"Muh height isn't attractive on women bro"

Not true otherwise I would be a Manlet my mother is like 5,1 and I’m the same height as my father currently 6,2
Outlier.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I don’t even agree what is this post. Ur just assuming all of us find the tallest girl attractive? Low IQ. That’s ur own taste cool

I don’t even agree what is this post. Ur just assuming all of us find the tallest girl attractive? Low IQ. That’s ur own taste cool
I despise niggers and nigresses with all the might that is humanly possible, I think they are the ugliest race, and even I find her more attractive than the others.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
I despise niggers and nigresses with all the might that is humanly possible, I think they are the ugliest race, and even I find her more attractive than the others.
I don’t. I find that cute little white girl next to her hot. U have an ogre fetish perhaps

White . Jfl why do u have to be brown to like white women. I prefer my own race the most
Oh you're just a /pol/cel, nevermind.

I don’t. I find that cute little white girl next to her hot. U have an ogre fetish perhaps
How is she even an ogre? Her face is more neotenous than all the others.

Oh you're just a /pol/cel, nevermind.

How is she even an ogre? Her face is more neotenous than all the others.
I grew up next to whites women and people. Thats why

Bro she’s ugly. I’d spit on her if I saw her in da streets

I grew up next to whites women and people. Thats why

Bro she’s ugly. I’d spit on her if I saw her in da streets
You sound as pathetic as your power fantasies

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You sound as pathetic as your power fantasies
Proof whites are in ur head rent free. Never mentioned power or any of that shit just said I simply prefer white women. Then ur like OMG SFCEL!!! Just like any self hating sheboon on lipstick alley. U should go there actually monkey. Be with ur kind

Proof whites are in ur head rent free. Never mentioned power or any of that shit just said I simply prefer white women. Then ur like OMG SFCEL!!! Just like any self hating sheboon on lipstick alley. U should go there actually monkey. Be with ur kind
I'm White too, you fucking retard. And I also grew up around White people.
I'm probably whiter than you are

I'm White too, you fucking retard. And I also grew up around White people.
I'm probably whiter than you are
So ur a pale zombie? gross
u prob hate ur skin tone then so u compensate by liking monkeys

So ur a pale zombie? gross
u prob hate ur skin tone then so u compensate by liking monkeys
I used to be a white nationalist too. Why do you think I casually use "nigger" the way I do?

Shes hot and yeah tall women are great
They always steal the scene ( as long as theyre not fat and wide)

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I used to be a white nationalist too. Why do you think I casually use "nigger" the way I do?
I’m not a white anything. Idc about race at all. All ik is I prefer white women bc all my crushes had been white

Anyone who says height on women isn't attractive are fucking dimwits, how else do you expect to have chad sons?

Me and my 6ft gf:

cIUniof.png

• +1
Anyone who says height on women isn't attractive are fucking dimwits, how else do you expect to have chad sons?

Me and my 6ft gf:

cIUniof.png
That one has to be shopped, right? Even on heels, Goose isn't that tiny compared to her

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
That one has to be shopped, right? Even on heels, Goose isn't that tiny compared to her
Are you implying the pic is morphed?

Hahaha. So funny. Hahaha.

• JFL
COPE
You‘re gonna pretend this mulatta gigastacy doesn't fog all the womanlets around her and doesn't have a bigger presence than them?
View attachment 2309582
View attachment 2309586
View attachment 2309577
Also coincidentally the one mulatta with a White father is the biggest black nigstacy. Let that sink in
It is NOT about SIZE though.

In fact, proper Goblina 5'6 > proper 5'11 model.

By "proper" i mean mostly body proportions. The problem is that SHORT WOMEN OFTEN HAVE SHORT LEGS proportionally. While tall women have tall legs proportionally. Thus, taller women simply body-mog shorter women, who look like stumps.

However, SIZE is not a prerequisite. In fact, height for a woman is more of a minus. Men want to feel dominant. And how do you feel dominant with a 6'0 woman, if you literally 5'11 yourself? Unless you are 6'6, women's height above 5'10 are a CON, not a PRO.

Thick/busty and tall is optimal. If youve ever been with one you know

As long as she is shorter then me in heels im happy

Tall women are extreme femdommy bait fuarkkkkkk. But shorter women are obviously just as good. Both dommy in different ways. One is like the spoiled daughter who forces you to go to the mall and buy her 4000000 worth of jewelry while tall women are like dommy female mma fighters .

Seems he regretted marring a black foid then lol
They just got separated and he got remarried. If it had anything to do with race, he wouldn't even have impregnated his black wife 20 or so years ago

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
They just got separated and he got remarried. If it had anything to do with race, he wouldn't even have impregnated his black wife 20 or so years ago
Maybe he had low self esteem and didn't think he could get a white foid. But given this was 20 years ago and hypergamy was way less due to no internet and no online dating and much less feminism and obesity, he could have easily found a white foid. So what your saying makes sense also

Maybe he had low self esteem and didn't think he could get a white foid. But given this was 20 years ago and hypergamy was way less due to no internet and no online dating and much less feminism and obesity, he could have easily found a white foid. So what your saying makes sense also
The guy is a rich Polish nobleman. A literal Count.
The black woman he married was a top model in her youth and now she's doing cooking in TV programs. He clearly knew what he was doing.
It's not like he picked some random sheboon from a Congolese village.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
The guy is a rich Polish nobleman. A literal Count.
The black woman he married was a top model in her youth and now she's doing cooking in TV programs. He clearly knew what he was doing.
It's not like he picked some random sheboon from a Congolese village.
I guess I overthought his lack of smile. Maybe he just doesn't smile much

• +1
White woman still look better

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, AscensionMan98 and HeightPilledum
White woman still look better
Yes , same for men. Whites always will be superior in looks . This would hold true regardless of them being colonial machine moggers .

Tall skinny women fog hard

• +1
Foids being giraffe isn't a failo, and never will be.
Tall girls, unless subhuman looking have the same SMV but even higher
Not if they’re taller than 5’10. If they are attractive this is moot.

Not if they’re taller than 5’10. If they are attractive this is moot.
Nobody who isn't a manlet cuck is afraid of tall women.
I'm a pedophile and even I like tall women (as long as they're good looking).
You must be one of those low test bitch ass niggers who is afraid of getting mogged by a woman

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
what a wrong example

what a wrong example
I posted Elizabeth Debicki already, and even in that thread you little faggots were complaining

• Hmm...
Reactions: juste