Muh”aisha was 9”

Nigga Iran, a fully muzzy country is on its way to become fully Christian :feelskek:
Source? :feelsuhh::feelshah:

Also Iranians are weird, compare them to iraqi shias like @yeeyeeslayer

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 73905
Are you illiterate? We literally keep debunking it yet you guys keep coming back and back, being sent by schlomo and his fellow agents.
View attachment 2964476
"jewish christianity" yet ur religion is just a judaism dlc, and who u calling illiterate ur kind is statisticly inbred not mine

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Gengar
Bro are you my penis?? :lul::lul::lul: come on
Im not saying you don’t feel any thing down there but you would have more sensation if you weren’t cut

I haven’t created a religion. :feelswhat:
Getting shit from conflicting sects of islam and mixing it into one religion that matches your preference is exactly that. Your islam doesn't exist

No one is taking over the world bhai.

We're all humans.

But I do agree on learning chinese and arabic, both are beautiful languages with more ways of expressing yourself (esp the swear words 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼)
Unpopular opinion but I find neither Chinese nor Arabic a beautiful language. They are definitely rich and sophisticated but they just don’t sound beautiful to me. Am I a bad muzzie / iron brother? :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Autismcel
its true lol
20240221 191431

And that as well. I’m done with that tho. How are you anyway Bhai
I’m alright bhai! I’m home alone right now. :feelsbadman: Thinking of visiting my friend who’s been feeling down, said he is going through a bad few days. Thinking of surprising him with some sushi. However if he’s like nah we can hang out on Friday instead like we planned then I’ll just make some dinner for myself and eat it like a lonely sad man. What about you?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Source? :feelsuhh::feelshah:

Also Iranians are weird, compare them to iraqi shias like @yeeyeeslayer

Unpopular opinion but I find neither Chinese nor Arabic a beautiful language. They are definitely rich and sophisticated but they just don’t sound beautiful to me. Am I a bad muzzie / iron brother? :feelsbadman:
Anything to do wirh arabs ≠ automatically Islam

You're not attacking me personally so Idc tbh. It's your own opinion lol

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Getting shit from conflicting sects of islam and mixing it into one religion that matches your preference is exactly that. Your islam doesn't exist
There is only Islam and people have their differences in opinion. Just because I have my own opinions doesn’t mean it’s my own religion; I make sure my beliefs fall in line with Islamic beliefs and values. It’s still Islam that I’m adhering to.

Anything to do wirh arabs ≠ automatically Islam

You're not attacking me personally so Idc tbh. It's your own opinion lol
I agree with you. But others would pretend I’m insulting Islam or whatever if I were to say it. :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

Anyways Islam mogs WORLDWIDE
Screenshot 20240605 162828 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240605 162853 Samsung Internet

• +1
There is only Islam and people have their differences in opinion. Just because I have my own opinions doesn’t mean it’s my own religion; I make sure my beliefs fall in line with Islamic beliefs and values. It’s still Islam that I’m adhering to.
Gengy, you're mixing shia and sunni :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • +1
I’m alright bhai! I’m home alone right now. :feelsbadman: Thinking of visiting my friend who’s been feeling down, said he is going through a bad few days. Thinking of surprising him with some sushi. However if he’s like nah we can hang out on Friday instead like we planned then I’ll just make some dinner for myself and eat it like a lonely sad man. What about you?
That sounds nice. I am currently working on a new thread because I am turning over a new leaf lol, and I’m done with poitnless arguing with Muslims and apologists about useless topics on this forum lol. So I’m turning over a new leaf and focusing on helping people with looks theory and looksmaxxing. Got a new tjrrad coming out soon which your tagged in btw!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and i_love_roosters
So her kids stay loyal to Islam instead of Karen's daughters who go to clubs at Thursday to get fucked by 20 guys and then go to church the next day?

Islam has converted more Christians than Christians did. Stop the cope.
Look, I’m with you on this but even muzzie foids are very degenerate. They’re not better than Karen’s daughters because Karen’s daughters were raised and taught that being a degenerate is good but Fatima teaches her daughters it’s not good at all and must stay away from it yet they still do the same things. So I would say that muzzie foids / guys are more degenerate because they actually know right from wrong but still choose wrong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Autismcel
Alhamdulilah, good to meet a Sunni who’s enlightened. The rest are all brainwashed cucks who can’t think for themselves and say “asking about the past is haram!” :hnghn:
Its important to also read counter arguments to think in different ways and maybe reach different conclusions, honestly I used to be like those brainwashed catles but reading robert greenes book mastery changed that, id recommend reading all his books if you want to understand your own mind better

• +1
You breed like vermin. Christianity is the fastest growing religion be conversion. Conversion is what matters not babies made :forcedsmile:
Screenshot 20240605 173806 Samsung Internet

+you've just proven that kids from Christian families are more likely to leave their religion compared to Muslims.

