Most effective way to lose body fat while still retaining muscle?

D

Deleted member 8355

Solstice
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,333
Reputation
3,402
I understand being in a caloric deficit and making sure i'm eating enough protein, but is that all? Is there anything else I can do to maximize my fat loss and muscle retention? Should I cut back on carbs and fats entirely? Or is just being in a caloric deficit and lifting good enough?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
yes
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Stopping@Nothing19, Growth Plate and 1 other person
i staerve
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 8355 and 1 other person
Too which one? I feel like cutting a bit back on carbs will be good enough tbh.
If all your muscle goes away after you lose weight, I have bad news to break to you, Chud. You were just a fatty.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 8355 and Growth Plate
I understand being in a caloric deficit and making sure i'm eating enough protein, but is that all? Is there anything else I can do to maximize my fat loss and muscle retention? Should I cut back on carbs and fats entirely? Or is just being in a caloric deficit and lifting good enough?
losing muscle while cutting is highly over estimated. You can cut with big deficits just have protein and train

read some dude cutting at 1600 calories at 2500 maintenance and not losing anything
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8355
If all your muscle goes away after you lose weight, I have bad news to break to you, Chud. You were just a fatty.
I am simply looking for the most effective way to lose fat while retaining the most amount of muscle. If all I have to do is keep my caloric deficit and not really change my diet at the moment, then that's what i'll do.
 
I am simply looking for the most effective way to lose fat while retaining the most amount of muscle. If all I have to do is keep my caloric deficit and not really change my diet at the moment, then that's what i'll do.
cut your calories by 1-200 and eat more protein
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8355
i mean you can keep ur muscle and lose bf, it just depends on how quick u want to lose bf.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8355
I understand being in a caloric deficit and making sure i'm eating enough protein, but is that all? Is there anything else I can do to maximize my fat loss and muscle retention? Should I cut back on carbs and fats entirely? Or is just being in a caloric deficit and lifting good enough?
body recomposition
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8355
not sure what others think but CLA and Carnitine and b12 may help
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8355
steroids and regular strength training
 
steroids and regular strength training
and also reducing your sugar intake and going on a reduced fat, reduced carb, high protein diet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8355
Bromantane could definitely help
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8355

Similar threads

ihateyounigeria
Replies
57
Views
196
i<3cats
i<3cats
non-chalant
Replies
16
Views
97
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
greekstatue
Replies
20
Views
178
billybobjr2004
B
C
Replies
1
Views
26
infermousblaststren
infermousblaststren
kainn
Replies
5
Views
43
low cortisol goynem
low cortisol goynem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top