Most nutritious foods to eat if you are short on money

This short guide is meant for dudes who are struggling with money, either because of living in a poor area, inflation, still living with parents or for whatever other reason.

empty-wallet-crisis-concept-13271067.jpg

1. Eggs
Eggs are by far the best cheap food to eat. They are meant to carry new life of an offspring, hence they contain a wide array of nutrients in abundance.
  • They are abundant in the highest quality protein - egg's protein content's absorption is the best among natural foods. Only your mother's milk beats it
  • They are abundant in saturated fat - essential for optimal hormone levels and at 9.3 kcals / gram, fats provide the most energy out of the macronutrients
  • They are abundant in cholesterol - essential for high testosterone level

Biosynthesis-of-17b-Testosterone-Cholesterol.png

• They contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals as well, most notably biotin (vitamin B7) but others as well,
For the sake of the example, let's take 20 eggs a day (size M, average weight 58 grams). Where I live (Central Europe) this costs no more than 2.5 US$, yet see all the nutrients 1 160 grams of eggs provide:​
Wqdwqdqqwdzkuzk
43.EGGS_1445x.jpg
1 800 calories, 146 grams of protein, 123 grams of fat and you are already done for the day for half of micronutrients.​
If you are short on money, eggs should make up the base of your diet. Buy in bulk, 30 packs or go to farmer's markets where they are usually cheaper than in grocery stores.​

2. Milk
Preferably whole (3.5% fat content) milk, but if that's too expensive, go for less fatty ones. Milk was originally meant for baby cows to grow into adult cows weighing 500 kilos, it has all nutrients to satiate you. 1 liter of milk here costs no more than 0.7 US$ yet provides:

Fefeefew
Glass-and-bottle-of-milk-fe0997a.jpg
  • 31 grams of high quality protein (mix of whey and caseine)
  • 32 grams of fat for energy
  • 48 grams of simple carbohydrates in the form of lactose (milk sugar) - this amount is enough to keep you anabolic for the day yet low enough to keep you lean
  • Truckload of calcium
UHT treated milk is usually cheaper than fresh, buy in bulk to save money.​

3. Ground meat
Preferably red meat (beef, pork, lamb, goat etc.) but if that's out of your budget then white meat will do too (turkey, chicken). Red meat is better because it's fattier, providing you with more energy. What type of meat the cheapest varies a lot by region, beef is a lot more affordable in North America than in Europe, where pork among with turkey is the cheapest usually.

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

Ground meat is the least economical choice on this list:​
Wqdqdwqwq

Aside from high quality protein and fat, it doesn't really offer anything. You should still eat it from time to time, but this brings us to the 4th point, eat organs instead for most of the time.​
4. Organ meats
Aside from eggs, organs meats should be a staple of your diet. You should forget the modern Western notion that animals are only consumed for their muscle meat. Don't let the rest of the 80% animal go to waste, your ancestors used to eat "nose to tail" - no part was dumped away

Liver
Liver is the best food objectively, out of all foods. Not only it has a great amount of nutrients, it's also one of the cheapest. No more than 100 grams of liver contains all of these:​
Dsvsgg
ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • All the protein content of regular muscle meat
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
  • Stupid amount of vitamin A and even some vitamin C
Not bad for only 0.18 US$. However, there's unfortunately a caveat to liver - you cannot eat it too frequently as it has too much vitamin A, which is a fat soluble vitamin that can build up in fatty tissue over time if consumed in excess. Throw in a small amounts of liver few times a week for lots of cheap nutrients.​
Heart
Chicken, pork, beef etc. heart is a fantastic food, since it's technically a type of muscle meat, but also an organ, which means A) it has many micronutrients on top of protein B) normies will not eat because it's not quite palatable --> dirt cheap​
100 grams of chicken hearts will cost me no more than 0.2 US$ yet provide me with this:​
Qfwefwe
455-2.jpg
Unlike liver, heart doesn't contain fat soluble vitamins so it can be eaten without limitations. Heart is essentially the blackpilled version of normie muscle meat (like chicken breasts). If you cannot afford ground meat, just substitute it with heart.​
Kidney
Kidneys are perhaps the cheapest type of meat at 0.12 US$ / 100 grams:​
Wqdqwdqfeqg
ShotType1_540x540.jpg
But unfortunately rightfully so, as no matter how well you prepare them, they will always have at least some amount of... well yes... left over. I recommend them as a resort if you are really short on money and cannot get better​
Other organs
I only made seperate paragraphs for liver, heart and kidney, because from my knowledge these are the ones that can be bought in most places, widely avaible. But as I have mentioned the "nose to tail" principle, many other organs you can get your hands on are also fantastic and usually dirt cheap because once again, normies don't eat organs.​
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese
    Hering_disznosajt-500x375w.jpg

