Most people here who hate "manlets" are average height joes

saiya_online

saiya_online

Gold
Average height is around 5'9-5'10" for young white males in most reports in U.S., and people here exaggerate the height of people very drastically and will say you are muh coper, who despise "manlets". The reason I suppose is because they are only couple inches away from being deemed short and such wear lifts to cling onto being larger or "6 foot" for self validation. Resulting in looking like a goofy mickey character that you immediately shrink after taking off your shoes and lifts with non proportional body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul, curryascenderr, piec and 2 others
Average height is around 5'9-5'10" for young white males in most reports in U.S., and people here exaggerate the height of people very drastically and will say you are muh coper, who despise "manlets". The reason I suppose is because they are only couple inches away from being deemed short and such wear lifts to cling onto being larger or "6 foot" for self validation. Resulting in looking like a goofy mickey character that you immediately shrink after taking off your shoes and lifts with non proportional body.
Another Cuckmerica classic

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
not wrong i hate manlets and im 6'3 (average)

Imagine asnwering with such a pointless take to the thread. Fucking hate 60iq negroes like you🤦‍♂️
Cope more u dont have green eyes, hazel at best

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
"I-I'm bigger than him"- the common cope against GL manlets

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
They’re not worth shit if someone’s doubting if they’re even green or just a lighter shadow of brown faggot. Either way it wouldn’t matter since your transvestite eyebrows are thinner than my arm hair pussy

• +1
Reactions: matt142
Why would anybody hate manlets lol

If anything I just feel bad for em

They’re not worth shit if someone’s doubting if they’re even green or just a lighter shadow of brown faggot. Either way it wouldn’t matter since your transvestite eyebrows are thinner than my arm hair pussy
He's calling people negros when his eye area looks like a lightskin nigger JFL