• +1
Look, I’m with you on this but even muzzie foids are very degenerate. They’re not better than Karen’s daughters because Karen’s daughters were raised and taught that being a degenerate is good but Fatima teaches her daughters it’s not good at all and must stay away from it yet they still do the same things. So I would say that muzzie foids / guys are more degenerate because they actually know right from wrong but still choose wrong.
That's not true at all.

Generalizing is a fools game.

• Hmm...
That sounds nice. I am currently working on a new thread because I am turning over a new leaf lol, and I’m done with poitnless arguing with Muslims and apologists about useless topics on this forum lol. So I’m turning over a new leaf and focusing on helping people with looks theory and looksmaxxing. Got a new tjrrad coming out soon which your tagged in btw!

@Michael Myers peep his reply there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Good luck on your thread; looking forward to it. I’ll be able to read it when you tag me in it! And honestly, that’s why I avoid religious debates. Don’t get me wrong, I’m Islamic as well but it’s really pointless. Even in real life I can end up arguing with muzzies because they are just brainwashed about things and can’t think for themselves but in their eyes, I’m the one who’s “wrong.” I love Islam but most muzzies are just braindead degenerates. But having spoken to Christians, they feel the same way about their co-religionists so I suppose every religious community has their fair share of idiots.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690

@Michael Myers peep his reply there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will, let me first check this thread in its entirety. :p

• +1
Good luck on your thread; looking forward to it. I’ll be able to read it when you tag me in it! And honestly, that’s why I avoid religious debates. Don’t get me wrong, I’m Islamic as well but it’s really pointless. Even in real life I can end up arguing with muzzies because they are just brainwashed about things and can’t think for themselves but in their eyes, I’m the one who’s “wrong.” I love Islam but most muzzies are just braindead degenerates. But having spoken to Christians, they feel the same way about their co-religionists so I suppose every religious community has their fair share of idiots.

@thebuffdon690 :lul::lul:

• JFL

@thebuffdon690 :lul::lul:
To save you the hassle

• +1
I thought u read that already lol, but I guess go ahead. I still believe in everything I wrote but I cba to argue with people about it anymore

Conquered in glasgow tho. I was at a palestine protest and all the Muslims were fine people no violence at all
@Michael Myers i actually made a thread about it last year

• Woah
No cons. It’s better in every way. :feelsautistic:
I genuinely don't have ANY problems with my penis. My frenulum (which they claim gets removed) is still there and it's the most sensitive part of my penis as it should be.

• +1
I don’t care about your pointless ad hominem lol either reply on my thread or just gtfo
Maghreb gator did, your dumbass responded with a reply that indicated your IQ is in double digits.

Its barbaric you’re mutilating your child and making sex 5 times less enjoyable for him, 80% of nerve ending are in the foreskin/frenulum which they coldly cut off and throw(probably turn it to powder and drink it to remain young.

So after all the effort you put into putting your dick into a girl you only get 20% of the pleasure.
Not true. Science has not been able to prove that cut guys are less sensitive than uncut guys. And there are uncut guys with frenulums that say they have no feeling there, so it depends. Most of the pleasure of a penis comes from the underside of the head which is because of the nerves within the shaft, it’s got nothing to do with anything else.

You didn't read it.. again, classic christcuckery strategy of attacking Islam.
I don't need to read it, ik God exists without his muzzy copes :feelskek:

Maghreb gator did, your dumbass responded with a reply that indicated your IQ is in double digits.
I mean you think that reply was worth responding to which shows how dumb you are lol. No amount of rambling in the comments is gonna change that. Now stop wasting my time I have stuff to do

I don't need to read it, ik God exists without his muzzy copes :feelskek:
Then please don't jump to conclusions bhai

That retard @thebuffdon690 is also attacking your religion meanwhile you're siding with him.. I wonder why.. :feelshah:

• JFL
I mean you think that reply was worth responding to which shows how dumb you are lol. No amount of rambling in the comments is gonna change that. Now stop wasting my time I have stuff to do
He literally made you look like the clown you are.

Yeah, go ahead, keep running retard. He destroyed you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Blud said we as if Turks are Europeans. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Gengy I'm Bulgarian too. We get immigrants too. Turkey gets immigrants too but we've made it on hard mode for them

Then please don't jump to conclusions bhai

That retard @thebuffdon690 is also attacking your religion meanwhile you're siding with him.. I wonder why.. :feelshah:
🤓

My frenulum is still there lol.

Maybe because I was circum at birth, my shit works just fine.
You also have a frenulum? Me too. I thought it was because I was cut in the west so the doctors went for a low cut and I assumed in Islamic countries doctors or whatever went for a high cut.

• +1