Most effective way to lose body fat while still retaining muscle?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
I understand being in a caloric deficit and making sure i'm eating enough protein, but is that all? Is there anything else I can do to maximize my fat loss and muscle retention? Should I cut back on carbs and fats entirely? Or is just being in a caloric deficit and lifting good enough?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Stopping@Nothing19, Growth Plate and 1 other person
i staerve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, BrahminBoss, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Too which one? I feel like cutting a bit back on carbs will be good enough tbh.
If all your muscle goes away after you lose weight, I have bad news to break to you, Chud. You were just a fatty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Kingcel32 and Growth Plate
I understand being in a caloric deficit and making sure i'm eating enough protein, but is that all? Is there anything else I can do to maximize my fat loss and muscle retention? Should I cut back on carbs and fats entirely? Or is just being in a caloric deficit and lifting good enough?
losing muscle while cutting is highly over estimated. You can cut with big deficits just have protein and train

read some dude cutting at 1600 calories at 2500 maintenance and not losing anything

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
If all your muscle goes away after you lose weight, I have bad news to break to you, Chud. You were just a fatty.
I am simply looking for the most effective way to lose fat while retaining the most amount of muscle. If all I have to do is keep my caloric deficit and not really change my diet at the moment, then that's what i'll do.

I am simply looking for the most effective way to lose fat while retaining the most amount of muscle. If all I have to do is keep my caloric deficit and not really change my diet at the moment, then that's what i'll do.
cut your calories by 1-200 and eat more protein

• +1
i mean you can keep ur muscle and lose bf, it just depends on how quick u want to lose bf.

• +1
body recomposition

• +1
not sure what others think but CLA and Carnitine and b12 may help

• +1
steroids and regular strength training

steroids and regular strength training
and also reducing your sugar intake and going on a reduced fat, reduced carb, high protein diet

• +1
Bromantane could definitely help

• +1