Muh fair skin.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
If you don't possess certain skin undertones (like a red or orangish one), then it is basically over. Even if you're a fair skinned ethnic, you will not be able to mog tanned med or white chads. And if you're a pale, fair-skinned ethnic female, you will never be able to fog a white stacy who roams around in the sun all day and is multiple shades darker than you due to her skin tan.

indian women -

white women -

These tanned white European women are significantly darker than typical pale skinned Indian women who are worshiped as goddesses in India, yet they still brutally fog fair skinned Indian women to oblivion. Both in terms of aesthetics and sex appeal.

It has never been about paler or fairer skin. It has always been about having the most Caucasoid skull, Caucasian facial features and red/orange skin undertones. This is what white European people have and ethnics don't. This is why ethnics can try as much as they want to look whiter by bleaching their skin to look super 'fair' or light-skinned, but they will always be inferior to white people aesthetically... even the very tanned ones.

This morph...

represents peak aesthetics and coloring.

Who do you think has more SMV to the opposite gender and looks more striking?

Michele Morrone?

Or this (literal) "whiter", fairer skinned Indian actor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, lil truecel, BrahminBoss and 27 others
True, red undertones or rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24712 and 20 others
Asian girls fog the ones you posted easily jfl and they don't have "red undertones:soy:"

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 16275, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
I want to have high class Anglo pheno like @MarkCorrigan

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 9670
How to change undertones?

undertones saar

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16369, Deprived and 2 others
such a based thread. but i showed a girl that sex god Michele Morrone and she said nah he looks too indian. despite him being a 11/10

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 16275, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
You mentioning meds separately as if they weren’t white.
Sorry man. People over the internet have many opinions on this certain topic.

Some say meds are ethnic scum.
Some say meds are a race of their own (so neither ethnic nor white).
And some, like you, say that meds are whites.

So which one is it?
It's genuinely hard to classify them since they're so diverse in appearance. The difference between Northern & Southern Italians is huge.

undertones saar
You need Beta Carotene, like most Indians do.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 9670
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16474
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The goal isn't to mog chad it's to get laid dumb fuck you don't need perfect undertone to get laid

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 19551
very well.said, this is why only white and east Asian foids look.great with a tan, they have the right undertones, so never look cheap, deadskin, or shitskin with it, whereas curry, sea, even some Latin do

• +1
Reactions: zura, Daniel Plainview, Deprived and 4 others
You're gay😂
I never said I would reject Asian woman. Asian women have tight vaginas, I'll give them that. But other than this, they have nothing else that really halos them irl. Most Asian women simply don't have great aesthetics. Caucasoid > Mongoloid > Negroid, never forget.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deprived
I never said I would reject Asian woman. Asian women have tight vaginas, I'll give them that. But other than this, they have nothing else that really halos them irl. Most Asian women simply don't have great aesthetics. Caucasoid > Mongoloid > Negroid, never forget.
Lol Asian women are objectively more desirable than white foids according to data but keep pretending otherwise. Cope harder

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just be white bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19994 and 4 others
If you don't possess certain skin undertones (like a red or orangish one), then it is basically over. Even if you're a fair skinned ethnic, you will not be able to mog tanned med or white chads. And if you're a pale, fair-skinned ethnic female, you will never be able to fog a white stacy who roams around in the sun all day and is multiple shades darker than you due to her skin tan.

These tanned white European women are significantly darker than typical pale skinned Indian women who are worshiped as goddesses in India, yet they still brutally fog fair skinned Indian women to oblivion. Both in terms of aesthetics and sex appeal.

It has never been about paler or fairer skin. It has always been about having the most Caucasoid skull, Caucasian facial features and red/orange skin undertones. This is what white European people have and ethnics don't. This is why ethnics can try as much as they want to look whiter by bleaching their skin to look super 'fair' or light-skinned, but they will always be inferior to white people aesthetically... even the very tanned ones.

This morph...

View attachment 1772624

Michele Morrone?

View attachment 1772646

View attachment 1772643

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark Skin is not fair

the difference between an indian and a med is the eye area
2973462 1657128425828
2973499 1657129678117 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BongMog, Deleted member 22126 and 10 others
You're making this up
on god she said that i sent him looking hot and she said "nah" and i said wtf why and she said "looks too indian"

You started off talking about skin undertones yet ended up talking about facial features (which actually matter). @sibience claims that these females having suboptimal colorings due to a lack of "red undertones":
20 Adriana Lima Model Test shots polaroids digitals
LWYfq8H

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Daniel Plainview and sibience
You started off talking about skin undertones yet ended up talking about facial features (which actually matter).
If you read the last three lines of my thread, I'm talking about coloring. And in the third paragraph of my thread, I'm talking about skull structure, facial features and coloring.
@ /data/avatars/s/18/18682.jpg?1655784563 @sibience claims that these females having suboptimal colorings due to a lack of "red undertones":
20 Adriana Lima Model Test shots polaroids digitals
LWYfq8H
Their coloring is indeed suboptimal. Lima's skin especially looks very yellowish in that pic.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Can MT2 give the undertone to someone who is pale?

My milky white skin is my HALO.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Moggie and Br0sk1
Can MT2 give the undertone to someone who is pale?

If you want to change skin colour, you should just use astaxanthin and/or beta carotene supplementation.

MT2 doesn't work as a sunless tanner, meaning tanning will be required for it to work. Seeing as tanning damages the skin, this makes MT2 use a bad idea IMO.

Furthermore, why do you not want to be pale? White skin is the most suitable for most men.

Indians have very ugly skin tone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
If you read the last three lines of my thread, I'm talking about coloring. And in the third paragraph of my thread, I'm talking about skull structure, facial features and coloring.

Their coloring is indeed suboptimal. Lima's skin especially looks very yellowish in that pic.
They fog all of the women you posted because they have better facial features, regardless of their coloring. Coloring has miniscule importance compared to facial features.

Imagine thinking this is actually ideal coloring

2978134_1657377554994.png

this is much closer

Fghg6565errtfg656

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Daniel Plainview, Moggie and 1 other person

This morph...

View attachment 1772624

Michele Morrone?

View attachment 1772646

View attachment 1772643

You used the morph that @thecel and I created, you deserve to die.
2978134 1657377554994

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, john2 and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, Moggie and 2 others
Agreed, although dark brown is also ideal.

All variations of brown hair are
Post a picture of what you consider dark brown

Cope thread.

East Asian female faces have consistently been rated more attractive than Caucasoid or European female faces.

Caucasoid is ogre as fuck. East and Southeast Asian is more feminine and fogs white women, with any skin color fair or brown

skin quality>undertone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, SunniMogger and Deleted member 16110
Dark brown and blue eyes is ideal tbh. It’s what all wattpad male leads have
Yes, it is ideal. It is close to the North Atlantic phenotype, also the contrast of black bushy eyebrows is necessary
 1657427316108  1657427056138  1657427033919  1657427108161  1657427076742

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, Lmao and 3 others

This morph...

View attachment 1772624

Michele Morrone?

View attachment 1772646

View attachment 1772643

This is what I been preaching to ethniks @StreegeReturn

Pale ass skin on ethniks is an abomination. the extreme pale look is for Northern european girls who actually have the correct contast, skull and undertone to pull it off

Madison beer is a prime example of what minorities should strive for

indians who actually are naturally lighter and don't avoid the sun look 10x better than their bleached up cousins

Also @john2 most indians have pitch black eyes with no limbals which makes it even worse for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, AscendingHero, Lmao and 2 others
on god she said that i sent him looking hot and she said "nah" and i said wtf why and she said "looks too indian"

It's his eye orbitals, lip structure and pitch black hair. If he gets the surgery to fix his eye area out he'll escape the tax 90% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao and Deleted member 18840