Muh”aisha was 9”

Gengy I'm Bulgarian too. We get immigrants too. Turkey gets immigrants too but we've made it on hard mode for them
Bulgarians are Europeans, yes, roosty. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
He literally made you look like the clown you are.

Yeah, go ahead, keep running retard. He destroyed you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Made me look like a clown.

Guess you didn’t read the replies of his thread then lmao

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
You also have a frenulum? Me too. I thought it was because I was cut in the west so the doctors went for a low cut and I assumed in Islamic countries doctors or whatever went for a high cut.
NOPE! Nah uh!! You don't have a frenulum because schlomo said so!!!! :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nigga islam exists jfl. Honestly stop arguing with me and call some of the smarter muzzies (@MaghrebGator @Fiqh ) so we can have a real debate. You're too low iq for this shit. There's no point tbh. No offense but you're actually negative
>smarter muzzies
>takfiring 14 y/o kid @Fiqh

Pick one. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and i_love_roosters
Again you’re objectively blind or you’re just ignoring the countless clowning of that dude in the response lol

• JFL

She was 19 you christ cuck muppets

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Eternal_ @PrinceofDarkness @emeraldglass @Michael Myers

Could you explain why she was playing with dolls with other girls as a grown woman then? Genuine question.

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book reference: Book 78, Hadith 157

Doesn't explain his other many wives, one of the being his sons ex wife.

>smarter muzzies
>takfiring 14 y/o kid @Fiqh

Pick one. :lul::lul::lul:
I didn't know he was 14yo. I've seen him write essays so I thought he was like 70 iq or something, similar to gator. It's still low but decent for turbo muzzies like them. Meanwhile Autismcel is around 50 which causes him to essentially spam

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Autismcel
Could you explain why she was playing with dolls then? Genuine question

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏

She was much mature than girls today + her family had no problem because she consented as well.

On my life she was more mature than you when she was 10-13.

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I didn't know he was 14yo. I've seen him write essays so I thought he was like 70 iq or something, similar to gator. It's still low but decent for turbo muzzies like them. Meanwhile Autismcel is around 50 which causes him to essentially spam
Nigga just keeps accusing me of being a double digitted goy when I don't agree with what he's saying. :hnghn:

Gaslighting 101.

• JFL
She was much mature than girls today + her family had no problem because she consented as well.

So was she 19 or 10-13? Or was she truly 9 when she was with prophet mohammed? A lot of muslims I use to debate gave different ages with outrageous reasoning sometimes.

Gengy, you're mixing shia and sunni :forcedsmile:
No, I’m not, roosty. If you look at history, that Sunni versus Shi’a divide was merely political. As long as you believe in the Qur’an, the Seal of Prophets then you’re Islamic. That’s how it is. I don’t have to agree with Sunnis on everything nor do I have to agree with Shi’as on everything. There was no Sunni or Shi’a before the passing of the prophet, so how can you imply “real Islam is either Shi’a or Sunni Islam”? :hnghn:

Aisha consenting (colorized)

@thebuffdon690

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, liberiangrimreaper and thebuffdon690
So is she 19 or 10-13? Or is she truly 9? A lot of muslims I use to debate gave different ages with outrageous reasoning sometimes.
Refer to the hadiths. I was just saying that she was much mature than you at 10-13.

Let's not ignore the kings in medieval europe who used to marry <13 girls now.

View attachment 2964493

Aisha consenting (colorized)

@thebuffdon690
@Michael Myers just side with someone who hates your religion (Christianity) and insults it daily, bro!

What??? He's a jew?? Like m- I meant.. No!! Jew is bad haha!!!
Screenshot 20240605 172252 Samsung Internet

• JFL
No, I’m not, roosty. If you look at history, that Sunni versus Shi’a divide was merely political. As long as you believe in the Qur’an, the Seal of Prophets then you’re Islamic. That’s how it is. I don’t have to agree with Sunnis on everything nor do I have to agree with Shi’as on everything. There was no Sunni or Shi’a before the passing of the prophet, so how can you imply “real Islam is either Shi’a or Sunni Islam”? :hnghn:
Some nigga looking like this will start spitting at you if he saw this

Sheikh assim al hakeem cendekiawan islam asal arab saudi

• JFL
Its important to also read counter arguments to think in different ways and maybe reach different conclusions, honestly I used to be like those brainwashed catles but reading robert greenes book mastery changed that, id recommend reading all his books if you want to understand your own mind better
Thanks for the recommendation, though admittedly I am not a fan of self-help kind of books. I mainly just read fictional things or semi-fictional. Sometimes non-fiction, but only if it’s not a self-help kind of book. I have read their counter-arguments but they simply don’t make sense. They cherrypick verses and spin their own meaning to it. Similarly to how islamophobes do it. :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Some nigga looking like this will start spitting at you if he saw this

View attachment 2964497
This fucking simp sheikh is the same fucking simp who claims “telling about your past is haram” and told a woman who cheated on her husband that she must not tell her husband because he might divorce her. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and i_love_roosters
@Michael Myers just side with someone who hates your religion (Christianity) and insults it daily, bro!

What??? He's a jew?? Like m- I meant.. No!! Jew is bad haha!!!
View attachment 2964496
Nigga you're severely retarded. Jesus was the jewish messiah of course Christianity came from Judaism and so did Islam

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
That's not true at all.

Generalizing is a fools game.
It’s very true. Come to the west to see for yourself. Heck, it’s even true in other Islamic countries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel and i_love_roosters
Didn't Muhammad nigga copy Christianity and made his new religion

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and thebuffdon690
It’s very true. Come to the west to see for yourself. Heck, it’s even true in other Islamic countries.
In the west.. Idk.

Muslim countries? Yeah.. no.

They're only a minority. You can't just generalize like christiancuck girls.

• JFL
Maghrebgator destroyed your ass schlomo

Keep coping :feelsgood:🤌🏼
jews GIF
He literally spent the entire thread quoting Quran verses and you think that means he destroyed lmao. Shows how disconnected you people are from reality.

Honestly idk why I’m wasting my time with this just don’t reply

Thanks for the recommendation, though admittedly I am not a fan of self-help kind of books. I mainly just read fictional things or semi-fictional. Sometimes non-fiction, but only if it’s not a self-help kind of book. I have read their counter-arguments but they simply don’t make sense. They cherrypick verses and spin their own meaning to it. Similarly to how islamophobes do it. :feelswhat:
Theyre not self help books, more like mental development, I haven’t gotten to fictional books yet but I want to start By reading a song of ice and fire(game of thrones book version) do you think that would be a good start?

• +1
This fucking simp sheikh is the same fucking simp who claims “telling about your past is haram” and told a woman who cheated on her husband that she must not tell her husband because he might divorce her. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
He's a cuck

Screenshot 20240604 205525 Copilot

Ticaret hoca mogs

• JFL
He literally spent the entire thread quoting Quran verses and you think that means he destroyed lmao. Shows how disconnected you people are from reality.

He replied to you. Is your IQ below 90?

• JFL
I genuinely don't have ANY problems with my penis. My frenulum (which they claim gets removed) is still there and it's the most sensitive part of my penis as it should be.
The frenulum is usually removed as well. I think I have mine also. Online it says the most sensitive part of the penis is the underside of the penis, like around the tip. Isn’t it the same for you?

• +1
Ain't no way :lul::lul::lul: what is his name?

• +1
The frenulum is usually removed as well. I think I have mine also. Online it says the most sensitive part of the penis is the underside of the penis, like around the tip. Isn’t it the same for you?
Yep, that's what I've said somewhere on this thread, the most sensitive part in my penis is under the head

• +1
Refer to the hadiths. I was just saying that she was much mature than you at 10-13.

Let's not ignore the kings in medieval europe who used to marry <13 girls now.
We're not talking about European kings though -- This is a Religious figure

What do YOU think her age is? 10-13 or 19? or is it 27? or 9? What does the majoirty of muslims think her age was?

I plan on reading the Qu'ran in the future so it'd be appreciated if you let me know

Also, why did he have multiple wives, one being his sons ex wife (I believe he sent the same son on a journey he would surely die on), was a warlord, and promised I believed his soldiers 72 virgin wives? For the 'true' prophet of God, he doesn't seem like the best figure surface level.

In my opinion, I just believe prophet Muhammad was a warlord Muslim who saw how religion can influence a human w/ the bible, and then added himself in between the bible inaccurately and contradictory to justify the takeover of countries "In the name of Allah"

• +1
We're not talking about European kings though -- This is a Religious figure

What do YOU think her age is? 10-13 or 19? or is it 27? or 9? What does the majoirty of muslims think her age was?

I plan on reading the Qu'ran in the future so it'd be appreciated if you let me know

Also, why did he have multiple wives, one being his sons ex wife (I believe he sent the same son on a journey he would surely die on), was a warlord, and promised I believed his soldiers 72 virgin wives? For the 'true' prophet of God, he doesn't seem like the best figure surface level.

In my opinion, I just believe prophet Muhammad was a warlord Muslim who saw how religion can influence a human w/ the bible, and then added himself in between the bible inaccurately and contradictory to justify the takeover of countries "In the name of Allah"
Not a molecule tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

Don't bother with Autismcel. He's fun n shit but he's double digit :feelskek:

• JFL
NOPE! Nah uh!! You don't have a frenulum because schlomo said so!!!! :feelshah:
The problem with the frenulum is that even if you’re uncut it can be a really thin strip, so it can be confusing as to whether you have it or not. However when I’m flaccid it’s a lot more pronounced / thicker. I looked at the underside of my flaccid penis with a mirror and it looked like it was very much there.

• +1
The problem with the frenulum is that even if you’re uncut it can be a really thin strip, so it can be confusing as to whether you have it or not. However when I’m flaccid it’s a lot more pronounced / thicker. I looked at the underside of my flaccid penis with a mirror and it looked like it was very much there.
Mirin.

It's the opposite for me, it's more pronounced when I'm erect

• +1
Don't bother with Autismcel. He's fun n shit but he's double digit :feelskek:
He doesn’t even see how bad his apologetics are lol anyone with a grade 1 level in theology or moral philosophy could debunk just ramblings in a second

• +1
  • JFL
Could you explain why she was playing with dolls with other girls as a grown woman then? Genuine question.

Doesn't explain his other many wives, one of the being his sons ex wife.
If I recall correctly, the prophet didn’t have any sons, they all died as children. Also, I had a teddy bear I was very fond of when I was a teenager, didn’t get rid of it until I was in my 20s. So if I, a man in the 21st century with lots of technology, can have a teddy bear, then it’s not weird that a woman in the 7th century who’s between 14 and 17 was still playing with dolls.