Muh Med Pheno, Blonde Boy has ladies swooning on Love Island USA. Sex Appeal vs Face! GET IN HERE

N

nebula79283

Iron

PSL folk will deny this all day. What drew the women towards him was his height, long hair, and beard (makes chin look better)
Perfect face doesn't mean much. Nor does 'med pheno' when a blonde boy has this kind of sex appeal.

This is why i noticed women are into me when they see my hands, neck, tattoos, stubble etc. Less so about my face. Well i do notice that gay men really do go for face to the point that they would love the PSL gods that people here discuss. But women? In my experience, No.

Height + Sex Appeal + Correct Pheno >> Facial Aesthetics (My canthus this, my jaw this, my etc etc etc.)

Focusing on the microdetails is an issue. People should NEVER lose the forest for a tree. Look in front of you folks and open your eyes.

(Tall dark and handsome is still good tho i wont deny but just letting u know blonde boy can mog especially in germany, etc)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-18 145037.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 145037.png
    476 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-07-18 145107.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 145107.png
    461.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-07-18 145127.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 145127.png
    531.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-07-18 145153.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 145153.png
    508.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-07-18 145212.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-18 145212.png
    522.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro, Klaas Vaaker and 2 others
inb4 psl folk complain about his eye spacing.

Alot of women i have spoken to will always reference this idea of a man. Tall with a nice build, nice butt etc. At first i thought this was insane. What about facial aesthetics? In reality that isn't what is turning them on. I have a face that some girls will even masturbate to, but face itself, while being great..... isn't purely what is desired by them.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
mtn

brutal ipd

also girl looks botched ash, theyr looksmatched, hardstuck mtns

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Elijah_leo, lucifer6969 and 10 others
mtn this mtn that... women dont even notice the ipd mate!

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Rhom and thebuffdon690
subhuman ipd

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
mtn

brutal ipd

regardless of whether or not the women look "botched" they represent the vast majority of females. their looks have nothing to do with it

regardless of whether or not the women look "botched" they represent the vast majority of females. their looks have nothing to do with it
she does not represent the vast majority of females:lul:

she does not represent the vast majority of females:lul:
Did you even watch the video? Or look through the comments? It's not just one women. I am not trying to mislead people, i want people to focus on things besides micro-aesthetics

Did you even watch the video? Or look through the comments? It's not just one women. I am not trying to mislead people, i want people to focus on things besides micro-aesthetics
have u ever been outside? none of the girls on that show represent the vast majority

and no, didn't watch the video, not bothered

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
s

PSL folk will deny this all day. What drew the women towards him was his height, long hair, and beard (makes chin look better)
Perfect face doesn't mean much. Nor does 'med pheno' when a blonde boy has this kind of sex appeal.

This is why i noticed women are into me when they see my hands, neck, tattoos, stubble etc. Less so about my face. Well i do notice that gay men really do go for face to the point that they would love the PSL gods that people here discuss. But women? In my experience, No.

Height + Sex Appeal + Correct Pheno >> Facial Aesthetics (My canthus this, my jaw this, my etc etc etc.)

Focusing on the microdetails is an issue. People should NEVER lose the forest for a tree. Look in front of you folks and open your eyes.

(Tall dark and handsome is still good tho i wont deny but just letting u know blonde boy can mog especially in germany, etc)
sex appeal is too broad of a term to incorporate if you want to make a valid argument against facial aesthetics. because facial aesthetics do play a part in sex appeal.

s

sex appeal is too broad of a term to incorporate if you want to make a valid argument against facial aesthetics. because facial aesthetics do play a part in sex appeal.
Good Point! I agree with you on that.

Height ( obviously )
Muscles
Frame / Shoulders / Ribcage
Long Hair (Yes beautiful hair counts, although this is dependent on the tastes of said woman)
Beard, in this case, it helps the chin and balances his face, but facial hair in general helps alot.

These are things even ethnics can do to improve their prospects (height is a sticking point tho). I do think that not being white is a huge Negative though. Light skin in and of itself is crucial to appeal for a huge majority % of women
Med / Nordic / Atlantid pheno are all acceptable though.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Having golden blonde hair like this is ideal
kisspng-leonardo-dicaprio-titanic-jack-dawson-rose-dewitt-leonardo-dicaprio-5ab6839e6322d7.7547397615219106864061.jpg

Look at how much dicaprio descended with brown hair

72f963a9961d267f1e94bf95058eb975.jpg

• +1
Reactions: buflek
lifefuel for @thebuffdon690 the eye spacing coper

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Having golden blonde hair like this is ideal
kisspng-leonardo-dicaprio-titanic-jack-dawson-rose-dewitt-leonardo-dicaprio-5ab6839e6322d7.7547397615219106864061.jpg

Look at how much dicaprio descended with brown hair

72f963a9961d267f1e94bf95058eb975.jpg
I dont think he really descended lol. But we are used to him with blonde hair.
I think, depending on where you are, blonde hair is +1 for sure!

