Most women are

JOJOcelReturns

JOJOcelReturns

Special Grade Slayer
low to mid libido. They walk around while not thinking about sex. They could have a mogger in front of them and not even glance. If you are goodlooking you will get some genuine reactions or comments (specially at night, in more low inhibition environments or warmer ones). But most women won't bat an eye for a goodlooking stranger. This is how they are wired.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BeanletMogger, iloveboobs and 1 other person
They are not supposed to be horny all the time

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
They are not supposed to be horny all the time
But men wrongly project their own sexuality into women. Because most healthy men are horny all the time.

• +1
Water. But according to .org autists women are more hornier than men when it comes to chads :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, BeanletMogger, thugmaxxer2 and 1 other person
>most women are low to mid libido

Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl that was actually phsyically attracted to you? Women can be horny af more than men.

Not all and not always, but to generalise that girls are low libido is BS.

>most women are low to mid libido

Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl that was actually phsyically attracted to you? Women can be horny af more than men.

Not all and not always, but to generalise that girls are low libido is BS.
I have obtained more validation from GFs, FWB and random women of all ages that you could get in 10 lifetimes. Don't patronize me.

In the other hand you can't even understand the concept of libido. Being very horny in a given moment doesn't mean you are high libido.

• +1
I have obtained more validation from GFs, FWB and random women of all ages that you could get in 10 lifetimes. Don't patronize me.

In the other hand you can't even understand the concept of libido. Being very horny in a given moment doesn't mean you are high libido.
i didnt patronise you, i asked a question.

But you actually patronised me. Did i hurt some feelings? So much that you had to point out your supposed success with girls?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i didnt patronise you, i asked a question.

But you actually patronised me. Did i hurt some feelings?
Some questions can imply many things.

Some questions can imply many things.
My bad, didn't mean to offend you. And i don't claim that women's libido is generally higher than mens either.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
My bad, didn't mean to offend you. And i don't claim that women's libido is generally higher than mens either.
That's a fact: women's libido is far lower than men. The point of my post is that I'm goodlooking and had many experiences with women, I always wanted to push boundaries as far as I could. I know how low inhibition they can be with the right man. But despite all that I would never claim some edgy shit like "women are as horny as men."

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger