Muh”aisha was 9”

I don't give a single .. The far right is on the rise in Europe, it's over for euro muzzies
@emeraldglass @arabcelxxx @yeeyeeslayer religion of peace gents

They're the ones who are allowed of the P pass. (Peaceful)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
What’s the cons of circumcision? Genuinely curious
Its barbaric you’re mutilating your child and making sex 5 times less enjoyable for him, 80% of nerve ending are in the foreskin/frenulum which they coldly cut off and throw(probably turn it to powder and drink it to remain young.

So after all the effort you put into putting your dick into a girl you only get 20% of the pleasure.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
No I'm not. Show me where you were destroy him lol.

You only keep attacking my religion
Just put out names in the search bar nigga :feelskek:.

Pretty much everywhere tbh. I'm still waiting for that debate we talked about. His isis shill squad vs me. I guess they hid themselves :feelswat:

Just put out names in the search bar nigga :feelskek:.

Pretty much everywhere tbh. I'm still waiting for that debate we talked about. His isis shill squad vs me. I guess they hid themselves :feelswat:
I did?

I saw him destroying you in multiple arguments while you were taking shit out of context and repeating shit all over again

Can't blame him for stopping tbh. No benefit

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Just saying nigga. Don't worry we they won't kill ya. Just decorations and bans of muzzy bs

I did?

I saw him destroying you in multiple arguments while you were taking shit out of context and repeating shit all over again

Can't blame him for stopping tbh. No benefit
Gaslighting yourself and repeating the same stuff like a retarded parrot again and again won't change the truth bud :forcedsmile:

Just saying nigga. Don't worry we they won't kill ya. Just decorations and bans of muzzy bs
I'll never go to the shithole ever anyways lol, religion aside they're brainwashed by schlomo and inc

• +1
Gaslighting yourself and repeating the same stuff like a retarded parrot again and again won't change the truth bud :forcedsmile:
Nigga I literally read some of the things?

I'll never go to the shithole ever anyways lol, religion aside they're brainwashed by schlomo and inc
Wait until you find out Jews created islam :feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Gengar
Nigga I literally read some of the things?
Nigga you're kinda low iq no offense. Remember presenting you with clear hadiths on how Muhammad wad evil and you still coped

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Nigga you're kinda low iq no offense. Remember preventing you with clear hadiths on how Muhammad wad evil and you still coped
Accusing me of things, great way of spreading your message.

You won't gaslight me into that bruv lol.

• +1
The fact that some Muzzie scholars claim she was 9 while others say 19 proves that she was actually 9 jfl

• Hmm...
Accusing me of things, great way of spreading your message.

You won't gaslight me into that bruv lol.
Nigga check our chat on .com jfl. I showed you a hadith where one of Mo's friends asked him if it's ok to attack cuz kids will die and he said yes. It was a raid and they didn't provoke them first. Your prophet is ok with slaughtering kids :feelskek:

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools speak because they have to say something

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Gengar, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Its barbaric you’re mutilating your child and making sex 5 times less enjoyable for him, 80% of nerve ending are in the foreskin/frenulum which they coldly cut off and throw(probably turn it to powder and drink it to remain young.

So after all the effort you put into putting your dick into a girl you only get 20% of the pleasure.
My frenulum is still there lol.

Maybe because I was circum at birth, my shit works just fine.

• +1
How? Blatantly accusing like PrinceLuenShit
Jesus was so great Satan had to invent an entire religion to deceive people. He did the same with the jews

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Nigga check our chat on .com jfl. I showed you a hadith where one of Mo's friends asked him if it's ok to attack cuz kids will die and he said yes. It was a raid and they didn't provoke them first. Your prophet is ok with slaughtering kids :feelskek:
And you took that shit out of context again lol.

again, maghreb gator destroyed you multiple times before. No offense.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and 6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and 6PSLcel
And you took that shit out of context again lol.

again, maghreb gator destroyed you multiple times before. No offense.
How tf was it out of context jfl. You're severely retarded. HE LITERALY GAVE GREENLIGHT TO KILLING KIDS. I destroyed that isis shill to oblivion everytime he dared to say sum

• +1
Jesus was so great Satan had to invent an entire religion to deceive people. He did the same with the jews
Screenshot 20240605 172252 Samsung Internet

@<6PSLcel ig you were right

• +1
How tf was it out of context jfl. You're severely retarded. HE LITERALY GAVE GREENLIGHT TO KILLING KIDS. I destroyed that isis shill to oblivion everytime he dared to say sum
You literally type like your fellow brahs @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_ :lul::lul: I'm starting to see a pattern here

• +1
My frenulum is still there lol.

Maybe because I was circum at birth, my shit works just fine.
You still lost a good part of your sensation, and your right god didn’t ask us to remove it cause otherwise why would he create it, it was some fucker who tricked muslims to do it to make them feel like he owned them

• JFL
Where's the proof in that?
Nigga islam exists jfl. Honestly stop arguing with me and call some of the smarter muzzies (@MaghrebGator @Fiqh ) so we can have a real debate. You're too low iq for this shit. There's no point tbh. No offense but you're actually negative

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
You still lost a good part of your sensation, and your right god didn’t ask us to remove it cause otherwise why would he create it, it was some fucker who tricked muslims to do it to make them feel like he owned them
Again, Islam only recommends it, it's not obligatory. Blame your parents and culture mate

And my sensation is more the fine bro lol

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Gengar and arabcelxxx
Nigga islam exists jfl. Honestly stop arguing with me and call some of the smarter muzzies (@MaghrebGator @Fiqh ) so we can have a real debate. You're too low iq for this shit. There's no point tbh. No offense but you're actually negative
@emeraldglass :hnghn::hnghn::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (last ping bhai sorry, this shit was too funny)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
Also maghreb destroyed you multiple times :lul::lul: Why do you keep coming back like your fellow comrades?

• +1
Also maghreb destroyed you multiple times :lul::lul: Why do you keep coming back like your fellow comrades?
He's the one hiding. Acting like a typical low iq muzzie won't change the fact he's scared of me cuz I always win against him

So her kids stay loyal to Islam instead of Karen's daughters who go to clubs at Thursday to get fucked by 20 guys and then go to church the next day?

Islam has converted more Christians than Christians did. Stop the cope.
the only converts to islam are 15 year old kids that follow andrew tate

• +1
Reactions: Despicable and i_love_roosters
the problem is u cant debunk it thats why its old
Are you illiterate? We literally keep debunking it yet you guys keep coming back and back, being sent by schlomo and his fellow agents.
Screenshot 20240605 172252 Samsung Internet

• +1
He's the one hiding. Acting like a typical low iq muzzie won't change the fact he's scared of me cuz I always win against him

• +1
Bro really thought he did something with an ali dawah vid lmao I’m caging at this horrible apologetics attempt
U go and keep on making threads about changing ur undertones and lightening ur skin u self hating dirty paki rat

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

She was 19 you christ cuck muppets

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Eternal_ @PrinceofDarkness @emeraldglass @Michael Myers

I always said she was between 14 and 18, leaning towards 14 (when married, not during consummation). :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: But everyone who is Sunni says 6/9. :feelswhat: Are you a Shi’a, OP? Or just enlightened like me? :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and i_love_roosters
Again, Islam only recommends it, it's not obligatory. Blame your parents and culture mate
Thats what am saying its a sunnan
And my sensation is more the fine bro lol
How are you not foreskin pilled yet:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:,Uncircumcised men feel sensitive down there just from pulling it back and letting the air blow through it, wed enjoy sex much more if they didn’t mutilate us bro

• JFL
  • +1
I always said she was between 14 and 18, leaning towards 14 (when married, not during consummation). :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: But everyone who is Sunni says 6/9. :feelswhat: Are you a Shi’a, OP? Or just enlightened like me? :feelshmm:
Sunni and yes i am enlightened

• Love it
Gengy no offense but you've created a religion for yourself that doesn't exist :forcedsmile:

Islam is based in everyway except circumcision
Circumcision isn’t mandatory in Islam. You can be uncircumcised and Islamic. People just have their sons circumcised because they want to follow the sunnah but that’s really optional. It’s funny because most muzzies don’t know this. Even I didn’t. That’s why you should do research yourself rather than blindly following whatever imam or scholar or what the hell ever.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and arabcelxxx
Thats what am saying its a sunnan

How are you not foreskin pilled yet:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:,Uncircumcised men feel sensitive down there just from pulling it back and letting the air blow through it, wed enjoy sex much more if they didn’t mutilate us bro
Bro are you my penis?? :lul::lul::lul: come on

• JFL
Sunni and yes i am enlightened
Alhamdulilah, good to meet a Sunni who’s enlightened. The rest are all brainwashed cucks who can’t think for themselves and say “asking about the past is haram!” :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and thebuffdon690
U go and keep on making threads about changing ur undertones and lightening ur skin u self hating dirty paki rat
That’s literally what this forum is for you retard