Reasons why ISLAM is NOT BASED and goes AGAINST Looksmaxxing and Healthmaxxing

Gestapo

Gestapo

Former Co-Owner of Lookism
1) The practices in Islam inflict SEVERE Vit D deficiency on their women and children despite living in a sun rich location.
There were 81 (68.1%) women with serum 25OHD levels < 30 nmol/L (defined as "severe" vitamin D deficiency). The risk of developing high bone turnover was significantly greater in the women with "severe" vitamin D deficiency.
Because of their ideology and religious beliefs, many Muslim women cover most part of their body with a veil, called (Hejab). In some cases, they take extreme actions and cover even their hands and the whole face. In the extreme behaviors, their body becomes deprived of receiving direct sunlight and, vitamin D.
The vitamin deficiency is largely due to how Arab women dress outdoors – preventing exposure of the skin to sunlight and subsequent vitamin D intake.

2) Encourages Pedophilia. Their prophet Muhammad (53yr old) raped a young girl (9yr old).
The famous 9th century Islamic scholar Al-Bukhari mentioned a hadith in his Sahih (“authentic”) collection that Aisha narrated that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Bukhari, volume 5, book 58, number 234).

3) Encourages violence and meaningless war against people that don't accept their ridiculous beliefs that contradict science and basic human biology.
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
They have honor killings for women for the most minor infractions but where is the honor killing for Muhammad being a pedo?

Bonus: They are not allowed to eat bacon but they can fuck goats and chickens? lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zan, dna_cel, zeshama and 56 others
man im not even islamic and ayesha argument is stupid, she was 19 which is still weird though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Sal, Deleted member 16641 and 7 others
3) Encourages violence and meaningless war against people that don't accept their ridiculous beliefs that contradict science and basic human biology.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dna_cel, Subhra26, greeneyes and 35 others
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 22930 and 23 others
Bro obsessed with Vitamin D 😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 20679 and 25 others
man im not even islamic and ayesha argument is stupid, she was 19 which is still weird though
there was some controversy about that but it goes to show Islam isn't some based religion to follow around if you want to live a happy, healthy, and successful life in today's world.
Muslims are just a group of narcy incels looking to control women via unnatural methods instead of just trying to be top tier men instead.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dna_cel, Deleted member 32707, Deleted member 22126 and 17 others
I might look like a emo badboy terrorist wolf but no way am i religious, just a believer of God.

When you think about it there could be aliens on another planet doing the same shit we are doing, maybe its something we as species have to go through as gonna take some years.
there was some controversy about that but it goes to show Islam isn't some based religion to follow around if you want to live a happy, healthy, and successful life in today's world.

Muslims are just a group of narcy incels looking to control women via unnatural methods instead of just trying to be top tier men instead.
So? we as men have to control our natural instincts not to rape women also so its forbidden in countries.

But its completely natural

• JFL
Reactions: Gestapo

you acting like as if not all religions dont have major flaws. Also attacking religion, is actively feeding hate, hate which can be used for retardness, Religion is dangerous but also good

Better than leftist feminism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 20679, to be human and 2 others
you acting like as if not all religions dont have major flaws. Also attacking religion, is actively feeding hate, hate which can be used for retardness, Religion is dangerous but also good
santa isnt real son calm down

you acting like as if not all religions dont have major flaws
many have flaws but this one in particular is extremely prominent and promotes ideas that go against what this site stands for.
What kind of idiot intentionally makes their mate and offspring vitD deficient???? and they don't leave people alone they have honor killings but no honor killings for goatfuckers and pedos.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dna_cel, Deleted member 22930, Marsiere214 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 17791, Gestapo and 1 other person
@FailedNormieManlet @ForeverRecession thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
ALL religions, are UNTRUTHS and COPES. Religion is coping meganisms for the masses, the normies, to deal with their shitty lives.

Anything based, has to be build on a desire for Truth, not a desire for Cope

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Truecel14, Deleted member 22930 and 12 others
churchill said it best

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dna_cel, noodlelover, Marsiere214 and 11 others
@FailedNormieManlet @ForeverRecession thoughts?
Everything @Gestapo saying is right. Most “religious peoples” are wrapped in hypocrisies and tribalism but mainstream muslims turn it up to excessive fanaticism.

That’s why I respect meditation focused Sufi sects, they strip away the radical and pompous outward shows and focus on actual inward development.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Mewton, justinzayn and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Spiritualcell, Michael Myers and 3 others
Knowing that shit like that still happens today in certain Islamic country’s
This is their only hope in getting with women
Without their unnatural laws and extreme punishments most these goatfuckers would be extinct because no women in their right mind would willingly choose to reproduce with these low iq mutts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Marsiere214, Michael Myers and 7 others
Better than leftist feminism.View attachment 1643408
There is a reason why so many retarded incels gravitate towards the Islamic religion and ideology. It is their only hope in reproduction. They would much rather subject women to made up laws and ridiculous ideals than put in the work and become something women naturally desire and want to be with.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Subhra26, Marsiere214, Darwined and 9 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Marsiere214, Michael Myers and 2 others
This is their only hope in getting with women
Without their unnatural laws and extreme punishments most these goatfuckers would be extinct because no women in their right mind would willingly choose to reproduce with these low iq mutts

Might makes right, this is literal nature. The strong submit the weak.

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 20679, Danish_Retard and 2 others
they are going against the laws of nature and they are paying for it with their health and longevity

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Darwined, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
they are going against the laws of nature and they are paying for it with their health and longevity

You're wrong. Going against nature is what the West is doing, because the West is demonizing strength and darwinistic (natural) dynamics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 20679, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Allah and his buttbuddy muhammad starved people of the best version of VitD for ages
Dnrd + most non Muslim get vitamin D aka nigger dicks up their ass and their men accept it like it’s nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Michael Myers and Pikabro
You're wrong. Going against nature is what the West is doing, because the West is demonizing strength and darwinistic (natural) dynamics.
So depriving your mate and offspring of sunlight in one of the most sun rich locations on the planet is correct?
What's next? eating fast food and getting fat is good? Kys retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 17291
Fucking children as an adult is nature? Kys

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Michael Myers, Mewton and 5 others
Dnrd + most non Muslim get vitamin D aka nigger dicks up their ass and their men accept it like it’s nothing
Just change the subject from sunlight and VitD to dicks theory

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Kozner, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
So depriving your mate and offspring of sunlight in one of the most sun rich locations on the planet is correct?
What's next? eating fast food and getting fat is good? Kys retard

I clearly was referring to your simping and you saying that they wouldn't get laid you fucking 80IQ sperg faggot. You don't realize that in nature there is no shit like that. In the stone age foids got gangbanged by their entire tribe (many of them being their relatives) and they didn't have anything to say. You're a typical clueless soy fag.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Pikabro, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Just change the subject from sunlight and VitD to dicks theory
White girls start sucking black dick at 15 (I know many who did irl) and have reduced pair bonding leading to increased divorce rates and unrespectable gynocentric societies in the west

But it’s fine they have higher levels of vitamin d

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, gtuktm and Pikabro
Fucking children as an adult is nature? Kys

What is being portrayed in the video is propaganda and you're just another fag who doesn't realize that there are no rules in nature. I'd love to see you be transported into a lawless state for a day, your virgin ass would be raped faster than you can make another simp post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 20679, Michael Myers and 1 other person
I clearly was referring to your simping and you saying that they wouldn't get laid you fucking 80IQ sperg faggot. You don't realize that in nature there is no shit like that. In the stone age foids got gangbanged by their entire tribe (many of them being their relatives) and they didn't have anything to say. You're a typical clueless soy fag.
More deflection.
My op and response to you is clearly discussing the intentional deprivation of sunlight to women via their traditional clothing. Their religion essentially makes you VitD deficient in one of the most sun rich locations on the planet and that is obviously inherently wrong it is NOT what nature intended and now they are paying the price with their health and longevity as I already mentioned. Case closed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
1) The practices in Islam inflict SEVERE Vit D deficiency on their women and children despite living in a sun rich location.

View attachment 1643379

2) Encourages Pedophilia. Their prophet Muhammad (53yr old) raped a young girl (9yr old).

View attachment 1643375

They have honor killings for women for the most minor infractions but where is the honor killing for Muhammad being a pedo?
View attachment 1643377

Bonus: They are not allowed to eat bacon but they can fuck goats and chickens? lmao
View attachment 1643357
View attachment 1643374
"Turkish atheist guy from a conservative msulim family" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: caged at this faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Marsiere214, to be human and 7 others
What is being portrayed in the video is propaganda and you're just another fag who doesn't realize that there are no rules in nature. I'd love to see you be transported into a lawless state for a day, your virgin ass would be raped faster than you can make another simp post.
what is this stupid nature bullshit supposed to mean?

Even if I was on a lonely island with a 9y girl the thought of raping her would never even cross my mind. You are just sick.

Lawless states are lawless because the people who live there are low IQ and follow degenerate ideologies

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Spiritualcell, Marsiere214 and 7 others
More deflection.
My op and response to you is clearly discussing the intentional deprivation of sunlight to women via their traditional clothing. Their religion essentially makes you VitD deficient in one of the most sun rich locations on the planet and that is obviously inherently wrong it is NOT what nature intended and now they are paying the price with their health and longevity as I already mentioned. Case closed.

I didn't reply to your dumb aspie rambling about vitamin D, I replied to your post about sexual dynamics. I don't care about the soy study that you posted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
what is this stupid nature bullshit supposed to mean?

Even if I was on a lonely island with a 9y girl the thought of raping her would never even cross my mind. You are just sick.

