Guide Mouth Widening Appliances

B

buflek

fucking phaggot
Joined
Feb 28, 2019
Posts
7,109
Reputation
10,202
Time online
135d 22h 38m
paranakee said:
why didnt u start with 7.5
cuz i thought kt would be too small and it costed 60 euro to print these 3 alone
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
Mouthbreath said:
does mouth widening make sense if you have a narrow palate?
yes
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
buflek said:
i ordered 9 , 9.5 and 10 and non of them fit jfl

my 5cm mouth canโ€™t handle thrm
try stretching with your fingers for a few weeks and see if it fits
9cm is kinda high to begin with
you should get a 7-7.5cm to start with
also 20 euro for a piece of plastic? wtf
in brazil some guy here got one for 4 bucks
 
T

takura

Trainee
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Posts
9
Reputation
8
Time online
2d 36m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
try stretching with your fingers for a few weeks and see if it fits
9cm is kinda high to begin with
you should get a 7-7.5cm to start with
also 20 euro for a piece of plastic? wtf
in brazil some guy here got one for 4 bucks
It's 20 euro min. for a piece of plastic.
 
D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Posts
6,216
Reputation
16,166
Time online
95d 22h 28m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
Only if the appliance vertically expands the lips. The ones in this thread dont.

Wtf, so this is possible? Any link to vertical mouth expander?
 
T

takura

Trainee
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Posts
9
Reputation
8
Time online
2d 36m
RecessedPrettyboy @RecessedPrettyboy

I received my order of the black ABS, but the guy gifted me three more with the material PETG. He said their difference is in the heat resistance. You know much about that?
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
takura said:
RecessedPrettyboy @RecessedPrettyboy

I received my order of the black ABS, but the guy gifted me three more with the material PETG. He said their difference is in the heat resistance. You know much about that?
PETG is more durable than ABS, but ABS is harder, and more rigid.
 
T

takura

Trainee
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Posts
9
Reputation
8
Time online
2d 36m
Another question is

Do you put the larger part of the appliance inside or outside the mouth.
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
takura said:
Another question is

Do you put the larger part of the appliance inside or outside the mouth.
Larger is inside
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
I finally got my own designs 3d printed and now I understand why many people find it hard to fit in their mouth.
Ill be doing a design update soon
 
P

Phillybeard1996

Zephir
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
3,486
Reputation
2,208
Time online
158d 23h 46m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
designs have been updated. should be much easier to fit them now
When you stopped using your mouth widening device did your mouth gainz go back to how it use to be?
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
Phillybeard1996 said:
When you stopped using your mouth widening device did your mouth gainz go back to how it use to be?
yes because i didnt use it for long enough, only abt 2 months
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
if anyone is going to print these soon wait till i release new ones. they are a few mm asymmetrical and because of limitations from tinker cad i need to redo this shit in a different software which is gonna take some time as i need to learn how to make them in the new software...
 
Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Posts
36,684
Reputation
48,036
Time online
129d 16h 6m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
if anyone is going to print these soon wait till i release new ones. they are a few mm asymmetrical and because of limitations from tinker cad i need to redo this shit in a different software which is gonna take some time as i need to learn how to make them in the new software...
please keep us updated, and with the price of it.
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,642
Time online
93d 11h 27m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
Only if the appliance vertically expands the lips. The ones in this thread dont.
RecessedPrettyboy said:
Only if the appliance vertically expands the lips. The ones in this thread dont.
can you elab on what you mean by 'vertically expands the lips'?
and what appliance I should use for maximum vertical expansion of the lips?
thanks in advance
 
RichardwillImprove

RichardwillImprove

Quantum
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
1,965
Reputation
2,219
Time online
33d 20h 33m
Good_Little_Goy said:
can you elab on what you mean by 'vertically expands the lips'?
and what appliance I should use for maximum vertical expansion of the lips?
thanks in advance
i would like an answer to this too lol.
 
RichardwillImprove

RichardwillImprove

Quantum
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Posts
1,965
Reputation
2,219
Time online
33d 20h 33m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
9cm, 10cm and 11cm have been updated to the latest design
does the appliance effect cupid bow u think lol.
 
animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
746
Reputation
610
Time online
27d 22h 9m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
9cm, 10cm and 11cm have been updated to the latest design
where can i get them bro
And have you tried them out
What makes them different from your previous ones
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
animo123 said:
where can i get them bro
And have you tried them out
What makes them different from your previous ones
Any 3d printing store
Yes I have
They are way more comfortable and a lot easier to fit
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
RichardwillImprove said:
does the appliance effect cupid bow u think lol.
No
RichardwillImprove said:
i would like an answer to this too lol.
Idk much abt vertically expanding lips. I think you would prob get nasolabial folds if you get a vertical appliance so I dont recommend it
 
animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
746
Reputation
610
Time online
27d 22h 9m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
Any 3d printing store
Yes I have
They are way more comfortable and a lot easier to fit
i meant like how do i print them out
do i need like a picture from you or a link
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
animo123 said:
i meant like how do i print them out
do i need like a picture from you or a link
create account in tinker cad and export the file of the one you want as .stl
 
Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Zephir
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2,207
Reputation
1,759
Time online
49d 1h 4m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format


