MUH CHAD DOES NOT NEED TO GYMMAX SO I WILL NOT GYMMAX 🤦‍♂️

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
Why are there so many retards on this fourm saying this?

Obviously if you are a Chad facially you will already get top 1% results so I agree, no need to physique max

But the thing is , 99% of the guys saying this will NEVER be chad no matter how many obscure surgery’s they do.

If you have decent or no results on tinder and you aren’t a Manlet / ugly - physique maxxing WILL help your OLD results a LOT!

Physique maxxing is simply - being big enough to look big in a shirt while simultaneously having a lean face that maximises facial aesthetics

Stop coping with muh chad doesn’t need to gymmax - that’s water. but your not chad, so if you want to maximise your results you should physique max

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, rooman, AshamedToBeHere and 38 others
There is no point helping these losers bro
Physique Max and keep the knowledge to ourselves is the best thing
They just wanna rot in their house , shitpost and appeal to basement rotter gaze and compare female vs male gaze on incel forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, yirma19, rooman and 31 others
they spend too much time masturbating to gay psl models

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, rooman, overtier1011 and 18 others
Jeff bezos doesn’t have to work so I’m not gonna work anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, rooman, AshamedToBeHere and 37 others
Gym won't fix my nose and hairline sir👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌:cry:😭😭😭🔮🤙🤙🤙📲📲

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, thecel and Agendum
There is no point helping these losers bro
Physique Max and keep the knowledge to ourselves is the best thing
They just wanna rot in their house , shitpost and appeal to basement rotter gaze and compare female vs male gaze on incel forums
Muh female gaze is the most retarded thing to happen to this forum

And then they bring up a photo of a bald bodybuilder - meanwhile no one has ever argued that is the best physique for dating JFL

And I agree, I shouldn’t of made a 2nd account to try and help people I should of just let them rot tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, looksseg, thecel and 6 others
most of the 'chads' posted here look like aliens because their skulls are too big for their frames, and all of them would look better if they had broader shoulders.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, rooman, Deleted member 19294 and 15 others
I've never touched a weight, had a shower or a haircut, I'm just here to laugh at all you virgins in between slaying tbh.

Wish you guys luck.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, spermium, Agendum and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, 5.5psl, rooman and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If you have decent or no results on tinder and you aren’t a Manlet / ugly - physique maxxing WILL help your OLD results a LOT!
yea im a manlet and still go to the gym, but only to get stronger so i can beat leftists to death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, looksseg, whitepilled4life and 5 others
Why work? Jeff Bezos doesn’t work

Who said I'm gonna work?

Think About It GIF by Identity

Most Chads are low bf%, and have some muscle mass. Aka, gymmaxxed, or somewhat gym/sport maxxed.
Obvioulsy Chads are not the typical fat, gym bulkmaxxer fatties, etc.. Check that gym guy, Seid, what fat does to a Chad. Mass coping.
Jeff Seid Dirty Bulk Transformation

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, rooman, Lmao and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 27066
if you're natty you'll never get big + lean so spending more than 2 hours a week working out is pointless.

just stay lean and work out a bit here and there. gymcelling is retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, rooman, Lmao and 8 others
Because gym is hard especially as a natty…

Reason is because for example a 6’0 150lb guy will fill his body with creatine and bulk and start getting big and whilst that is happening he will get 0 interest from girls due to the amount of sodium, carbs, creatine, bloating his face - he then keeps going thinking all the water in his arms are going to get him the girls, yet even at 170 / 180lbs he still gets 0… But why?

Because face > everything.

Social media is poison with all the fake natties with boulders for muscles whilst still being lean are selling a fake dream.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, whitepilled4life, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Still can bag bitches on the left with 'dad bod'
Obviously.
But there will be a big difference, in the "quality" and amount of his options.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27472 and zharupodrugu

Obviously if you are a Chad facially you will already get top 1% results so I agree, no need to physique max

But the thing is , 99% of the guys saying this will NEVER be chad no matter how many obscure surgery’s they do.

Physique maxxing is simply - being big enough to look big in a shirt while simultaneously having a lean face that maximises facial aesthetics

Stop coping with muh chad doesn’t need to gymmax - that’s water. but your not chad, so if you want to maximise your results you should physique max
The only ppl who can say that are HTN-Chadlite with a potential to become Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Chad is chad bc he gymmaxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anon_will_overcome, rooman, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Most Chads are low bf%, and have some muscle mass. Aka, gymmaxxed, or somewhat gym/sport maxxed.
Obvioulsy Chads are not the typical fat, gym bulkmaxxer fatties, etc.. Check that gym guy, Seid, what fat does to a Chad. Mass coping.
View attachment 2134400
That’s why leanmaxxing is the best LOOKSMAXX

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Yerico7 and Deleted member 27472
if you're natty you'll never get big + lean so spending more than 2 hours a week working out is pointless.

Depends if you have good genes

Reason is because for example a 6’0 150lb guy will fill his body with creatine and bulk and start getting big and whilst that is happening he will get 0 interest from girls due to the amount of sodium, carbs, creatine, bloating his face - he then keeps going thinking all the water in his arms are going to get him the girls, yet even at 170 / 180lbs he still gets 0… But why?

Social media is poison with all the fake natties with boulders for muscles whilst still being lean are selling a fake dream.
Face + body > Face

• Love it

Cope. Body halo is proven and is a great strategy. Just use test. Inbf MUH HAIRLOSS which is easily avoidable with Dut even with terrible genes, I am proof of this

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and KING REIDYZ
Cope. Body halo is proven and is a great strategy. Just use test. Inbf MUH HAIRLOSS which is easily avoidable with Dut even with terrible genes, I am proof of this
They are just lazy lol, they are acting like most here have HTN base to say these things lol

i swear there’s LTN-MTN curry saying things like gym is cope

when tattoomaxxing,gymmaxing , fzshiongmaxxing and hair MAXXING could ascend them

but Muh surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl

Its not about NOT exercising at all. Its about estimating how far a gymbody can realistically improve your looks.

Body can only act as a multiplier to asthetics after the fact at the end of the looks equation. For some people its x1.15 and others its like x5. Theres no point in people with shitty frames sweating themselves to oblivion with focused exercises in the hopes of targeting muscles for sculpting. You cant outlift your frame.

You DO NOT need the gym to achieve an aesthetic body. Home calisthenics, yoga, gymnastics, swimming or other enjoyable hobby activities can achieve this. How long do you young guys think you can keep your gym routine? Trust me, it turns into a chore I was gymcelling for over a decade.

Not saying you shouldnt physiquemaxx, just dont be gymcel. You do not need to pay the gym-jew for a good physique. If you choose a hobby your activities will shape in in ways that are natural to who you are wheras gym memberships are just a product that cashes in on your expectations.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whitepilled4life, optimisticzoomer, Danish_Retard and 4 others

This, even as non chad you need to be lean over " looking bigger in a t shirt"

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu and Deleted member 27472
Cope

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_001716_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_001716_com.android.chrome.jpg
    677.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Agendum and Deleted member 27472
They are just lazy lol, they are acting like most here have HTN base to say these things lol

i swear there’s LTN-MTN curry saying things like gym is cope

when tattoomaxxing,gymmaxing , fzshiongmaxxing and hair MAXXING could ascend them

but Muh surgery

Ur based bro

• +1
Well he is a extrem ,most here are LTN to HTN OBVIOUSLY
He’s a legit retard. I clearly said it wouldn’t work for ugly or manlets. Over for his IQ

• +1
This, even as non chad you need to be lean over " looking bigger in a t shirt"
I said both for maximum appeal. Ofc lean face is king but big in a shirt helps a lot

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
He’s a legit retard. I clearly said it wouldn’t work for ugly or manlets. Over for his IQ
Lol

if you are that’s ugly obviously you shouldn’t be on this forum let alone looksmaxx

yet it still better than nothing , and apparent the guy has gf too

• Love it
You DO NOT need the gym to achieve an aesthetic body. Home calisthenics, yoga, gymnastics, swimming or other enjoyable hobby activities can achieve this. How long do you young guys think you can keep your gym routine? Trust me, it turns into a chore I was gymcelling for over a decade.

@5.5psl its time to yoga and swimming max bro

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and 5.5psl
I said both for maximum appeal. Ofc lean face is king but big in a shirt helps a lot
Just facial leaness prove that being fit >>>>>

if you look facially fit it mean you are probably not fat it’s a good indicator, being bloated mean you are fat etc

• +1
Just facial leaness prove that being fit >>>>>

if you look facially fit it mean you are probably not fat it’s a good indicator, being bloated mean you are fat etc
Yep. Even a HTN average height with no muscle but lean face can do solid. But imagine when you add body halo to that. Very good results

• +1

Yeah but if you’re natty you’re also retarded

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 27472
Yeah but if you’re natty you’re also retarded
yeah legit these guys need to just run test and stop being so high inhib. hairloss on test is a meme if you are running a legit hairloss stack. Other roids will fuck your hair tho.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Danish_Retard
Yep. Even a HTN average height with no muscle but lean face can do solid. But imagine when you add body halo to that. Very good results
They say that because they are mostlyyattarcted to white girls and since white girls are feminazi anti masculinity bisexual whore who hate muscle,they think that all others wpmen that really matters hate it too

i swear you are 5ft11+, with HTN+ face and obviously muscular, you slay

• +1
They say that because they are mostlyyattarcted to white girls and since white girls are feminazi anti masculinity bisexual whore who hate muscle,they think that all others wpmen that really matters hate it too

i swear you are 5ft11+, with HTN+ face and obviously muscular, you slay

I have slayed my fair share of white feminist whores. Lol they all virtue signal about toxic masculinity and muscular guys yet they are still attracted to them as most of my matches / slays are these sort of girls lol

• +1
I have slayed my fair share of white feminist whores. Lol they all virtue signal about toxic masculinity and muscular guys yet they are still attracted to them as most of my matches / slays are these sort of girls lol
Thats why I hate white women they are liar,hypocrites and vile

attention whore hungry for social points

• +1