Most girls start dating very young now

Xtra

Xtra

My friend told me that he saw his sisters drawing of her and her boyfriend kissing and he said she’s brought at least 5 boys home who she always makes out with.
She’s 9.
I had to say that she must be an early bloomer, but what I truly wanted to say is that this society is a complete fucking mess and should be burnt to the ground.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Samsepioler, bloomercel and 5 others
Nigga is jealous of a 9 year old girl kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur, KhajiitMogger and 5 others
I use to roll around with young girls on my mat with 20 different girls when I was age 6-12 and even humped them before I knew what sex was. Then I became incel for 12 years due to fat, but now I have no interest apart from rape them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Samsepioler and 7 others
I use to roll around with young girls on my mat with 20 different girls when I was age 6-12 and even humped them before I knew what sex was. Then I became incel for 12 years due to fat
fat boy

.org users going undercover as second graders 21 jump street style to find virgins

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Shkreliii
Yes bro it’s the age of the Uber sexual liberated women

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
She’s 9.
Wait what?

Vine Wtf GIF

My friend told me that he saw his sisters drawing of her and her boyfriend kissing and he said she’s brought at least 5 boys home who she always makes out with.
She’s 9.
I had to say that she must be an early bloomer, but what I truly wanted to say is that this society is a complete fucking mess and should be burnt to the ground.
I had my first girlfriend at that age, but it was nothing more than a silly playground relationship as was everyone else's. Your friends parents must be giga retarded, she will definitely be a slut by 13.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Samsepioler, bloomercel and 1 other person
She’s 9.
My sister is a HTB/stacylite/stacy and shes 12 but she still has never had a boyfriend or even brought a boy to our house

Im proud of her

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Samsepioler and 3 others
Had my first kiss at 5

Yes, no young is pure anymore from all the attention the moment they create social media even if they didn't hit puberty yet.

They use young boys as training wheels. They know they will break up with them, but they just use them for experience and practice, so even teen love is mostly cope in 2024. By the time they are 16-17, they know every single trick in the book, they know every phrase and bullshit that a male can spew in order to win them. From that moment on, only looks can compensate.

Over if subchadlite 20+ male in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
I had my first girlfriend at that age, but it was nothing more than a silly playground relationship as was everyone else's. Your friends parents must be giga retarded, she will definitely be a slut by 13.
giga giga giga whore..

Every kid has a daycare girlfriend/boyfriend

If you didn't you're just non NT

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I can see it. She’s gonna have more mileage than the city subway 🚇 🚆
She’s 9.
I mean I had my first kiss @ 5 I even had a girl forcibly kiss me on my first day of school (I was a prettyboy back then)

Funny how I’m incel in adulthood, just goes to show you can’t assume anything from early years

• +1
Reactions: N1666