View attachment 379776
Deleted member 5187 @Notuglyjustpoor
Deleted member 3043 @streege
Bro can u upload it again
 
animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
746
Reputation
610
Time online
27d 22h 9m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
create account in tinker cad and export the file of the one you want as .stl
wheres the new file?
made the account
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
GarouTheIncel said:
Bro can u upload it again
only 9cm, 10 and 11 are working rn
I made the other ones private until I update them to the new design
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
animo123 said:
wheres the new file?
made the account
click on the link u want to download and then click on download for 3d printing
 
D

Deleted member 5349

Banned
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Posts
4,122
Reputation
8,541
Time online
124d 4h 20m
Mouth width is only a falio if itโ€™s obviously narrow. No point in doing this if your mouth is over 5cm wide
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
AtomicBlackPill69 said:
Mouth width is only a falio if itโ€™s obviously narrow. No point in doing this if your mouth is over 5cm wide
depends on facial proportions and ratios
 
Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Zephir
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2,207
Reputation
1,759
Time online
49d 1h 4m
AtomicBlackPill69 said:
Mouth width is only a falio if itโ€™s obviously narrow. No point in doing this if your mouth is over 5cm wide
This isnt true your mouth needs to be 1.6x wider than ur nose
 
BOTB

BOTB

๐Ÿ’ฏ
Joined
May 18, 2020
Posts
10,853
Reputation
15,407
Time online
100d 0m
Is this updated? I might print tbh
 
MedMaxxing

MedMaxxing

Zephir
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Posts
2,098
Reputation
3,276
Time online
27d 12h 30m
If this shit works, I will order ASAP. Slight mouth width would fit my ratios so well.
 
stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
Joined
Nov 24, 2020
Posts
1,461
Reputation
1,791
Time online
35d 23h 38m
does this shit actually work. and is it permanent
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
16tyo said:
Is this updated? I might print tbh
yea but im doing a new design again. wait a few days
 
BOTB

BOTB

๐Ÿ’ฏ
Joined
May 18, 2020
Posts
10,853
Reputation
15,407
Time online
100d 0m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
yea but im doing a new design again. wait a few days
Tag me, I'm gonna print this out finally
And you use this when you are sleeping?
 
randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
9,805
Reputation
11,773
Time online
188d 17h 5m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
yea but im doing a new design again. wait a few days
have you got any gains?


GarouTheIncel said:
This isnt true your mouth needs to be 1.6x wider than ur nose
exactly. my mouth is 5.2 and nose is 4.1
 
Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Zephir
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2,207
Reputation
1,759
Time online
49d 1h 4m
16tyo said:
Tag me, I'm gonna print this out finally
And you use this when you are sleeping?
tag me too broski
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
9cm design has been updated. only the 9cm one. i havent printed it myself yet but it should be fine.
Deleted member 3635 @GarouTheIncel BOTB @16tyo
 
Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Zephir
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2,207
Reputation
1,759
Time online
49d 1h 4m
randomvanish said:
my palate is 61 mm. my mouth is 43 mm.
61 IMW ? that is literally insane 50 imw is considered neanderthal their
 
randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
9,805
Reputation
11,773
Time online
188d 17h 5m
GarouTheIncel said:
61 IMW ? that is literally insane 50 imw is considered neanderthal their
no i was wrong. it's around 42~44.
 
Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Zephir
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2,207
Reputation
1,759
Time online
49d 1h 4m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
9cm design has been updated. only the 9cm one. i havent printed it myself yet but it should be fine.
Deleted member 3635 @GarouTheIncel BOTB @16tyo
what about the 11 cm i might need a bit more width
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
11cm new design is out
Deleted member 3635 @GarouTheIncel
 
Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Zephir
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2,207
Reputation
1,759
Time online
49d 1h 4m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
11cm new design is out
Deleted member 3635 @GarouTheIncel
my nigga il pray u look like zack/sephiroth at the end of ur looksmaxxing journey
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
8cm updated
 
D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Posts
707
Reputation
677
Time online
13d 1h 11m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
9cm design has been updated. only the 9cm one. i havent printed it myself yet but it should be fine.
Deleted member 3635 @GarouTheIncel BOTB @16tyo
so i download the file then how do i proceed to print it assuming i don't have a 3d printer? There's a shop in my town that offers cheap 3d printing depending on size etc but idk how to send the files to them so what tf do i do? show them a pic and make me look retarded?
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
BrotherT said:
so i download the file then how do i proceed to print it assuming i don't have a 3d printer? There's a shop in my town that offers cheap 3d printing depending on size etc but idk how to send the files to them so what tf do i do? show them a pic and make me look retarded?
download the stl file. then send it to the 3d shop, by email or wherever they tell you to send from.
 
D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Posts
707
Reputation
677
Time online
13d 1h 11m
RecessedPrettyboy said:
download the stl file. then send it to the 3d shop, by email or wherever they tell you to send from.
also another starfish iq question, how do i know which one i need :lul: and how do i measure mouth to nose ratio to see if i have that golden ratio
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
BrotherT said:
also another starfish iq question, how do i know which one i need :lul: and how do i measure mouth to nose ratio to see if i have that golden ratio
idk bro it depends on many ratios and features
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top