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs
    depositphotos_64376423-stock-photo-pig-lung-on-white.jpg
  • bones - to make collagen rich bone broth
    AdobeStock_234082065.jpeg

etc., whatever is avaible at your local place

Example - a cheap yet nutritious day

Qffwegw

220 grams of protein, 2 500 calories, these should be more than enough for the majority of the populance for less than 3$​
Wgrgrger
Now prices differ in places, but in general these foods are cheap in most parts.​
Some notes about nutrients:​
  • this cheap diet will lead to an unbalanced omega 3 : 6 ratio. Fatty fish (mackerel, herring) and cod liver are the best sources of omega 3, those are more expensive usually but you should still put them into your diet whenever you can
  • vitamin K: I used Chronometer to make this and that website works shitty when it comes to vitamin K; animals foods are abundant in vitamin K2 but the website doesn't lists it usually, so don't be scared
  • magnesium: you can get the rest of the needed amount from either tap water, mineral water or dirt cheap magnesium tablets
  • manganese: I wrote about it in my nutrition guide, copied from there
    2882983 gerge

Tl;dr the RDA for manganese is very likely set too high for reality
  • vitamin C: the less carbohydrates you consume, the less your vitamin C need. This cheap carnivore diet only has a little amount of carbs, which will not compete with ascorbic acid, read more about it in Vitamins/Water soluble vitamins/Vitamin C:
    https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-essential-nutrients.499467/

As you can see it's a short list, yet these foods cover all your nutritional needs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ASM5, mxrcyy0, bussi and 117 others
good thread, bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21741
fucking amazing
why didnt u rate me yet tho?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Bitch, wollet2 and 2 others
Very insightful. Going on a better diet might be intimidating when you're used to agricultural foods being dirt cheap.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Prettyboy
Very insightful. Going on a better diet might be intimidating when you're used to agricultural foods being dirt cheap.
Normies when they are short on money just eat rice, beans or noodles , that's a surefire way to end up skinnyfat

Grains might be tempting to eat for cheap calories, but they are full of carbohydrates and lack protein

Turn to organ meats instead, hell you can even eat lard if you really need more calories

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, xean, p0lishsubhuman and 18 others
This short guide is meant for dudes who are struggling with money, either because of living in a poor area, inflation, still living with parents or for whatever other reason.

1. Eggs
Eggs are by far the best cheap food to eat. They are meant to carry new life of an offspring, hence they contain a wide array of nutrients in abundance.
  • They are abundant in the highest quality protein - egg's protein content's absorption is the best among natural foods. Only your mother's milk beats it
  • They are abundant in saturated fat - essential for optimal hormone levels and at 9.3 kcals / gram, fats provide the most energy out of the macronutrients

• They contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals as well, most notably biotin (vitamin B7) but others as well,
For the sake of the example, let's take 20 eggs a day (size M, average weight 58 grams). Where I live (Central Europe) this costs no more than 2.5 US$, yet see all the nutrients 1 160 grams of eggs provide:​
1 800 calories, 146 grams of protein, 123 grams of fat and you are already done for the day for half of micronutrients.​
If you are short on money, eggs should make up the base of your diet. Buy in bulk, 30 packs or go to farmer's markets where they are usually cheaper than in grocery stores.​

2. Milk
Preferably whole (3.5% fat content) milk, but if that's too expensive, go for less fatty ones. Milk was originally meant for baby cows to grow into adult cows weighing 500 kilos, it has all nutrients to satiate you. 1 liter of milk here costs no more than 0.7 US$ yet provides:

• 48 grams of simple carbohydrates in the form of lactose (milk sugar) - this amount is enough to keep you anabolic for the day yet low enough to keep you lean
  • Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat
Preferably red meat (beef, pork, lamb, goat etc.) but if that's out of your budget then white meat will do too (turkey, chicken). Red meat is better because it's fattier, providing you with more energy. What type of meat the cheapest varies a lot by region, beef is a lot more affordable in North America than in Europe, where pork among with turkey is the cheapest usually.

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

Aside from high quality protein and fat, it doesn't really offer anything. You should still eat it from time to time, but this brings us to the 4th point, eat organs instead for most of the time.​
4. Organ meats
Aside from eggs, organs meats should be a staple of your diet. You should forget the modern Western notion that animals are only consumed for their muscle meat. Don't let the rest of the 80% animal go to waste, your ancestors used to eat "nose to tail" - no part was dumped away

Liver
Liver is the best food objectively, out of all foods. Not only it has a great amount of nutrients, it's also one of the cheapest. No more than 100 grams of liver contains all of these:​
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Not bad for only 0.18 US$. However, there's unfortunately a caveat to liver - you cannot eat it too frequently as it has too much vitamin A, which is a fat soluble vitamin that can build up in fatty tissue over time if consumed in excess. Throw in a small amounts of liver few times a week for lots of cheap nutrients.​
Heart
Chicken, pork, beef etc. heart is a fantastic food, since it's technically a type of muscle meat, but also an organ, which means A) it has many micronutrients on top of protein B) normies will not eat because it's not quite palatable --> dirt cheap​
100 grams of chicken hearts will cost me no more than 0.2 US$ yet provide me with this:​
Unlike liver, heart doesn't contain fat soluble vitamins so it can be eaten without limitations. Heart is essentially the blackpilled version of normie muscle meat (like chicken breasts). If you cannot afford ground meat, just substitute it with heart.​
Kidney
But unfortunately rightfully so, as no matter how well you prepare them, they will always have at least some amount of... well yes... left over. I recommend them as a resort if you are really short on money and cannot get better​
Other organs
I only made seperate paragraphs for liver, heart and kidney, because from my knowledge these are the ones that can be bought in most places, widely avaible. But as I have mentioned the "nose to tail" principle, many other organs you can get your hands on are also fantastic and usually dirt cheap because once again, normies don't eat organs.​
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

220 grams of protein, 2 500 calories, these should be more than enough for the majority of the populance for less than 3$​
Now prices differ in places, but in general these foods are cheap in most parts.​
  • this cheap diet will lead to an unbalanced omega 3 : 6 ratio. Fatty fish (mackerel, herring) and cod liver are the best sources of omega 3, those are more expensive usually but you should still put them into your diet whenever you can
  • vitamin K: I used Chronometer to make this and that website works shitty when it comes to vitamin K; animals foods are abundant in vitamin K2 but the website doesn't lists it usually, so don't be scared
  • magnesium: you can get the rest of the needed amount from either tap water, mineral water or dirt cheap magnesium tablets
    View attachment 1800817
  • vitamin C: the less carbohydrates you consume, the less your vitamin C need. This cheap carnivore diet only has a little amount of carbs, which will not compete with ascorbic acid, read more about it in Vitamins/Water soluble vitamins/Vitamin C:
    https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-essential-nutrients.499467/

As you can see it's a short list, yet these foods cover all your nutritional needs

Great thread, organ meats are probably the most underrated yet most nutritious and relatively cheap food on the market

The organ you eat correspondingly improves that organ in the body

Its literally natures multivitamins

Mirin OP

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 2832, User49 and 6 others
How come tomatoes aren’t on the list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, RAMU KAKA, RopeMaxxed and 7 others
Just selfcheckoutmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, PolishBateman, stunna and 1 other person
Potatoes, steel-cut oats, rice?

Confused High Quality GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Buci, squirrelcel and 14 others
ramen, cheese, pickles, whole weat toast, eggs, rice, spianch, non fat bacon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, ArcticStorm and SteveRogers
Good thread, but where's my fruit and vegetables at brother??? You gotta antioxidantmax.

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and AscendingHero
Any vegan options? :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, Sny, pumpeduppecs and 15 others
ramen, cheese, pickles, whole weat toast, eggs, rice, spianch, non fat bacon
Ramen is full of sodium and terrible for you processed junk my guy, cheese is expensive af where I live assuming that is why he didn't have yogurt there as that is also expensive, he already has eggs, you are right about rice and spinach though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deprived
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Petsmart, Sny, Zaq and 16 others
title said short on money, not enslaved or in a famine
Obviously add it to the other recommendations wasn't meaning to eat those on their own. Would add cottage cheese, plain yogurt and peanut butter aswell but these are costly so not in spirit with the thread. Can add fruit and berries aswell but again too costly.

i’m grateful for the jewish man demonising these foods.

thinking about liver being more than £1 for half a kg gives me nightmares.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, john2, Mewton and 13 others
Obviously add it to the other recommendations wasn't meaning to eat those on their own. Would add cottage cheese, plain yogurt and peanut butter aswell but these are costly so not in spirit with the thread.
jayeffell you gots to educate urself more on nutrition. cheese is fine though as long as it’s the hard cheeses.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Yeah, I'm so glad everyone buys steak instead of liver.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Yerico7
@Prettyboy What oil do you use to cook these foods?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Ramen is full of sodium and terrible for you processed junk my guy, cheese is expensive af where I live assuming that is why he didn't have yogurt there as that is also expensive, he already has eggs, you are right about rice and spinach though.
thats your fuckin probelm then :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Yeah, I'm so glad everyone buys steak instead of liver.
hopefully more red meat bad cholesterol bad propaganda comes around. could never complain about cheaper food

• +1
Reactions: Zaq, pumpeduppecs, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
thats your fuckin probelm then :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
The post is for people who can't afford that sort of thing and need the basics. I can. The post is hypothetical.

• +1
Reactions: MM299579
Great thread, organ meats are probably the most underrated yet most nutritious and relatively cheap food on the market

The organ you eat correspondingly improves that organ in the body

Its literally natures multivitamins

Mirin OP
Pin this and close this forum, it's the most important thing

Every corresponding animal organ contains the nutrients almost 1:1 as your own organ, that's why you are supposed to eat the animal nose to tail, consuming every single nutrient directly your body requires

Potatoes, steel-cut oats, rice?

Confused High Quality GIF
Just useless carbs, cheap but little nutritional value

How come tomatoes aren’t on the list
Vegetables have one of the worst price to value ratio. They are essentially 99% water with barely any macronutrients at all, but in turn they contain a ton of antinutrients

I love normies. They go for chicken breasts for 8$ / kg because Dr. Goldberg told them to eat fat less, cholesterolless meat :feelshah::bluepill::bluepill:
They leave the nutritious stuff for me

@Prettyboy What oil do you use to cook these foods?
Most have their own fat content but you can always just use lard if you want to

Good thread, but where's my fruit and vegetables at brother??? You gotta antioxidantmax.
Antioxidants are a meme, aimed to make you buy more plants. Your body already produces the most powerful antioxidants, like glutathione

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, MM299579, ChristianChad and 9 others
Im vegan so DNR.

Well i skimmed through it.

If your short on money you better try to make some more money. Only real legit short on money food is probably canned sardines and multigrained breads. Id say the latter is probably more filling.

Eggs is not enough volume when hungry, and milk is just ass and not a food. Specialty organs like those meats are at a premium where i live so its not too much different from going regular shopping.

This seems like a good list for carnivores though. Is opting to hunt your game cheaper overall?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MM299579, WhiteGoodman, gtuktm and 7 others
Only real legit short on money food is probably canned sardines
>> short on money
>> canned food

:feelswhat:

Canned anything is the most expensive version of it. Fresh meat in bulk will be always lot cheaper than cans that need to be processed and shipped from the other half of the World

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, LastHopeForNorman, SteveRogers and 3 others
Just useless carbs, cheap but little nutritional value
Why I recommend it as essentially filler if someone can't afford to eat at there maintenance / surplus (if they are bulking) to get to their daily calories, won't throw off the sodium / potassium ratio for instance.

• +1
20 eggs a day tf? Nigga I eat 20 eggs a WEEK:feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, MM299579 and 4 others
>> short on money
>> canned food

Canned anything is the most expensive version of it. Fresh meat in bulk will be always lot cheaper than cans that need to be processed and shipped from the other half of the World
To be fair dairy from my country (NZ) is cheaper overseas than domestically it is a complete meme. Legit you can buy it in London or Copenhagen for less than you can here.

