Most cringe when girls try appropriating masc subculture

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Its cause they dont really contribute anything to it, but pick up sme surface level thing and appropriate it, but of course their tits are still the main attraction. You can see it inthose women doing i mog videos with their tits out, or twitch streamers being named "primordialgoop" or "doomslayer" or whatever and still all their fans care about is tits. Dumb bithc! no one cares what you say, were here for the tits. Stupid whore is selling herself out in her bedroom instead of atleast going to the strip club where she can atleast fully realise what a dumb sex object she has become

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Same.
For example some slut tries to be like me and gets tattoos of edgy quotes from some dead old fart philosopher from 200 years ago. No one cares. All they want is some pussy. But when they see me they know I’m cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and BrahminBoss
Its cause they dont really contribute anything to it, but pick up sme surface level thing and appropriate it, but of course their tits are still the main attraction. You can see it inthose women doing i mog videos with their tits out, or twitch streamers being named "primordialgoop" or "doomslayer" or whatever and still all their fans care about is tits. Dumb bithc! no one cares what you say, were here for the tits. Stupid whore is selling herself out in her bedroom instead of atleast going to the strip club where she can atleast fully realise what a dumb sex object she has become
Are you back from your villain self improvement ark you faggot