Mouth Widening Appliances

Mouth Widening Appliance 3d models for 3d printing

Now before someone asks
How do I print it if I dont have a 3d printer? Just go to a 3d printing service store and print it. simple and shoudnt be expensive at all

Here are the different sizes:

7cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/2ZfCaY9upiy
7.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bIiUsvUUbm9

8cm

8.5cm

9cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eTx7tz1DL5E

9.5cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/abZzaifuWgO

10cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lAZuXrnm0fN

11cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/crHqEkeqpL5

12cm: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/894F9bpN4TV

Youll need to create an account in TinkerCad then just export the file as .stl format

Fsasfa

@Notuglyjustpoor
@streege

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, normie tiktoker, Deleted member 52758 and 65 others
Get a palatal expander for fucks sake.
Would you rather wear stuff made my actual experts or pathetic basement dwelling virgins
It worked for me loll

• Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
it geniunely works btw. from 5 to 5,6 in 1,5 month. my mouth looks like i got corner lip lift.

i will give it a shot and see tbh.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Is the increase permanent? Or only right after you take it off?

@far336 you can also 3d print one of these

anyone fancy 3d printing me one im a poorcel narrow mouth cel

now mine got bigger to 5,8cm. getting closer. i want 6,3~6,6.

PS : i did manual stretching like hell for 1-2 minutes, really hurt at some point. after that used 2 hours straight normal strecther.
i'm pretty sure my gains are temporary but i won't stop until it got permanent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and 5'8manlet
now mine got bigger to 5,8cm. getting closer. i want 6,3~6,6.

PS : i did manual stretching like hell for 1-2 minutes, really hurt at some point. after that used 2 hours straight normal strecther.
i'm pretty sure my gains are temporary but i won't stop until it got permanent.
I haven't used it in like 3 weeks or so mines is still same size

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, SOS-Sonic and randomvanish
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Phillybeard1996
Lmao i bookmarked this a long time ago without giving a react, like a total jew

Hows ems been going btw bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Acnno
@RecessedPrettyboy thanks for opening this thread, i didn't believe it's possible before seen your threads on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and RecessedPrettyboy
Got my mouth widening appliances today. Gonna wear the shortest one (i think that one is like 9cm) for an hour-hour an a half each day
will update

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 6403, far336 and 1 other person
Just had the 9, 10 and 11 cm ones printed and delivered to me. I used shapeways.com. Thanks @RecessedPrettyboy

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and RecessedPrettyboy
Just had the 9, 10 and 11 cm ones printed and delivered to me. I used shapeways.com. Thanks @RecessedPrettyboy
Btw i haven't used it in 6 weeks measured the same size

• Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Btw i haven't used it in 6 weeks measured the same size
That's insane. How many weeks did it take for you to see noticeable results? I wore it 2-3hrs per day for a week but I haven't seen any results yet, which is expected since 1 week is nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt and Phillybeard1996
That's insane. How many weeks did it take for you to see noticeable results? I wore it 2-3hrs per day for a week but I haven't seen any results yet, which is expected since 1 week is nothing.
I forgot but prob a couple weeks i also wore it for 30 min to 3 hours daily

• Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Stretch it to the max carefully with your fingers for a few minutes and try to always stretch a little further than you can.

Thats what actually works.
Then use the appliance for half a hour or so, doesnt need to be one that is wide, even the smallest one is fine.

Just wearing the appliance might give you only a few mm, what keeps it going is stretching to the max and slowly further.
Same concept as P.E.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and SOS-Sonic
Stretch it to the max carefully with your fingers for a few minutes and try to always stretch a little further than you can.

Thats what actually works.
Then use the appliance for half a hour or so, doesnt need to be one that is wide, even the smallest one is fine.

Just wearing the appliance might give you only a few mm, what keeps it going is stretching to the max and slowly further.
Same concept as P.E.
i would also like to add that you can still expect results by stretching with finger, as my mouth width went from 5.5->6.2cm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: andro35, Deleted member 9670, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Haven't used it in like 2 months still same size mouth

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
@RecessedPrettyboy thanks for opening this thread, i didn't believe it's possible before seen your threads on it
Got my mouth widening appliances today. Gonna wear the shortest one (i think that one is like 9cm) for an hour-hour an a half each day
will update
update? any adverse effects? wrinkles? width remained the same?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
update? any adverse effects? wrinkles? width remained the same?
I worse a mouth wideninder for months and stopped its been over 2 months still same size. My mouth is wide af it use to be so narrow.

• Love it
I worse a mouth wideninder for months and stopped its been over 2 months still same size. My mouth is wide af it use to be so narrow.
Pics?
How's it possible nobody is documenting this

Holy shit just got pmed some pics

This is absolutely legit

Don't these give you smile lines

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 3270
What about doing it only with fingers? It would give some results?

• +1
RESIN OR PLA? THEY DONT PRINT IN ABS

THEY ARE CHARGING ME LIKE £25 WTF (THATS LIKE 40 USD)

update:
wore it for 2-4 hours whilst trying to sleep and when i took it off it kind of just made me look like i did the kylie jenner lip challenge

not so much of a horizontal change just more plump...
which is weird because if i stretch my lips with my fingers for 20 seconds it gives a desireable effect
im thinking it might not be long enough (i have 8cm, i could have done with 8.5 or something)

maybe ill try fill in this so that it gives some extra length

gonna wear it tonight and if it cucks me again :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I ordered the same model 3 times before with different materials because the flaps at the ends kept snapping off, idk how nobody had that issue

Eventually I asked the business who printed it for me to tweak the design, much more stronger now

Anyway I can vouch for this, in disbelief that psl autism worked for once

• +1
Reactions: far336
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I've had it for a week and saw results but some days I did 2 sessions of 4 hrs a day, the only problem is I didn't put any padding on the edges and now my mouth is sore as fuck, I look almost the joker now

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok, far336 and SOS-Sonic
You can find many different mouth stretching devices on wish.com

Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 23 um 135734
Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 23 um 135859
Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 23 um 135907

I've had it for a week and saw results but some days I did 2 sessions of 4 hrs a day, the only problem is I didn't put any padding on the edges and now my mouth is sore as fuck, I look almost the joker now
So I've stopped using it for 5 days to repair my mouth area and I think my mouth width decreased a bit

You have to use it consistently

Last edited:
see you in a disneyland

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@MarkCorrigan get one of these fool

@MarkCorrigan get one of these fool
I've done manual stretching before

Don't want to stretch soft tissue and get folds/skin sagging i don't have enough bone support