Muslims literally have a holiday where they inhumanly sacrifice a poor animal in a satanic ritual.

Yes lol, lmao it's sunnah. You have no idea what you are real talking about. The entire process is literally described in hadith that is over a thousand years old. Hadiths that Muslims must learn in order to slaughter in the first place. All religious Muslim butchers are aware of how to slaughter an animal. Non religious muslims obviously don't count because they don't even read the quran or hadith. If some butcher slaughters an animal incorrectly because he didn't read the instructions beforehand, is that the fault of the instruction, or the fault of the butcher?
he actually thinks they pick random untrained niggas in the streets JFL

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Wtf r u larping? Are u actually a psychopathic autist that doesnt realize 99% of population doesnt kill animals lol
If you eat animals you contribute to their killing

That is obviously what I meant ?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Wtf r u larping? Are u actually a psychopathic autist that doesnt realize 99% of population doesnt kill animals lol
But they'll if they had to. Either for self-defense or for food.

Basic human survival instinct.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

Feminine/soy trait for you to care about animals' lives lol.

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, 97baHater and n9wiff

Bro eating animals take place after the animal already died. It doesnt contribute to their killing.

Youre actually a clinical autist retard lmao

Welcome to my ignore list which is reserved for sub 81 IQ autists

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko and n9wiff
Bro eating animals take place after the animal already died. It doesnt contribute to their killing.

Youre actually a clinical autist retard lmao

Welcome to my ignore list which is reserved for sub 81 IQ autists
Eating animals doesn't contribute to their killing mmm yes

There is no connection at all @Autismcel @ltsOver

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ltsOver and Autismcel
I'd appreciate it if you didn't compare me to these haramcels man they might be my brothers in religion but I am nothing like them.
I have values and principles and I am currently dating her to marry her in a near future. fornication is haram and I'd rather die a virgin than commit the sin
aight i understand

im sorry

Eating animals doesn't contribute to their killing mmm yes

There is no connection at all @Autismcel @ltsOver
Yeah bro!

Me throwing away and hiding a dead body doesn't make me contribute to a crime which is murder! The guy is already dead anyways, right? Besides, I didn't kill him, right?

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Feminine/soy trait for you to care about animals' lives lol.
such a based take man
im getting sick of this shit
we're on the top of the pyramid for a reason

we have the right of death upon every animal if our survival depends on it

humanity>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and Autismcel
aight i understand

im sorry
LOL i wasnt actually mad man ur good
may Allah bless your relationship and make your marriage last for as long as you live

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and buflek
such a based take man
im getting sick of this shit
we're on the top of the pyramid for a reason

we have the right of death upon every animal if our survival depends on it

humanity>>>>
There are cucks who would literally save a dumbass drowning dog over a drowning human

There are cucks who would literally save a dumbass drowning dog over a drowning human
JFLL YES
I love dogs, I love cats
but they remain animals I'd rather save a human who would actually contribute to our society rather than an animal that serves less purpose

• +1
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
if you're gonna kill an animal at least do it in a civilized way not like a primitive stuck in 6th century.
"Noooo!!!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: You fucking savages, stop killing animals in an uncivilized way, look at us, we know how to treat animals, you fucking savages :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

@yeeyeeslayer @MaghrebGator Look at this autist

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yahya, Autismcel, Bomber517 and 2 others
"Noooo!!!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: You fucking savages, stop killing animals in an uncivilized way, look at us, we know how to treat animals, you fucking savages :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

westerners when someone slaughters animals swiftly and quickly to minimize pain : :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

westerners when they choke, electricute and kick chickens to death : :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yahya, Autismcel and The Grinch
westerners when someone slaughters animals swiftly and quickly to minimize pain : :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

westerners when they choke, electricute and kick chickens to death : :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
He’s probably not a westerner, he’s most likely from the slums of Eastern Europe, like most "white aryans“ on this forum lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and yeeyeeslayer

shitskins manually decapitating an animal while conscious: :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
machines decapitating an animal while unconscious: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

shitskins manually decapitating an animal while conscious: :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
machines decapitating an animal while unconscious: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Dude, you’re an incel, your fingers are probably stained with your own dried cum while you’re typing that. When was the last time you left the house? You’re deprived of Vitamine D, lil guy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yahya, Autismcel and 97baHater
Dude, you’re an incel, your fingers are probably stained with your own dried cum while you’re typing that. When was the last time you left the house? You’re deprived of Vitamine D, lil guy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I accept your concession.

Imagine being born a lamb only to fall in the hands of a sandnigger who wants to kill you in the name of his desert god, brutal.
@Eternal_ @thebuffdon690 @The False Prophet
Sad really

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko
Actually, they are skillfully "slaughtered" in a way they are not feeling a thing. When done right. But I doubt many know the proper technique.
Not true actually Bhai

• +1
Kys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: framemoggerr, Autismcel and Lulleko

@Lulleko thoughts?

NSFW.

why do you keep ignoring the studies I've linked ?

Why are you scared brotha ?

Come here brotha don't be afraid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Bomber517
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Autismcel
Imagine being born a lamb only to fall in the hands of a sandnigger who wants to kill you in the name of his desert god, brutal.
the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Allah has prescribed proficiency in all things. Thus, if you kill, kill well; and if you slaughter, slaughter well. Let each one of you sharpen his blade and let him spare suffering to the animal he slaughters". Reported by Muslim (1955).

Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali (may Allah have mercy on him) said: "This Hadith indicates the obligation of proficiency in all actions, but the proficiency of each thing is according to its nature..".

Then he said: "And proficiency in killing what is permissible to kill among people and animals is to take the life in the quickest, easiest, and least painful way without unnecessary torture, for that is pain without need." End quote from "Jami` Al-`Ulum wal-Hikam" (1/428).

Meanwhile in the country of OP

They throw the poor animals alive in a meat grinder.

• Love it
Muslims are subhumans and Islam should be banned and forgotten everywhere in the world.

• Ugh..
Muslims are subhumans and Islam should be banned and forgotten everywhere in the world.
ultra mid ragebait tbh you couldve done better

muslims are incredibly low iq its insane. Islam can only thrive with subhuman and low iq populations
Which is why cumskin are converting due to many Cumskins being secular liberals who openly date and fuck Muslim men. So fucking stupid why do they do this? I dunno but Cumskins are stupid

Correct me if im wrong but i thought Christians believed animals don't deserve respect or care like humans do because they weren't created in gods image like humans were and they arent conscious like we are they were merely put on earth by god to serve humans? @HarrierDuBois u told me something like this

Actually, they are skillfully "slaughtered" in a way they are not feeling a thing. When done right. But I doubt many know the proper technique.
It’s a fucking animal, Jews used to sacrifice animals to god all the time this is one of the weird parts of the Abrahamic religions that many don’t speak about but it doesn’t matter. Though Jews do it to repent of their sins as the price of sin is death which is why Jesus came to save us from that hence why Christian’s don’t do sacrifices

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Correct me if im wrong but i thought Christians believed animals don't deserve respect or care like humans do because they weren't created in gods image like humans were and they arent conscious like we are they were merely put on earth by god to serve humans? @HarrierDuBois u told me something like this
is this retard even christian

he sounds like an atheist soylent addict vegan

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
cry

• JFL
It’s a fucking animal, Jews used to sacrifice animals to god all the time this is one of the weird parts of the Abrahamic religions that many don’t speak about but it doesn’t matter. Though Jews do it to repent of their sins as the price of sin is death which is why Jesus came to save us from that hence why Christian’s don’t do sacrifices
I low-key feel bad about eating animals because I love them so much. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ngl I don’t even think about such things they just taste good :forcedsmile:
Sometimes I wonder how we would feel if we went to an animal shop and they had homo sapien meat for sale the way we have their meat for sale. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sometimes I wonder how we would feel if we went to an animal shop and they had homo sapien meat for sale the way we have their meat for sale. :hnghn:
to be fair if a higher lifeform was to farm us we wouldn't be aware of it just like animals are, maybe we're already being farmed by them through the artificial process of death that we led to believe was natural for all.

to be fair if a higher lifeform was to farm us we wouldn't be aware of it just like animals are, maybe we're already being farmed by them through the artificial process of death that we led to believe was natural for all.
I never saw it that way. That would be something. :feelskek: