MT2 Users GTFIH

BrickTop

BrickTop

Bronze
Just got nasal spray from amino Asylum.

Type 2 skin tone, have built up a minor base tan in the last month with 3-5 minutes in the booth.

MT2 users did you start with just one spray at a few minutes in the bed like Derek from MPMD recommends? Or did you adjust initial routine?

Confederates, Neo Nazis and British Chavs, assemble!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop and Deleted member 22924
0.2 mg a day every morning

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
The spray is cope, just inject.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 22924
Too busy to figure out injection protocol and be consistent but will eventually after I get into law school
Yes don't waste your time too much with softmaxing. But it's easy really, you only need to be careful to not contaminate the needle

• +1
Yes don't waste your time too much with softmaxing. But it's easy really, you only need to be careful to not contaminate the needle
I'll probably convert to injectable MT 2 once I go through this bottle and get accustomed to it

Just don't fuck up your skin. You might get skin cancer
For real. Staying equipped with high grade sunscreen/skin care routine, antioxidant-maxxing and always wear a shirt over face in tanning booth. Don't tan to the point of burn ever

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
just get cancer theory

Why not tan outside for 20 minutes? Less risky compared to tanning booth.

MT2 is not a looksmaxing product. There's no benefit in taking it. Don't for for the "muh love island pheno muh UK Chad" meme

Why not tan outside for 20 minutes? Less risky compared to tanning booth.
I’m using it since it can accelerates the time it takes to achieve a solid tan.

*hypothetically*
Less time tanning = less skin cancer risk

MT2 is not a looksmaxing product. There's no benefit in taking it. Don't for for the "muh love island pheno muh UK Chad" meme
Not using it to achieve that type of excessive tan.

Being a golden tanned blue eyed, brown haired white boy in California IS a looksmax.

I’m using it since it can accelerates the time it takes to achieve a solid tan.

*hypothetically*
Less time tanning = less skin cancer risk
I was talking about using the tanning bed not the MT2. I plan to get some eventually but I’ve told that you should do a full body tan outside for 20 minutes an hour within injecting/spraying the MT2.

Wouldn’t a tanning bed be too strong?

• +1
I was talking about using the tanning bed not the MT2. I plan to get some eventually but I’ve told that you should do a full body tan outside for 20 minutes an hour within injecting/spraying the MT2.

Wouldn’t a tanning bed be too strong?
Good question. I try to keep my booth sessions to 3-5 minutes. I think dose is the poison, cause the goal is have your skin product melanin with minimal damage.

Sun tanning is superior however, I’ve felt better tanning outside when I developed a base tan during winter/spring. Once summer hits in California you have to be ready

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I started with ~3/4 sprays prior to going outside in the sun last summer, pretty much daily. It worked fantastically well.

• +1