most people have low self confidence

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
but i have no self confidence. when i was 3 i remember i didn’t go play with the other kids at preschool and my mom explained to the teacher “he’s just a little shy” but i remember hearing her and thinking i’m actually an ugly loser and i got depressed because i was a coward.

and so ended any semblance of joy in my life, at age 3, though i can’t remember before that so idk if i was even happy as baby:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ARCelM, Deleted member 24770, Manletmachine and 3 others
BBCA84B2 E281 4564 B0DB 0E0AA30AA06B

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
but i have no self confidence. when i was 3 i remember i didn’t go play with the other kids at preschool and my mom explained to the teacher “he’s just a little shy” but i remember hearing her and thinking i’m actually an ugly loser and i got depressed because i was a coward.

and so ended any semblance of joy in my life, at age 3, though i can’t remember before that so idk if i was even happy as baby:feelskek:
I think most people are pretty confident and those who aren't just fake it.

I think most girls are pretty confident too due to all the empowerment movements and shit. It's the men who are having issues.:feelswhy:Over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and vermillioncorefan
At age 8 I already knew I was a fat slow untalented retard mogged by everyone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, standardcel and vermillioncorefan
IMG 7318

Where you at let’s link again
@Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore