MSE before and after. Did it wreck her face and has anyone done MSE and had this happen?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny

Before
Screen Shot 2022 08 04 at 30009 PM

After
Screen Shot 2022 08 04 at 25937 PM

I'll also include one pic where she looks really bad but I think lens is very distorted and lighting is very different

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 2.59.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 2.59.07 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Whoah her ipd increases or is it just lens distortion + angle? :feelsthink:

*increased

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and fruitgunpop
her eyebrows are a darker color in the first picture which seems to contrast with her eyes better than the light brown color in the rest of them apart from that it's legit just bloat and camera angles women are really good at frauding especially in selfies id like some professional before and after shots at the ortho

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and fruitgunpop
ya but it looks like she got a lot uglier. :forcedsmile:
Yeah it made her face wider and look more compact and robust. Looks masculine now :feelsping:

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
JFL another bonecutter gets permanently trannymaxxed :lul:

implant + filler master race :feelshah:

• JFL
This kids MSE before and after did not give him MSE face. he started at 17-18.

He also did an interview about the whole thing here;

MSE didn't wreck her face. She's just has very masc features like a big nose, leathery skin and a big neck for a woman.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 15827
Whoah her ipd increases or is it just lens distortion + angle? :feelsthink:
Can a midpalatal suture split widen IPD ? Sounds like it's possible ngl

Can a midpalatal suture split widen IPD ? Sounds like it's possible ngl
yes. IMO what you want to do to maximise IPD and PFL change when expanding palette with MSE is Belt pull upwards and chew a lot and with high force.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
yes. IMO what you want to do to maximise IPD and PFL change when expanding palette with MSE is Belt pull upwards and chew a lot and with high force.
I don't think bilateral growth of the maxilla can change PFL though since the eye just sits in the orbit that's being moved a few mms to the side. That's why I think it's possible to increase IPD without affecting PFL. Might need to split the nasomaxillary suture too to increase IPD but maybe MSE can do it. Need to see more before/afters.

• +1
I don't think bilateral growth of the maxilla can change PFL though since the eye just sits in the orbit that's being moved a few mms to the side. That's why I think it's possible to increase IPD without affecting PFL. Might need to split the nasomaxillary suture too to increase IPD but maybe MSE can do it. Need to see more before/afters.

People with vertical facial growth have smaller IPD and narrower PFL... It makes sense if you think of the bones of the face like clay, when you push up with your tongue the deformation will be vertical shortening and lateral expanding causing an increase in both IPD and PFL.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh