Muslims of western world, do the girl not get publicly/on-face slutshamed hard?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
I was outside 2 days ago and i came across this paki girl 2nd time, crossing street light. I saw her years ago dressing like this.

Fully covered(stomach part too) but pink tight t-shirt + black leggings. This time it was light green top dark leggings. First time(1 year ago) i brushed it off thinking she is new here and would get slutshamed hard. But she still was same dress sense. It is a big deviation from how the other paki girls here dress. Since most of them dress like young girl in green, even the young girl. Can be wearing hijab but most some sometimes don't (aka inconsistent with it). Most of time at least they have dupatta(large piece of cloth on head).

So if you look at top pic and bottom pic, you can tell big difference in dressing and appeal. I was expecting she would get slut shamed hard and she would be dressing more conservative. But no change. It led me to this thread, do they not get slutshamed hard on face and overt bullying? Are they badmouth behind back only?

At the very least, i know this girl is ostracized, she is not added or invited to the friend group of females that hang(maybe she refuse to hang but i doubt). Which obv makes sense, since she is 1 of 2 most provocatively dressed paki girl i have come across in life irl.

brutal no reply

Depends on the girl and family she comes from. Too many variables. Yes some of them do get slutshamed but if they have high smv aka a body and face while showing it off. They’re gonna get attention from ppl who want that anyway thus allowing them to get away with it since they can socially conform into those type of people.

However if she looks a little too poojeta aka brown or some ethnic features hold her smv back. She will get slutshamed and she won’t be able to escape it since it’s in her phenotype to look a certain way.

I know of a couple that were hoeing extremely out but no one said a thing because they passed as white or Latina aka half Pashtun/pathan mix with Punjabi or just Pashtun. Some of them even marry white guys since they’ve been fucking around since highschool and their cuck parents don’t hold the kids accountable. Then I know a couple of poojeta looking ones that tried to do that but had less success in contrast. Aka would get played or were maybe a fling for some non muslim dudes. Then they come back to muzzlims only. Regardless a lot of them are external validation seeking.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Depends on the girl and family she comes from. Too many variables. Yes some of them do get slutshamed but if they have high smv aka a body and face while showing it off. They’re gonna get attention from ppl who want that anyway thus allowing them to get away with it since they can socially conform into those type of people.

However if she looks a little too poojeta aka brown or some ethnic features hold her smv back. She will get slutshamed and she won’t be able to escape it since it’s in her phenotype to look a certain way.

I know of a couple that were hoeing extremely out but no one said a thing because they passed as white or Latina aka half Pashtun/pathan mix with Punjabi or just Pashtun. Some of them even marry white guys since they’ve been fucking around since highschool and their cuck parents don’t hold the kids accountable. Then I know a couple of poojeta looking ones that tried to do that but had less success in contrast. Aka would get played or were maybe a fling for some non muslim dudes. Then they come back to muzzlims only. Regardless a lot of them are external validation seeking.
If it is to do with looking curry or not, then this one was fair skinned and very caucasoid features so what u said does makes sense