• JFL
Reactions: JoshuaAccept and 4lt.Real
6'2

all other responses are trashes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, borismonster, LooksThinker and 4 others
Yes, but ppl say shit like muh its too much when its not. Same with 6’5
The girth isn’t for some women but above 8 inch length is tho cause you can’t go balls deep and stimulate her clit, I think that unless your frame and face are affected by height you can go up-to 6’10 and still be appealing

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
whats a height that is not too tall and every women likes
6'6 based on bumble stats but bumble userbase is not representative of the general population of women, their users are probably more hypergamous.

this study https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020 showed "women are most satisfied when their partner was 21cm (8inches) taller" it's a bit old tho. It was done on dutch and german female students so the average height of them was probably 5'7-5'8

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and MTMM
View attachment 2775331 6'6 based on bumble stats but bumble userbase is not representative of the general population of women, their users are probably more hypergamous.

this study https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020 showed "women are most satisfied when their partner was 21cm (8inches) taller" it's a bit old tho. It was done on dutch and german female students so the average height of them was probably 5'7-5'8
6 ft 6 nigga what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and cyprian_tomaszewski
View attachment 2775331 6'6 based on bumble stats but bumble userbase is not representative of the general population of women, their users are probably more hypergamous.

so its abt 6 ft3/6 ft 4

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
The girth isn’t for some women but above 8 inch length is tho cause you can’t go balls deep and stimulate her clit,
My bad I just used it as an example, I’m not a cockologist tbh

I think that unless your frame and face are affected by height you can go up-to 6’10 and still be appealing
Yeah I think so too, you don’t hear any girls saying Jacob Elordi “is just too tall”, same with basketball players, they have mass appeal

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and arabcelxxx
6 3 in the real world considering all factors

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 5.5psl