Muslims literally have a holiday where they inhumanly sacrifice a poor animal in a satanic ritual.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
Imagine being born a lamb only to fall in the hands of a sandnigger who wants to kill you in the name of his desert god, brutal.
@Eternal_ @thebuffdon690 @The False Prophet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, boss8055, greywind and 19 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
muslims are incredibly low iq its insane. Islam can only thrive with subhuman and low iq populations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, boss8055, Deepraj7 and 11 others
Acting like you've never killed an animal before LOL

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Steel, greywind and 5 others
This is not a vegan debate, if you're gonna kill an animal at least do it in a civilized way not like a primitive stuck in 6th century.
And yes I've never killed an animal only bugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Swarthy Knight, Ryan and 1 other person
This is not a vegan debate, if you're gonna kill an animal at least do it in a civilized way not like a primitive stuck in 6th century.
Even free range animals like chickens are crushed to death or gassed

:p

Actually, they are skillfully "slaughtered" in a way they are not feeling a thing. When done right. But I doubt many know the proper technique.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bartenderofnashv and 5 others
not that i defend islam but if you consume meat at all you arent better

animals get abused like shit in most slaughterhouses

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, emeraldglass, wsada and 3 others

Exactly, OP is just fucking hilarious LMAO

"Inhumane" :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steel, coisbhai, emeraldglass and 3 others

Maybe in the shithole you're from but generally they just get one zap ticket to animal heaven, the only instance I'm aware of crushers usage is when dealing with unwanted chicks in which case they go poof instantly instead of the slow torture you imply.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and 1 other person
I don't care that they live in filth like the absolute animals they are at least they die instantly, Im simply suggesting that the concept of sacrifice is retarded in modern times.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Le civilized westoids

zdkf0mo43lbc1.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, greywind, mayo mogger and 4 others
I thought this was the red heifer ritual

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Lulleko
muslims are incredibly low iq its insane. Islam can only thrive with subhuman and low iq populations
My whole family is muslim but ı quit it when i was a child lol IQ is everything.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, n9wiff and Lulleko
I knew lain pfps were retards but holy you exceeded my expectations JFLLL

lovely ragebait tbh 6/10
Shia Labeouf Applause GIF

Now for the retards who will take your thread seriously

OR if you're actually seriously retarded as well:

> Animal Welfare 2022, 31: 269-276ISSN 0962-7286doi: 10.7120/09627286.31.2.010 (found this one on Cambridge University Press)
> (OIE)
>Better meat quality with the Islamic method : https://academic.oup.com/tas/article/5/4/txab154/6387877 (found on oxford academic)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ShawarmaFilth, Bartenderofnashv and 4 others
I knew lain pfps were retards but holy you exceed my expectations JFLLL

lovely ragebait tbh 6/10

> Animal Welfare 2022, 31: 269-276ISSN 0962-7286doi: 10.7120/09627286.31.2.010 (found this one on Cambridge University Press)
> (OIE)
>Better meat quality with the Islamic method : https://academic.oup.com/tas/article/5/4/txab154/6387877 (found on oxford academic)

MUZZCELS, ASSEMBLE !!!!
REP MY SHIT NIGGAS GET YOUR GOOD DEEDS UP
@97baHater @ShawarmaFilth @Michael Myers @JohnDoe @coisbhai @Xangsane @The Last Pajeet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, ShawarmaFilth, JohnDoe and 3 others
I knew lain pfps were retards but holy you exceed my expectations JFLLL

lovely ragebait tbh 6/10

> (OIE)
"Itz ok for animal to feel bad becuz meat taste good"
No allah for your braincells or face.

Last edited:
Another desperate thread sponsored by the FBI

Imam Shafi'i said: "I laughed and they said "Can't you be modest" I cried and they said "Why don't you smile?" I smiled and they said "It is a show off" I frowned and they said "I started showing my true colors". I was silent and they said I had a feeble tongue When I spoke they said I was too talkative. When I was tolerant they called it cowardice And said, had I been brave, I would have taken a revenge. When I showed up some courage they said it was rash and reckless And I wouldn't have behaved so if I were balanced. When I said NO they considered me odd, When I agreed with them, they called me a blind follower. So it became certain, that no matter how hard I try, Pleasing People will bring nothing but criticism"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, framemoggerr, cavy and 2 others

Cuckazoid logic

YOU INHUMANE SHITSKIN PIECE OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU KILL A LAMB FOR A HOLIDAY YOU BARBARIANS CUTTING ITS THROAT ???? IS THIS THE 4TH CENTURY ???

aaaah yes love myself some good chicken that bathed in its own feces and piss and had to stay for weeks on a 10cm x 10cm perimeter with a bunch of other dying chickens around with no sunlight and fed with highly processed seeds and drugs to make it the size of an adult chicken when it's only a week old !!! So westernized ! so humane !! at least there's no blod !!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, framemoggerr, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
"Itz ok for animal to feel bad becuz meat taste good"
No allah for your braincells or face.
okay all ragebait aside did you even like just the abstract of the studies i've linked or some of their graphs ?

