My 4 inch elevator shoe demonstration (Video)

lol dude i bought those exact white ones u posted and they are my fav pair

so far all the shoes I have bought on that site are good. I even bought some of the sandals for summer. I am looking to buy a pair of boots but havent bought any yet maybe these

I like how those boots look but if they're like the cowboy boots they're not going to give you any more than 2.75" actual height. You can either try insert stacking or take a marginal height loss for a boost in style ig. But tbh height is cope after 5'11 IMO, face is 1000% more important at that point (and ur psl6), even being ripped is more important, height is just a small halo after. If you're over 6' in whatever shoes u have on that's good enough for most 5'5 western women, so maybe buy them

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
It's deemed normal for women to wear makeup, it's not normal for men in this day and age to be insecure of their height to the point where they start to fake some height 24/7

Women will stay away from you cuz you reek of insecurity other men will belittle you even if you're taller than them.

To get a women to be in a relationship with you she has to respect you and look up to you. She can't look up to you if you're some insecure autist who has to wear lifts everywhere.

Also women have more power In the dating market, she will see you for your lifts and ditch you.

Men can't just be like oh you wear makeup so I'm not dating you, unless you're some Chad which is a small minority of the population.

Get real go outside to the real world

do you want to restate this argument but replace lifts with makeup and men with women? Oh wait, that's what I thought

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 14543 and HowAmIAlive123
you cant tell me that looks realistic.
i wear 1in lifts in af1 mid top, and i sometimes feel ppl can tell im wearing lifts rn.
also, after wearing my reeboks with 1in lifts, my friends pointed out how i look taller.
what happens if u go out with ur friends swimming? dont they question it?

Shoes with tall soles seem to be the best. No one is going to question them. Lifts might be a bit awkward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7901
Bumping

very good thread, bookmarked, will buy those after my weight loss is done and I actually buy proper clothes

everyone should read it, way better then lifters

@Amnesia can you send pic in normal jeans with slimfit around leggs

What PSL does to a nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Paroxysm, Effortless and 3 others
things like this is why I say most guys (even on here) don't understand nuance, jfl.

you're so focused on one thing, in this case height, that you go overkill with it and completely disregard things like proportions or looking nt.

no hate against op but I bet he walks around looking goofy af, people notice something's off and he doesn't give af because now at least I'm 6'2 brah.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 10987, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
hard to not be noticed, shoes with tall soles is better, but people will notice too, all my life I used converse, they add 2cm, started using airmax with gel insoles, this added around 5cm, people commented on it, like those shoes make you seem slightly taller.

At this point just get LL, it’s probably less effort than feeling like falling over all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Does this company ship to European countries?

Just wear heels theory.

Here is a pair of my 4 inch lift shoes WITH insoles added and a video demonstration of me showing in real time how much height it adds. The lowest point of the shoe to the highest point of the inside insole is 4 inches, the height insole slopes down from heel to toe, then I put in an additional height insole to add another inch or so.

The method I am using in this video is that I am holding both my camera and pencil at EYE LEVEL, not the top of my head since I am simply measuring the height differential in both measurements so that it is consistent. The final height difference is about 4.2 inches

View attachment 954077
View attachment 954084
View attachment 954078View attachment 954079

View attachment 954086View attachment 954087

Link to the actual shoes btw

can i get shoes like those but that aren’t something a 50 year old pedophile would wear?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Wallenberg, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
Here is a pair of my 4 inch lift shoes WITH insoles added and a video demonstration of me showing in real time how much height it adds. The lowest point of the shoe to the highest point of the inside insole is 4 inches, the height insole slopes down from heel to toe, then I put in an additional height insole to add another inch or so.

The method I am using in this video is that I am holding both my camera and pencil at EYE LEVEL, not the top of my head since I am simply measuring the height differential in both measurements so that it is consistent. The final height difference is about 4.2 inches

View attachment 954077
View attachment 954084
View attachment 954078View attachment 954079

View attachment 954086View attachment 954087

Link to the actual shoes btw

Why do you breathe like Bane ?

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Amnesia
that's why amnesia needs to reveal his secrets, he's been using tanning beds for years, is in his 30s and still looks good
did he say he uses tanning beds?

Looks tall maby br0
do u just spam low effort posts in every thread to get ur post count up u fucking faggot? Can u ban urself already, worst poster on here

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 11gaijin, Anchor_Ship and 8 others
do u just spam low effort posts in every thread to get ur post count up u fucking faggot? Can u ban urself already, worst poster on here
@Haven Thots?

4 inches is wild

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
Cope! You liked Jason!
Attachments 3

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 5786 and GripMaxxing
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and GripMaxxing
God hates you faggot @GripMaxxing

IMG 1067
this has to be fake. Also being proportional is way more important this looks comical :feelskek:

what looks off about it?
The big clothing is making your limbs look short. Especially your legs. But that's the worst thing about being shorter is that taller limbs looks aesthetic. Doesn't look proportional, did you try wearing smaller clothing or does it look weird? The socks are also way too high, causing your legs to look even more short. Honestly it's all about proportion, if you're short then a short torso and long legs is ideal to look more proportionate, I'd say you have a long torso, which is a perfect candidate for leg lengthening.

Last edited:
img_1067-jpg.954209

what looks off about it? This is the real pic
Torso is too big. Tall men often have long legs and short torsos. Most of their height usually comes from their legs

Images   2021 08 27T142553985

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 7098 and JosephGarrot123
i have elevator slippers too, elevator sandals, sneakers, etc. Only even take em off once we are already in bed. I tuck the shoes firmly under the bed so when i need to get back off the bed I slip them b ack on
pls could you link me ur elevator slippers? its a good idea for a manlet like me

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
So how are the socks? Are they good for something or not?
no the height insoles u can wear in socks were garbage, too hard to use, hard to balance, not giving that much increased height and just not practical

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, CristianT and Deprived
no the height insoles u can wear in socks were garbage, too hard to use, hard to balance, not giving that much increased height and just not practical
make sure you let a review so that other people dont buy this shit then

@Amnesia you wear the shoes while having sex or you remove em ?

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, germanlooks and ifyouwannabemylover
why the fuck would u ever think i would wear them while having sex ?
like wont you get exposed then ???
like bitches know your real height and they feel disgusted

Jfl every response to this thread is cagefuel

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and Oberyn
how would they know ur height when laying horizontally on a bed ?
a 4 inch difference is obvious and you are instantly shorter after you take your shoes unless theyre drunk or something