Lawless states are lawless because the people who live their are low IQ and follow stupid ideologies

Again, what the video shows is a lie. I never mentioned anything about raping 9 year olds, you're the one that brought this up you worthless faggot. What I said was is the only law that exists in nature is might makes right, which means the weak will submit. And you'd be the first one to do that.

• +1
Reactions: Hellcat, Deleted member 20679 and Michael Myers
White girls start sucking black dick at 15 (I know many who did irl) and have reduced pair bonding leading to increased divorce rates and unrespectable gynocentric societies in the west

But it’s fine they have higher levels of vitamin d
pair bonding and marriage are all social constructs that go against nature and how things are supposed to function
It is the survival of the fittest no free fucking handouts. Women by nature desire more than one partner and men impregnated more than 1 woman if they could in their lifetime.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
I didn't reply to your dumb aspie rambling about vitamin D, I replied to your post about sexual dynamics. I don't care about the soy study that you posted.
Muh "soy study" the way you respond shows me you are nothing more than a low IQ retard. Sunlight and the need of VitD in humans is well documented. There is no conspiracy or soy studies here. You think you understand how things are supposed to function but you have no fucking clue.
No evidence no research no nothing just random babbling and deflection.

Muh "soy study" the way you respond shows me you are nothing more than a low IQ retard. Sunlight and the need of VitD in humans is well documented. There is no conspiracy or soy studies here. You think you understand how things are supposed to function but you have no fucking clue.
No evidence no research no nothing just random babbling and deflection.

You still don't seem to realize that my first reply wasn't directed at your vitamin D rambling. I do not care about that subject. Do you understand that? Now keep shoving dildos up your ass you utter subhuman fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Again, what the video shows is a lie. I never mentioned anything about raping 9 year olds, you're the one that brought this up you worthless faggot. What I said was is the only law that exists in nature is might makes right, which means the weak will submit. And you'd be the first one to do that.
What the video shows happens in many places even toady.
And going with your logic that the weak will submit, raping a little girl is the right and natural thing to do and can be justified.

Because all of this we (the intelligent people) invented laws which safe the weaker people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Gestapo
What the video shows happens in many places even toady.
And going with your logic that the weak will submit, raping a little girl is the right and natural thing to do and can be justified.

Because all of this we (the intelligent people) invented laws which safe the weaker people.

Can you prove your claim or are you stuck in your anti Middle Eastern SFcel faggot mindset and pulling random theories from your ass?

You're not intelligent, you're a complete simp which I can tell by your other posts, which makes you the exact opposite of intelligent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
I do not care about that subject.
This is my thread and I care about that subject unlike you because lacking exposure to sunlight negatively impacts your health. Islamic teachings are only making sure this problem continues to exist. That is what I am interested in and am talking about.
Now keep shoving dildos up your ass you utter subhuman fag
keep your dildo fantasies to yourself weirdo
@germanlooks notice how these retarded cunts bring in random degenerate topics into the discussion whenever they lose the argument or get upset
They are fucked in the head
Can you proof your claim or are you stuck in your anti Middle Eastern SFcel faggot mindset and pulling random theories from your ass?

You're not intelligent, you're a complete simp which I can tell by your other posts, which makes you the exact opposite of intelligent.
Your islamic laws will NEVER succeed in making a woman truly physically desire you. The only way to do that is to become physically attractive. Stop wasting your time trying to justify anti-scientific bullshit and start improving yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Your islamic laws will NEVER succeed in making a woman truly physically desire you. The only way to do that is to become physically attractive. Stop wasting your time trying to justify anti-scientific bullshit and start improving yourself.

I am not religious.

You're constantly contradicting yourself by the way. You go on about how females choosing males is natural, which is exactly not the case. This system is a consequence of the bastardization that is civilisation. Before that, women had zero saying in who gets to breed with them because like I said they'd be gangbanged by their entire tribe.

What you believe in is an artificially created, gynocentric system that you try to fit into because you're a castrated cuck.

It is a fact that we live in this state, but praising it like you are makes you a next level faggot and cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Michael Myers and Deleted member 15004
You go on about how females choosing males is natural, which is exactly not the case.
I am referring to today's environment not some caveman tribal bullshit from long ago. Also just because women didn't have any say doesn't mean they didn't have an opinion on it.
Being physically attractive was beneficial in all time periods for men.
What you believe in is an artificially created, gynocentric system that you try to fit into because you're a castrated cuck.
I am not trying to 'fit in' I already do well in this current system. In fact the current system suits me very well as I get the upper hand and the pick of the litter when it comes to women anyway.
It is a fact that we live in this state, but praising it like you are makes you a next level faggot and cuck.
I am only saying Islam is ridiculous to make their women VitD deficient in a place where it should be borderline impossible and that is due to their teachings. This is all I am trying to get at and this was my initial point from the beginning.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
religion is cope
muh 72 virgins, White chad will take muslim manlets virgins in Jannah too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Darwined, Mewton and 10 others