodai claims his tear droughts make him ugly as fuck but truth is he would be a Zayn Malik lookalike if not.

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
Well, you're sort of bluepilled about your own appearance then. Sort of how @alriodai claims his tear droughts make him ugly as fuck but truth is he would be a Zayn Malik lookalike if not.
u are lying about ur dick size tho

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and alriodai
no, because this would mean that the equivalent to ''getting a haircut'' would give me a better IPD, and the blackpill would be to get surgery. I have no desire to change my IPD at all.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I'm not. Having a dick as big as mine is not a good thing like i've said before.
but bro how u are that tall and so big dick but such pencil neck? u would look ridiculous wtf

no, because this would mean that the equivalent to ''getting a haircut'' would give me a better IPD, and the blackpill would be to get surgery. I have no desire to change my IPD at all.
No, I meant in an opposite way, you overrate yourself. Aside from your eye shape (not your eye area overall, just the outline) and maybe your cheekbone width there's nothing about your face that's above average. You're like 6/10 facially, 5/10 if we count the acne.

but bro how u are that tall and so big dick but such pencil neck? u would look ridiculous wtf
I've been neck training in the last few weeks brocel, I got a tree stump for a neck now and I might show new pics in a week or two.

• Woah
Reactions: alriodai
I've been neck training in the last few weeks brocel, I got a tree stump for a neck now and I might show new pics in a week or two.
nice

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Your PCT and the shape of your eye. Your medial canthus isn't that long so I can see how you think it's like O'pry's due to it's semi coin slot shape.

Your PCT and the shape of your eye. Your medial canthus isn't that long so I can see how you think it's like O'pry's due to it's semi coin slot shape.
so basically i have a good eye area??? lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Why you dont insult him asian but congrulate him here ?
Halo effect i say
He is Opry but im a chink..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214