Muslim Instagram hoe deletes most of her TikTok’s and finds Allah

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass, Michael Myers, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
I just know your horny ass saved her old pics and videos.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I just know your horny ass saved her old pics and videos.
She’s hot
2AD0B6C4 D743 4A60 AFE1 805041478E56

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Gonthar
@SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane shes palestinian latinx

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
shes built

• +1
Her face is awful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, GetShrekt and Gonthar
Islam is a great slut reset button.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Solar and Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 18522
Nah a manwhore like you should marry an ex-slut
A manwhore has a certain desirebility which allows him to go for more high quality women (low bodycount non whore)

A manwhore has a certain desirebility which allows him to go for more high quality women (low bodycount non whore)
Unless the manwhore is a high status or chad, no. Most high quality girls don't like manwhores.

Unless the manwhore is a highstatus chad, no. Most high quality girls don't like manwhores.
To be a manwhore you have to be a man of high caliber and be very desirable (if we ignore the manwhores having intercourse with sex workers, they are obviously low quality)

He either has looks, money or status

Its most likely a combination of these traits

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 18522
To be a manwhore you have to be a man of high caliber and be very desirable (if we ignore the manwhores having intercourse with sex workers, they are obviously low quality)

He either has looks, money or status

Its most likely a combination of these traits
No. Any man can have high bodycount given he is above average and has low standards.

@Manchild is average looking and still has high bodycount because he geo maxxed to Turkey and Morroco.

In 2023 it's not hard to have high bodycount.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Solar
No. Any man can have high bodycount given he is above average and has low standards.

@Manchild is average looking and still has huge bodycounts because he geo maxxed to Turkey and Morroco.

Most of my slays are American white girls and American Latinas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

@Manchild is average looking and still has huge bodycounts because he geo maxxed to Turkey and Morroco.

Oh youre right about that regard

I didnt think in that perspective though as I am a standardcel and would never dumpsterdive

I was talking more about the manwhores who sleeps with decent/good looking women

@Manchild is average looking and still has high bodycount because he geo maxxed to Turkey and Morroco.

Manchild must be minimum strong HTN or low Chadlite.Being slayer in Turkey is extremely hard i am 185 white looking guy and can only get femcel tier women.

• Love it
Manchild must be minimum strong HTN or low Chadlite.Being slayer in Turkey is extremely hard i am 185 white looking guy and can only get femcel tier women.
I don’t have universal appeal like a Turkish Chad would but there are a lot of women who like foreigners and Latino/mulatto guys. That’s of course not the majority but you can still find a lot of them

I don’t have universal appeal like a Turkish Chad would but there are a lot of women who like foreigners and Latino/mulatto guys. That’s of course not the majority but you can still find a lot of them
No.Here in Turkey you can find thousands of mulatto looking incel men.It is maybe spanish halo and i don't think it is about being Latino.It is all about face since many girls have dozens of unread dms.

• JFL

Mashallah based sister

Literally the life of an average western Muslim foid

1) get ran through by dozens of white dicks, refuse to even touch ethnic guys in your prime.

2) realize your reaching 25. uh oh time to settle down but these white guys don't want to commit, need to hide my past and convert...

3) wow guys I heckin found Islam! Allah was testing me this whole time, guess I'm ready for a 6'0+ doctor HTN guy of my own ethnicity now!

Every damn time. Fuck pisslam gayest cucked religion on earth. At least christian foids don't do this shit.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 18522
No.Here in Turkey you can find thousands of mulatto looking incel men.It is maybe spanish halo and i don't think it is about being Latino.It is all about face since many girls have dozens of unread dms.
I didn’t see a single nigga that looked like me in Istanbul lol. But I disagree tons of Turkish people are with girlfriends who mog them. Turks seem less incel than Europeans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 24167
Literally the life of an average western Muslim foid

1) get ran through by dozens of white dicks, refuse to even touch ethnic guys in your prime.

2) realize your reaching 25. uh oh time to settle down but these white guys don't want to commit, need to hide my past and convert...

3) wow guys I heckin found Islam! Allah was testing me this whole time, guess I'm ready for a 6'0+ doctor HTN guy of my own ethnicity now!

Every damn time. Fuck pisslam gayest cucked religion on earth. At least christian foids don't do this shit.
Don’t curse the religion of god nigger

That's where you fail. White guys are incel in Turkey.

He has BBC halo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 24167
i will destroy her and ascend!

@SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane shes palestinian latinx
:feelskek: I saw that pic before I opened the TikTok link. Gonna open it now.

• JFL