My 4 inch elevator shoe demonstration (Video)

Do slim fit jeans work with elevator shoes? Slim fit jeans tend to highlight the shoes.
maybe normies can't tell tbh but in pics it becomes a bit obvious and this isn't 4 inches at all

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, oldcelloser, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 7098 and zaynbrah
He shouldn't tuck his jeans into his shoes.
You can't put slim fit or tight jeans over your shoes to cover it, I've had timbs in the past but I just had them cos I liked them not for heightmaxxing so never experimented with lifts or anything

You can't put slim fit or tight jeans over your shoes
Well, you can because I do it every time I wear slim fit jeans. Are you confusing slim and skinny fit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and zaynbrah
Well, you can because I do it every time I wear slim fit jeans. Are you confusing slim and skinny fit?
Maybe yh. I am retarded with fashion

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Wallenberg
Sure, but you’re experiencing 1/10th the pleasure of an uncut male. Unironically.

Hard to believe it.. maybe you cum faster with shit..

Can you show me what type of jeans you're talking about ? Did u just order them in a bigger size or

Last edited:
@Amnesia Have you considered how you could practically defend yourself while wearing lifts, like in a street altercation or something? While I appreciate the extra height, I can't help but think how off balance and vulnerable lifts make me if I had to fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, gloriouse, Hades and 13 others
Your better off getting Timberlands, these look fake af and uncomfortable to walk in. Timbs are comfy even with shoe lifts inside them, and way more fashionable.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland, AlwaysHaveQuestions, turkproducer and 6 others
Any sort of frauding doesnt look ideal as a natty beautiful person

Jaw implants nose jobs height increase, none of it ever looks perfectly natural but that's the price u have to pay in the journey for looksmaxxing. U have to accept it wont be perfect but it's an improvement to your current situation.

Being 6'1'' but having a bit off proportions or not being able to have the trendiest shoes is the trade off u take than being a m
20200928 193856 1

20200928 194336 1

20200928 194045

20200928 194245

Get mogged tbh.

Can u spot which one I have lifts ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
@Amnesia plllllls make a vid of you walking in them. I think it would become a new psl meme 😍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Can you show me what type of jeans you're talking about ? Did u just order them in a bigger size or smthn
Just basic slim fit jeans in normal size. Skinny fit is tighter than the slim fit.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Of all the pairs of elevator shoes, you bought the ugliest ones...

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Anchor_Ship, Marsiere214 and 11 others
@Amnesia Have you considered how you could practically defend yourself while wearing lifts, like in a street altercation or something? While I appreciate the extra height, I can't help but think how off balance and vulnerable lifts make me if I had to fight.
Of all the pairs of elevator shoes, you bought the ugliest ones...
I think they look good, guess I am unfashionable

And no of course u wouldnt be able to fight in them, lol? Dude I am avoiding all fights anyway given my nose jobs and fillers I have in my chin and whatever. If i were to get punched in the face my nose would prob fall off and the filler in my chin would go all over the place

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, MoggerGaston, TheBrownOne and 43 others
Second one?

What type of trousers are these btw?
Will give the answer later.

And about the trouser not really sure. It was a gift. Trying to find another one. Looks nice irl.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
I think they look good, guess I am unfashionable

And no of course u wouldnt be able to fight in them, lol? Dude I am avoiding all fights anyway given my nose jobs and fillers I have in my chin and whatever. If i were to get punched in the face my nose would prob fall off and the filler in my chin would go all over the place
I can give you advice for better style if you want.

Your body proportions need to be taken into consideration... and also you need the right type of trouser. What you posted looks sus as fuck ngl

I can give you advice for better style if you want.

Your body proportions need to be taken into consideration... and also you need the right type of trouser. What you posted looks sus as fuck ngl

i dont care about proportions, and yeah those pants I never wear only for lounging around the house, I would never wear these shoes with the pants I posted. I have slim fit jeans I would wear with them

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I remember when I was using 1cm shoes all the time... I did know that women where so into height.. I missed too much.. Now every guys are using 1-2 inch shoes to look taller.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 9090
i dont care about proportions, and yeah those pants I never wear only for lounging around the house, I would never wear these shoes with the pants I posted. I have slim fit jeans I would wear with them

Do you have short tibias (bone from ankle to knee)?

If that is the case I could see how the shoes/lifts would not look so obvious.

