Most users are coping losers in denial.

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
Some people are on this forum for years and still haven’t taken any action. All do they do is complain (“muh venting”) and rot their lives away in their room.

If you think you need to fix something (very likely) and aren’t actively trying to pursue it, you’re a pathetic loser, it will stay like that for the rest of your life.

Don’t be that guy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, lebronjames23, onthewaytochadlite and 8 others
I would say all of them except me

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
lol

• +1
Just fix your problems bro! Not like money can hold your ascencion back or anything!

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, IAMNOTANINCEL and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
? then you should obviously work on getting money
Which I actively am and have been doing for the past year but to blame my unaffected looks and perceived "stagnancy" on me not taking "action" when the process of making money is not completed is something I'm getting tired of.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Copeful
Which I actively am and have been doing for the past year but to blame my unaffected looks and perceived "stagnancy" on me not taking "action" when the process of making money is not completed is something I'm getting tired of.
i dont think OP is talking about you then jfl
i think hes referring to the NEETs crying all day

• +1
i dont think OP is talking about you then jfl
I have been here for "years" and not taken any "action" as OP puts it. Doesn't mean I'm rotting.

I'm a god, not a loser.

• So Sad
Just fix your problems bro! Not like money can hold your ascencion back or anything!
I said: “if you aren’t actively pursuing it”.
You’re actively pursuing, so you’re good.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and butterworld

if your looks are your biggest issue, you have an easy life anyways

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, moreroidsmoredates and fukmylyf
IMG 20240609 235219
IMG 20240609 235237

• JFL
Some people are on this forum for years and still haven’t taken any action. All do they do is complain (“muh venting”) and rot their lives away in their room.

If you think you need to fix something (very likely) and aren’t actively trying to pursue it, you’re a pathetic loser, it will stay like that for the rest of your life.

Don’t be that guy.
And yea ofc come from Chad

• JFL