Most scientists/doctors are such a fucking joke

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
They think that just because they have a label next to their name they know every single thing and whenever you show them scientific studies they just make up their own fucking claims LMAOOO.

My mom went to the doctor to talk about wether I could take CJC and the dumb fuck said it'd make me infertile. Seriously?

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
man. stop displaying your autism to your mother :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Pendejo
man. stop displaying your autism to your mother :feelskek:
How is this autism? Just because I put a label next to my name does not mean I understand everything about the subject. I've experienced it on and on how all these fucking doctors etc just make up bullshit instead of going from studies like we do.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
JoinedDec 16

I want a busty short latina girl with wide hips, a big ass, a nice tan, juicy lips, black wavy hair and dark eyes as my girlfriend. Go out with her and do many things and fuck her good. I wanna do anal with her and hump on her ass in bed while she starts masturbating and kiss her. All I want is a girl like that -Gudru

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Pendejo
I want a busty short latina girl with wide hips, a big ass, a nice tan, juicy lips, black wavy hair and dark eyes as my girlfriend. Go out with her and do many things and fuck her good. I wanna do anal with her and hump on her ass in bed while she starts masturbating and kiss her. All I want is a girl like that -Gudru
I really do dude this is quite literally my dream

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
I really do dude this is quite literally my dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685