• +1
Just look like Kurt Cocain theory

• JFL
Its complete ethnic cope that blonde men (and even gingers) dont have women attracted to them. Its just complete cope and delusion from kids like are different shades of shit.
If you are calling out aryan supremacists saying blonde men mog anyhting no matter what, then sure its valid to say that isnt true. But coping that blonde dudes are feminine and no girl wants them and brown hair mogs every time is they same type of delusion as the reverse.

mtn

brutal ipd

bro do not make a clown take of this dude being MTN

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, FutureSlayer and nebula79283
Its complete ethnic cope that blonde men (and even gingers) dont have women attracted to them. Its just complete cope and delusion from kids like are different shades of shit.
If you are calling out aryan supremacists saying blonde men mog anyhting no matter what, then sure its valid to say that isnt true. But coping that blonde dudes are feminine and no girl wants them and brown hair mogs every time is they same type of delusion as the reverse.

Finally some sense in this group. Yes even i am "ethnic", blonde guys can slay hella latinas if they want. Way more than a med mogger if we put them both side by side when they visit Latin America.

Its the same phenomenon in the military. If you have any black friends, they will tell you how easily they slay german women if they're tall + good build.

Being exotic helps alot , and is a definite +1

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and nofap

yeah they all swoon over him like this but will they actually fuck him and ltr him, still need to see. They just react like this because that is the social expectation because he is so soft maxxed.

have u ever been outside? none of the girls on that show represent the vast majority

and no, didn't watch the video, not bothered
If you're not going to bother looking at the info that started this convo then your opinions aren't worth anything

Yes, i touch grass lol. Guys like him in my city will slay

yeah they all swoon over him like this but will they actually fuck him and ltr him, still need to see. They just react like this because that is the social expectation because he is so soft maxxed.
Why would girls 'swoon' call him 'hot' comment on his 'size'... if they aren't attracted enough to sleep with him?
I can see how, if he is corny or lame, then the girls might get turned off.

If you're not going to bother looking at the info that started this convo then your opinions aren't worth anything

Yes, i touch grass lol. Guys like him in my city will slay
"Guys like him in my city will slay" op lives in Mumbai confirmed

gtfoh greycel

Tons of swedes in the surrounding areas of Chi that look like him, although they arent maxxed out like him in terms of appeal. Yeah they still do well.

My roomie from college was actually from there tho. wait nvm thats washington HEIGHTS lol

i went to englewood one day for fun will never go back shits scary

yep it’s all about what u represent to the girl(stereotypes, fantasies, social status)

• +1
Reactions: nebula79283

Mediterranean halo is overexaggerated by ethnics here

Blondes men mog hard

Mediterranean halo is overexaggerated by ethnics here

Blondes men mog hard
Yeah, honestly any white guy pheno is good. if you look "ethnic" yet you're "med" then that's honestly -1 just because of how status works.
Although some girls, (black) go crazy for med pheno.

I will say, just talk to girls in real life and they will literally show you the guys they fucked before especially if they trust you. Most of them have features that mimic the sex appeal on this forum that was posted a few years ago. They have "falios" yet the ladies are obsessed with em. I will say they all generally have good height. inb4 copers tell me that "chad face rare" or "face this face that" etc. jfl

why are girls liking my voice , my hands ? etc

Because all that stuff matters alot. Face isnt enough and you start to get diminishing returns at some point!

👍🏻 yep

• +1
Reactions: nebula79283
I honestly think, Pheno > Face tbh

Your pheno will determine alot of your facial features, and girls don't micro-analyze your bone metrics

I honestly think, Pheno > Face tbh

Your pheno will determine alot of your facial features, and girls don't micro-analyze your bone metrics
your either attractive mid or ugly it’s that simple there are phenos better than others but that doesn’t change the fact if you are ugly you are ugly your just a white coper or just an ethnic blaming it solely on that

• +1
your either attractive mid or ugly it’s that simple there are phenos better than others but that doesn’t change the fact if you are ugly you are ugly your just a white coper or a brownie
huh... ok thats not what im saying. Dont use extremes.
average white guy > average black guy

get it? this is the case in the majority of cases

but saying pheno matters more that actual looks is retarded

but saying pheno matters more that actual looks is retarded
buddy thats not what i said. im saying that they play hand in hand and that microaesthetics of the canthus, and all these dumb surgeries that change very little of the face are dumb . Yet many people on this forum obsess over these procedures.

read the rest of what i said, no need to misinterpret things @bananasslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back