Most people at the gym look terrible

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
They’re short, bad framed bloated ect. Why is this ? You see all these elite bodies on TikTok and I never see them at the gym. Only decent looking people with good physiques are either on roids, well-framed or genetically gifted. Most people here can’t even bench 100kg for one rep.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 1140 and 10 others
They’re short, bad framed bloated ect. Why is this ? You see all these elite bodies on TikTok and I never see them at the gym. Only decent looking people with good physiques are either on roids, well-framed or genetically gifted. Most people here can’t even bench 100kg for one rep.
echo chamber, you admire good physiques algorithms are gonna put them in front of you making a false perception of reality

• +1
Reactions: Aero, DawgyDawg, zharupodrugu and 11 others
echo chamber, you admire good physiques algorithms are gonna put them in front of you making a false perception of reality
I just think most people here aren’t even training properly, full of idiots just standing around taking up space. My friends who work out seriously look good, and their genetics aren’t elite or anything.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AppealMaxxing, Flanked and 1 other person
Lack of proper information & zero drive to actually improve, no real role model

• +1
Reactions: Flanked and Luke9
Yeah, social media has massively altered the perceptions of people. Exact problem with why womens standards are comically off about what the “average” guy looks like.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, zharupodrugu, rg1235 and 2 others
Yeah, social media has massively altered the perceptions of people. Exact problem with why womens standards are comically off about what the “average” guy looks like.
No one cares about average, average is invisible sadly.

Do not watch cartoon network after 8 pm

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000 and 5.5psl
>why dont people IRL look like in my tiktoks!
Ban all zoomers :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Retard comparison

Only decent looking people with good physiques are either on roids, well-framed or genetically gifted.
Because those are the only ways to be decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
you said it yourself, most of them just lack the knowledge or real drive to want to actually obtain an aesthetic physique. pisses me off when i see these people take up space to workout and get no results

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
because gl guys don't need the gym, the gym is a cope for incels. back when i used to cope at the gym i also noted that there wasn't a single gl guy in there mostly manlets, bald guys, bad faces or all of them at once, even normies are a minority in the gym

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Saint Casanova, HerpDerpson and alriodai
thread #25467 on this

because gl guys don't need the gym, the gym is a cope for incels
I’ve seen some very good looking guys gymcelling. Body is a halo but face is still number 1 either way. Though if you’re MTN and Above, a good well proportionate body will halo you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Only 4 months of gym. Do i look good?
IMG 9466

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Saint Casanova
shit genes, shit diet, shit programming

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and alriodai
shit genes, shit diet, shit programming
I think if you’re a natty with average genes you need to do everything perfectly to get solid progress. Would you agree ?

I think if you’re a natty with average genes you need to do everything perfectly to get solid progress. Would you agree ?
probably, and at that point it's not worth the headache

• +1
Are you on roids yourself ? What’s your experience with them ?
I'm on TRT with sublingual DHT powder. My experience has been fairly positive, but I haven't been on for long.

• +1
I'm on TRT with sublingual DHT powder. My experience has been fairly positive, but I haven't been on for long.
Did TRT have an impact on physique and strength or was it just for mood. Any sides ? Clinics here offer TRT even if you don’t have low T, would it be a benefit to get it if your test levels are normal ?

Did TRT have an impact on physique and strength or was it just for mood. Any sides ? Clinics here offer TRT even if you don’t have low T, would it be a benefit to get it if your test levels are normal ?
Of course it's been improving my physique. Side effects? Skin is slightly oilier and HDL is lower than I want it to be. And as for your question, it depends on what you want and what you're willing to tolerate.

• +1
Of course it's been improving my physique. Side effects? Skin is slightly oilier and HDL is lower than I want it to be. And as for your question, it depends on what you want and what you're willing to tolerate.
How has strength improved ? How in terms of physique ? Fuller muscles? Bigger delts ?

Creatine + sodium + carbs = bloatcity

Especially as a natty lifter it’s hilarious watching these people bulk up to look 10x worse than before just so they can add an inch to their biceps.

Face > Body

Especially as a natty lifter it’s hilarious watching these people bulk up to look 10x worse than before just so they can add an inch to their biceps.

Face > Body
Unfortunately, natties need to bulk in order to build a minuscule amount of muscle. Only with roids can you be more relaxed with diet.

Unfortunately, natties need to bulk in order to build a minuscule amount of muscle. Only with roids can you be more relaxed with diet.
Yes that’s the thing… Natties will bulk for a good few years whilst missing out years of their prime for an inch or two on their biceps.

Natty lifting is a joke.

Face > Body
so what to eat when gym without bloat

Yeah its kinda amazing that people that go to gym 3 Times a week and still manage to Look almost as Bad as normies

Yeah its kinda amazing that people that go to gym 3 Times a week and still manage to Look almost as Bad as normies
Or even worse because of more bloated face

so what to eat when gym without bloat
Low carb and salt but you’ll be like 15% weaker.

As a natty you could write off the next 2-3 years bulking and cutting but obviously that’s f stupid.

Alternative is to cut down on carbs and salt 3-4 days before when you wanna look good.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and shychad
Low carb and salt but you’ll be like 15% weaker.

As a natty you could write off the next 2-3 years bulking and cutting but obviously that’s f stupid.

Alternative is to cut down on carbs and salt 3-4 days before when you wanna look good.
i dont want that big or muscle. just healthy bmi athletic strong lean body… so can i eat low carb and salt all the time and dont need to bulk to avoid bloated face?

i dont want that big or muscle. just healthy bmi athletic strong lean body… so can i eat low carb and salt all the time and dont need to bulk to avoid bloated face?
Yes but it’s maybe best to do a 200 surplus though

If you go to a non commercial gym you see people who look good but even then it’s only like 30% of people.

Average person in public looks like shit ofc

If you go to a non commercial gym you see people who look good but even then it’s only like 30% of people.

Average person in public looks like shit ofc
i can confirm this. nice gyms have some gl people but it's never more than 50%

Another reason not yet mentioned, but true gymcellers tend to go for a home gym eventually.
I started out gymcelling by immediately going for a home gym and I have progress mogged most acquaintances in a much shorter time frame.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The average gymcel can deadlift 300kg, bench press 180kg, run a sub-5-minute mile, can dunk an 11ft extended hoop, is 10% body fat, has a 2.5:1 shoulder-waist ratio, and is proficient in multiple combat sports.

The only exercise chad does is sex and he still mogs the gymcel to self-harm in aesthetics. To have a chad FACE is to be gifted with god-like abilities.

• JFL
They’re short, bad framed bloated ect. Why is this ?
Looksmax.org thinks the majority of men are these things.

You see all these elite bodies on TikTok and I never see them at the gym.
"Why do normal people not look like fitness models"

Yywindmillbrain

Most people here can’t even bench 100kg for one rep.
"Why can't the majority of people perform a 1% strength lift"

Yywindmillbrain

Fucking retarded thread, seriously.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
Looksmax.org thinks the majority of men are these things.

"Why do normal people not look like fitness models"

View attachment 2328128

"Why can't the majority of people perform a 1% strength lift"

View attachment 2328128

Fucking retarded thread, seriously.
Are you fucking dyslexic or something ? I said people in the GYM. You would think they’d look fit when, in fact, they look worse compared to the people I see waking around in central London.

Are you fucking dyslexic or something ? I said people in the GYM. You would think they’d look fit when, in fact, they look worse compared to the people I see waking around in central London.
Yes, and if you expect people AT THE GYM to look like fitness models, you must have a piece of your brain missing.

Yes, and if you expect people AT THE GYM to look like fitness models, you must have a piece of your brain missing.
Jfl at calling some zoomer with 10k followers a fitness model. I think it might just be my gym though. It closes 5pm on weekends after all.

Copers cope, slayers slay

Genetic failures look for ways to compensate, while the chosen ones are just enjoying life.
Gym is the perfect places for copers, short/men go to the gym to cope while the 6'4 skinny chad doesnt need to lift a single metal

Genetic failures look for ways to compensate, while the chosen ones are just enjoying life.
Gym is the perfect places for copers, short/men go to the gym to cope while the 6'4 skinny chad doesnt need to lift a single metal
Nah, I’m not saying that gym is cope, if you can build an aesthetic LEAN body like below. It’s just most people can’t get that either due to genetics, poor diet, training, or wasting their time natty. At the end of the day, the 6’4 Chad would have more sex appeal if he wasn’t skinny!

Also jfl at calling Chads the Chosen ones; this forum never fails to amaze me.

Attachments

• 946EDADD-60EB-42D0-AACC-AE737DB6BB90.jpeg
    946EDADD-60EB-42D0-AACC-AE737DB6BB90.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Guess what you look like OP

• So Sad