• +1
Reactions: MM299579, Lmao and Prettyboy
cheese is fine though as long as it’s the hard cheeses
Hard is fine, but the best cheese is probably gigasoft white rippened cheese (brie, camambert), but that one's is very expensive.

• +1
>> short on money
>> canned food

Im specifically referring to canned sardines where you can pretty much get 1 for 30c or an even greater deal in bulk. Theres no such things as animal brains and organs where i live even from the slaughter here unless its selling at a premium.

• +1

1. Eggs

2. Milk

• Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

4. Organ meats

Liver
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Heart
Kidney
Other organs
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

View attachment 1800817

Tilapia?
Pelagic species of fish, those sold smoked?

Why I recommend it as essentially filler if someone can't afford to eat at there maintenance / surplus (if they are bulking) to get to their daily calories, won't throw off the sodium / potassium ratio for instance.
doubt many people even know anything about mineral ratios and imbalance :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Moggie
Kefir and yogurt are great if you're not into milk or can't digest it. But a bit more expensive.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Yerico7, Racky and 1 other person
I recommend lard for cheap easy calories instead of starches since fat doesn't elevate blood sugar unlike carbohydrates and also contains a lot more calories (carbs 4 kcal / g, fat 9.3 kcal / g)

And as for the filling thing, the easiest method is drinking more water plus consistency. If you eat the same stuff every day, your stomach adapts to it unless you have fucked up ghrelin hormone genetics, then it's over for you anyways :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Lmao, Moggie and 1 other person
why are you a vegan?

cheap slave food fit for filling stomachs. just a empty, bad nutrition food.

jfl what does this even mean

Its defo cheap slave food. But the post is about most nutritious foods to eat if you are short on money. Im prioritizing volume to price ratio with the greatest amount of nutrient gain from that range. Thats why i specified multi whole grain or even better sprouted grained breads.

Im vegan because i went to the hospital from food poisoning and i was days on morphine because it was the worst feeling of my life. Also i realized that milk gave some of my members genetic diseases while also being the only reason why i had stomach problems. When i switched my skin cleared up completely and i never had those issues again and overtime i grew to appreciate the taste and nutrients of vegetables and noticed the differences between eating meat and vegan. Vegan was just superior in most ways than not. Its not cheap though.

Last edited:
Hard is fine, but the best cheese is probably gigasoft white rippened cheese (brie, camambert), but that one's is very expensive.
imo best cheeses are low to no carb, high protein, high fat, high calcium, low phosphorus, low sodium. good hard cheese like grand padano and parmigiano reggiano have those.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
But the post is about most nutritious foods to eat if you are short on money.
If a person is so poor he has to survive on grains alone, looks is the least of his problems.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 8771, MM299579 and 3 others
full cream milk good ? and i eat two eggs a day is that good ?

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Its defo cheap slave food. But the post is about most nutritious foods to eat if you are short on money. Im prioritizing volume to price ratio with the lgreatest amount of nutrient gain from that range.
jfl you’ll just be bloated and malnourished instead so you’ll never truly be satiated. eating vegan no amount of money can get you the
same level of nutrition as meat will have.
Also i realized that milk gave some of my members diseases while also being the only reason why i had stomach problems
bet it was pasteurised, store bought, jewed milk. if the milk was raw a2, from a farm, from a jersey cow you’d still be drinking milk.

• +1
Reactions: MM299579 and SteveRogers
Kefir and yogurt are great if you're not into milk or can't digest it. But a bit more expensive.
You could make your own yogurt from milk?
i have no idea how to do that but my grandma used to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MM299579
@Prettyboy Thoughts on black coffee / tea, dark chocolate (bought some 95% my taste buds are fried, I don't mind the taste) and honey?

• +1
Looks like a vagina!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, MM299579 and 4 others
full cream milk good ? and i eat two eggs a day is that good ?
full cream is a mogger food for calories. if you’re from the UK try double cream. insanely dense.

gotta up them numbers too my boy. 36 a day is optimal. a dozen(12) a day is what I strive to eat though.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
You could make your own yogurt from milk?
You can. It's very easy too. Just buy some yogurt, put a spoon into a container of milk, leave it at room temperature and it'll brew.