8ECC4EA0 F2CC 42A6 AFB2 8EFFD7985EE3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, AsGoodAsItGets, 11gaijin and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Growth Plate, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
I Just use military boots tbh, good height increase while you maintain balance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
can u take pics to show how your proportions look after? blur out face etc. if u need to I'm just curious cus I feel like your legs would look comically long & your arms comically short.
Can you please do a long range video/pic of you walking around with them?

I wanna see how the proportions look.
Make a video of yourself walking in them
It doesn't look ideal. Apparently I'm the person who can fraud the best with lifts on the whole forum

I am about to workout so heres a pic with my hightop workout shoes that are also 4 inches

This pic is to show proportions when wearing

IMG 1067
IMG 1068

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, coo233, SonOfDarkseid and 20 others
I am about to workout so heres a pic with my hightop workout shoes that are also 4 inches

This pic is to show proportions when wearing

View attachment 954209View attachment 954210
Ur body type can take leg lengthening very well. Mirin ngl. I think mine too.

I personally wouldn't use shorts cuz the thinness of the ankle indicate that you are indeed wearing lifts. I've thought a lot visually thickening the ankle with another sock inside or smth idk. Idk what people trully think but since I can identify it then I rather not risk JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 10524 and Amnesia
what’s your height? is this really necessary?
Here is a pair of my 4 inch lift shoes WITH insoles added and a video demonstration of me showing in real time how much height it adds. The lowest point of the shoe to the highest point of the inside insole is 4 inches, the height insole slopes down from heel to toe, then I put in an additional height insole to add another inch or so.

The method I am using in this video is that I am holding both my camera and pencil at EYE LEVEL, not the top of my head since I am simply measuring the height differential in both measurements so that it is consistent. The final height difference is about 4.2 inches

View attachment 954077
View attachment 954084
View attachment 954078View attachment 954079

View attachment 954086View attachment 954087

Link to the actual shoes btw

The first jews to come to America were escaping the pogroms (mini holocausts) in Russia.

How the Russians identified the jews was to literally check everyone’s dick and execute the people without foreskin (jews).

So when the jews fled here they vowed to never let it happen again and pushed to christcucks that they needed to circumcise their kids.
The pogroms, like the holocost, only happened in their minds.
A holocost for a jew is being forced to do manual labour.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9090 and Amnesia
Would you recommend going to 4 inch shoes for a beginner or what's the maximum you can recommend for a beginner heightfrauder? @Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
looks fake af jfl

Bro you don't even need the height jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
But how do you walk, post a video with your full body when walking, the problem with elevator shoes is they feel like you are walking on high-heels so you can look pretty gay.
Actors who wear elevator shoes(many of them are frauding in Hollywood) train and practice with movement coaches so they look natural.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
You unironically probably hate sex because you’re circumcised by the way. As a fellow American we got our dicks mutilated by Jews. People who got circumcised in adulthood and experienced sex before circumcision says it was 10-15x more pleasurable beforehand.

View attachment 954123

Your head is cracked up and keratinized. You’ve lost all sensation in the top 1/3rd of your dick (where 99% of the nerve endings are).
I still have my frenulum nice

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just bought these sock insoles 7 CM increase

will review them when they come
@Beetleking88

Rttr6565

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, 11gaijin, Marsiere214 and 10 others
i feel frauded and watched even when i fraud only 1.5cm lmao

if i was wearing your shoes i would be too ashamed to go outside

mirin low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gloriouse, p0lishsubhuman, Marsiere214 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zipzam, Effortless, Lolcel and 7 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 11gaijin, Sikkunt23 and lutte
i feel frauded and watched even when i fraud only 1.5cm lmao

if i was wearing your shoes i would be too ashamed to go outside

mirin low inhib

1.5m is nothing.. Nobody even notice anything.. I fear like 5cm shoes and nobody from my family notice anything.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
1.5m is nothing.. Nobody even notice anything.. I fear like 5cm shoes and nobody from my family notice anything.
wtfff

5 cm is a brutal amount

It will be only noticable when you fear like above 8-10m

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 9090
wtfff

5 cm is a brutal amount

Its really not a lot... Most guys wear 4cm shoes. even the tall people. You are really missing out wearing 1.5cm shoes.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9090
This is like almost 4cm.. Its not big