"only bugs"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 74042 and n9wiff
Another desperate thread sponsored by the FBI
the fbi wouldve actually tried to come up with factual stuff JFL

this retard legit doesn't know what he's talking about + is a lain pfp cuck

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
MUZZCELS, ASSEMBLE !!!!
REP MY SHIT NIGGAS GET YOUR GOOD DEEDS UP
@97baHater @ShawarmaFilth @Michael Myers @JohnDoe @coisbhai @Xangsane @The Last Pajeet
I actually belong to a sub sect of Digambara Jainism that believed in being naked with or without erection in front of women at least twice a week.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Yahya
I actually belong to a sub sect of Digambara Jainism that believed in being naked with or without erection in front of women at least twice a week.
???????

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, n9wiff and Deleted member 74042
Lmao? Excluding using modern techniques such as a stun gun, then slitting the throat, there's literally nothing anyone else can do that's more humane and safer than halal slaughter. You're just a rage baiting retard lol. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240617_042208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617_042208_Chrome.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: framemoggerr, 5'7 zoomer, wsada and 2 others
Lmao? Excluding using modern techniques such as a stun gun, then slitting the throat, there's literally nothing anyone else can do that's more humane and safer than halal slaughter. You're just a rage baiting retard lol. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i feel like he's not ragebaiting and is actually retarded
the amount of people who don't know shit about islamic methods but yet speak shit about it is baffling

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and 97baHater

Imagine being born a lamb only to fall in the hands of a sandnigger who wants to kill you in the name of his desert god, brutal.
@Eternal_ @thebuffdon690 @The False Prophet
halal slaughter kills them painlessly
you must hide the knife and slice a particular part and kill them swiftly they dont feel a thing
Didnt expect beta vegan cucks to be here @Lulleko

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and Yahya
you must hide the knife and slice a particular part and kill them swiftly they dont feel a thing
noone is vegan here retarded sandnigger

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i'm still waiting for one of these cucks to pull out evidence that animals are being abused in halal slaughterhouses
like the only shit that happened was 9 years ago with one dude abusing a sheep

beside that there's like a thousand articles for their kaffir slaughterhouses abusing animals and being cruel to them

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
i'm still waiting for one of these cucks to pull out evidence that animals are being abused in halal slaughterhouses

beside that there's like a thousand articles for their kaffir slaughterhouses abusing animals and being cruel to them
u guys rape animals daily wym

i see videos of sandniggers having intercourse with goats on a daily basis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 5'7 zoomer
u guys rape animals daily wym

i see videos of sandniggers having intercourse with goats on a daily basis
kid we're having an actual conversation between 3 digits iq humans.

go jester somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and jinnu
This faggot ignoring the replies making him look retarded :feelsrope:

kid we're having an actual conversation between 3 digits iq humans.

go jester somewhere else
funny considering most muslim countries got a 2 digit iq on average

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
This faggot ignoring the replies making him look retarded :feelsrope:
i'm still waiting for him to admit he's my 4'10 nekoboy slut

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and wsada
funny considering most muslim countries got a 2 digit iq on average
you've been rotting here for 5 years man get a grip

watch any video of a kafir slaughterhouse
Jfl if you even eat that meat
They treat animals like trash feed them garbage
Thats why id never eat haram meat its disgusting

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I hate animal moralcucks

I would kill a cow and cook its meat by my own hands if i had to. Nutrition and protein over a thing that has like, an IQ less of 10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, framemoggerr, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Do you really expect the average muzzie to know what "carotid arteries" mean when they believe that semen comes from between the spine and the ribs? I've seen several slaughter videos and they all include the same pattern: muzzie makes the cut-->the animal wallows in agony swinging his head around-->blood loss finally kicks in after 10 seconds--> animal dies.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
you've been rotting here for 5 years man get a grip
so what? i got a gf for 8 years meanwhile you got truecel as your flair

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer and Lulleko
I hate animal moralcucks

I would kill a cow and cook its meat by my own hands if i had to. Nutrition and protein over a thing that has like, an IQ less of 10.
b-b-b-b-but.... what about the c-cow's feelings ??? that's inhumane...

• JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and Autismcel
so what? i got a gf for 8 years meanwhile you got truecel as your flair
i'm an undercover truecel faggot i'm more fakecel than you

Do you really expect the average muzzie to know what "carotid arteries" mean when they believe that semen comes from between the spine and the ribs? I've seen several slaughter videos and they all include the same pattern: muzzie makes the cut-->the animal wallows in agony swinging his head around-->blood loss finally kicks in after 10 seconds--> animal dies.
send the videos in question in dms

They literally hit pigs in the head before killing them in america you cuck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Inject test. Animals aren't humans.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek, 5'7 zoomer, Yahya and 1 other person
Wtf r u larping? Are u actually a psychopathic autist that doesnt realize 99% of population doesnt kill animals lol

