My 4 inch elevator shoe demonstration (Video)

Would you recommend going to 4 inch shoes for a beginner or what's the maximum you can recommend for a beginner heightfrauder? @Amnesia

I dunno man, since I just went from normal shoes straight into 4 inch lifts. I had just moved to a brand new city and decided I kinda had a reset button in my life where no one knew me so I might as well be a tall man.

It definitely was an adjustment walking around in 4 inch lifts but now its second nature. I tripped so many times going up stairs in the first week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 16834, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
if I need to go to someones house I always bring my elevator indoor slippers
Thats the weirdest thing i can imagine doing at a young trendy girls place.
I am 100% sure EVERY female will find this very very strange and unsexy

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 11758 and 11 others
J
Here is a pair of my 4 inch lift shoes WITH insoles added and a video demonstration of me showing in real time how much height it adds. The lowest point of the shoe to the highest point of the inside insole is 4 inches, the height insole slopes down from heel to toe, then I put in an additional height insole to add another inch or so.

The method I am using in this video is that I am holding both my camera and pencil at EYE LEVEL, not the top of my head since I am simply measuring the height differential in both measurements so that it is consistent. The final height difference is about 4.2 inches

View attachment 954077
View attachment 954084
View attachment 954078View attachment 954079

View attachment 954086View attachment 954087

Link to the actual shoes btw

Just wear heels theory

• +1
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah
Thats the weirdest thing i can imagine doing at a young trendy girls place.
I am 100% sure EVERY female will find this very very strange and unsexy
They find being 5'9'' even less sexy tho

But yeah I have gotten teased about wearing slippers. One of my FWB always in befores me putting on my slippers when I walk into her house, yet she doesnt know its an elevator slipper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, Darwined, KeepGrinding and 11 others
God damn son im mirin the heavy breathing

The supreme gentleman

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, SkinjobCatastrophe and TUSSELEIF
i feel frauded and watched even when i fraud only 1.5cm lmao

if i was wearing your shoes i would be too ashamed to go outside

mirin low inhib
Same, most shoes add 2 cm, and so I never go above 2 cm lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator and Amnesia
I am about to workout so heres a pic with my hightop workout shoes that are also 4 inches

This pic is to show proportions when wearing

View attachment 954209View attachment 954210

Just as I thought, you seem to have really short tibias.

Congrats, height shoes/lifts actually won't make your proportions look bad.

My femurs are really short and tibias are long, so even 2 inches look a bit weird on me.

A while ago, I was actually inspired to buy lifts and elevator shoes because of some post I saw from people on the site, including Amnesia. I bought 3.4-in elevator shoes, cowboy boots, and since then I've come to realize that this 4.2-in claim you have here is probably not accurate. I don't doubt you gain 3 in from your shoes, but anymore is highly unlikely. Those boots boost me up 2.5-in, when I can fit a lift section in them they boost me up 3 in. It would be almost impossible to gain anymore lift in the shoe without falling over, maybe three and a half total, but that's stretching it. 4.2 is simply too much, I would check your measurements again. Or take a video where we can actually see your entire body both times you do it. I'm 177 cm, 5'9.5 evening height. Similar height, and the highest I've ever been able to hit in my boots Is just over 6 ft (6'0.5"). You also have to keep in consideration normies wear shoes, therefore you have to take off 3/4 of an inch of your shoe height to get your actual "frauder" height. Full factors considered, you're probably frauding 5 ft 11.5 at most with good posture. But that's more than enough given your face and body to have all your crazy success.

You are right though, heightfrauding is a lifestyle. I've never looked back since I bought lifts, and only took it to more extremes. If women fraud with makeup, then we fraud with height.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 20848, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
Whats good about it?

Imagine coming with girl to your place and suddenly being half head shorter

Screams insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Whats good about it?