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
i'm an undercover truecel faggot i'm more fakecel than you
i hope you are married them as your religion clearly forbids sex outside of marriage.

but oh wait all muslims care about is not eating pork and eating HALALLLL meat

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and 5'7 zoomer
your retarded ass probably won't read anyways and it's offtopic too

Proof that the claim ‘semen comes from between the backbone and Ribs’ in Islam can be answered and should not be used anymore as a refutation.​

Please read the whole post.
First of all this question is strawmanning.
(I have also provided references so please check them out)
Here are my claims:
Claim 1: Mankind came from between the backbone and the pelvis.
Also
Claim 2: The fluid can also come from between the backbone and the pelvis.
The original was written in Arabic so let’s look at the Arabic:
Claim 1 reason-
5: فَلْيَنظُرِ ٱلْإِنسَٰنُ مِمَّ خُلِقَ
“So let man observe from what he was created”
  • This is talking about mankind
6: خُلِقَ مِن مَّآءٍ دَافِقٍ
“He was created from a fluid, ejected,”
-Still taking about mankind
7: يَخْرُجُ مِنۢ بَيْنِ ٱلصُّلْبِ وَٱلتَّرَآئِبِ
“Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.”
(This is /a/ translation using ribs so hold on)
Here ‘emerging’ can be referring to two things, the fluid or mankind in the /English/ yes?
but in the Arabic it is most likely referring to mankind because in 86:5- ٱلْإِنسَٰنُ (Mankind) is used which is in Marfoo’ form and in 86:6- مَّآءٍ (fluid) is used in majroor form.
Marfoo’ - ـُ ـٌ the ‘topic’ (not to get technical) Majroor - ـِ ـٍ not referred to as the topic
Okay now let’s talk about the mistranslation of ‘between the x and x’
ٱلصُّلْبِ -
is referring to -males- ‘specifically’ to the backbone/ spine, also the male member
ٱلتَّرَآئِبِ -
is where the confusion happens this is a very rare word, it doesn’t mean ribs it literally means ‘arch of bones’ which is why you can understand where ribs comes from however this word is -specific- to women. Ribs are the same to both males and females so what other part of the body has arch like bones and is specific to women? The pelvis
You may say but the man and women both have the pelvis, yes you are right but it is saying there is a difference, as you know the female pelvis /is/ different from the male pelvis it is much wider and shaped differently for child birth which is why it is specific to women.
(Check out Muhammad Asad’s translation where he uses these words. And the dictionary definition of where I got it from in the references)
Claim 2 reason-
Sperm is not ejaculated from the testicles but is made in the testicles which is then transported via the vas deference to the seminal vesicles located just above the bladder below the belly button where it is then ejaculated. Sperm is 2% whilst the prostate produces a fluid which is 98% of then the total semen.
The woman also produces a fluid called follicular fluid which is also ejected and all of this is in between the backbone and pelvis, not ‘from’ but ‘in between’
“At ovulation, follicular fluid is released into the peritoneal cavity and enters the Fallopian tube”
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16172146/#:~:text=At ovulation, follicular fluid is,in CBF detected after ovulation.
As you know the egg travels through the Fallopian tubes with the assistance of follicular fluid. It is a contributing fluid from the mother, It’s not in males and is made in the body of a woman to help develop the egg With the assistance of other fluids.
the egg is not a fluid, I agree however 2% of the ejaculation is sperm (useful to making us) while 98% is fluid from the prostate gland, are we made from that fluid? No but it sure helps and is a major percentage of /The/ fluid so just like the egg, it is what we are made from however other fluids have been released to develop and transport the egg so:
(Prostrate gland) fluid = follicular fluid (&Co) /in role/
Prostate gland = Antral Follicles
If you agree the prostate gland contributes to the fluid then the antral follicles do the same.
You may be wondering why do some transliterations use rib cage instead of pelvis, because it’s in Arabic not English so it is understood, the English has to be specific so they chose one over the other and other reasons.
References: Muhammad Asad’s translation
Arabic-English lexicon by Edward William Lane (d.1876) http://arabiclexicon.hawramani.com/ترب/?book=50
male and female pelvis

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Autismcel
Yes lol, lmao it's sunnah. You have no idea what you are real talking about. The entire process is literally described in hadith that is over a thousand years old. Hadiths that Muslims must learn in order to slaughter in the first place. All religious Muslim butchers are aware of how to slaughter an animal. Non religious muslims obviously don't count because they don't even read the quran or hadith. If some butcher slaughters an animal incorrectly because he didn't read the instructions beforehand, is that the fault of the instruction, or the fault of the butcher?

i hope you are married them as your religion clearly forbids sex outside of marriage.

but oh wait all muslims care about is not eating pork and eating HALALLLL meat
I'd appreciate it if you didn't compare me to these haramcels man they might be my brothers in religion but I am nothing like them.
I have values and principles and I am currently dating her to marry her in a near future. fornication is haram and I'd rather die a virgin than commit the sin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, 5'7 zoomer, Autismcel and 1 other person