Imagine coming with girl to your place and suddenly being half head shorter

Screams insecurity
He mentioned this was not the case. He has elevator slippers, so he loses about an inch to an inch and a half. What would appear normal when taking off shoes. Amnesia is correct, height fraud is a lifestyle. How is it insecurity when height is directly correlated with income and sexual success? To me, it is more using the cards you were given to benefit yourself instead of passing an opportunity

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Copeful, Lolcel and 4 others
He mentioned this was not the case. He has elevator slippers, so he loses about an inch to an inch and a half. What would appear normal when taking off shoes. Amnesia is correct, height fraud is a lifestyle. How is it insecurity when height is directly correlated with income and sexual success? To me, it is more using the cards you were given to benefit yourself instead of passing an opportunity

Inch is a lot and its certainly noticable ..

I would feels strange dunno, i fraud height too with regular shoes, but with slightly higher heels

I am 5"9 and quarter morning height, and slight heels bring me to the neutral almost non manlet zone

For me at my social circle it will be unaceptable if people fond i wear high heels like females, thats it

Amnesia is legit at many things, but this is not my cup of tea

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 9090 and chadison
lol at ever taking them off, if I need to go to someones house I always bring my elevator indoor slippers so I just wear them around ppl who make others take their shoes off inside

I have elevator sneakers for casual or working out and elevator sandals for the beach and swimming and elevator hiking boots even for outdoor shit

HEIGHT FRAUDING IS A LIFESTYLE

Aren't you kinda well-off financially? Why not just get 2.5in LL? it would take 3mo for you to be walking like you do now

Sure it costs more money and it requires more work, but Idk, at least it would feel more like it's actually YOU, instead of a shoe lift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 9787
Inch is a lot and its certainly noticable ..

I would feels strange dunno, i fraud height too with regular shoes, but with slightly higher heels

I am 5"9 and quarter morning height, and slight heels bring me to the neutral almost non manlet zone

For me at my social circle it will be unaceptable if people fond i wear high heels like females, thats it

Amnesia is legit at many things, but this is not my cup of tea
You have to slowly do it if you are in a social group. What I mean by this is slowly ad lift sections over the course of a month, and then claim to normies that you did yoga and had a sudden growth spurt in your twenties. I'm 19 so this still works, maybe not when you're older. I "grew" from 5'9.5 to 5'11.5 through "healthy eating" and "stretching combined with a late growth spurt." I only received one comment about my height when one of my friends saw lift sections in my boots when I was naive and didn't take them with me when I took them off. I told him they were supports for when I fractured my ankle a year ago, and he seemed to buy that. Normies are not as smart as you think.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, p0lishsubhuman, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
Very natural

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
You have to slowly do it if you are in a social group. What I mean by this is slowly ad lift sections over the course of a month, and then claim to normies that you did yoga and had a sudden growth spurt in your twenties. I'm 19 so this still works, maybe not when you're older. I "grew" from 5'9.5 to 5'11.5 through "healthy eating" and "stretching combined with a late growth spurt." I only received one comment about my height when one of my friends saw lift sections in my boots when I was naive and didn't take them with me when I took them off. I told him they were supports for when I fractured my ankle a year ago, and he seemed to buy that. Normies are not as smart as you think.
true

i say i have to wear them because of my flat feet lmao

works everytime

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
s

• +1
Reactions: lutte

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel and lutte
Ever been called out ?

Here is a pair of my 4 inch lift shoes WITH insoles added and a video demonstration of me showing in real time how much height it adds. The lowest point of the shoe to the highest point of the inside insole is 4 inches, the height insole slopes down from heel to toe, then I put in an additional height insole to add another inch or so.

The method I am using in this video is that I am holding both my camera and pencil at EYE LEVEL, not the top of my head since I am simply measuring the height differential in both measurements so that it is consistent. The final height difference is about 4.2 inches

View attachment 954077
View attachment 954084
View attachment 954078View attachment 954079

View attachment 954086View attachment 954087

Link to the actual shoes btw

bro, legit. you're finally posting quality looksmax stuff again. what do you wear when you come home with a girl so she doesn't notice the drastic decrease in height? 4 inch is amazing

bro, legit. you're finally posting quality looksmax stuff again. what do you wear when you come home with a girl so she doesn't notice the drastic decrease in height? 4 inch is amazing
i have elevator slippers too, elevator sandals, sneakers, etc. Only even take em off once we are already in bed. I tuck the shoes firmly under the bed so when i need to get back off the bed I slip them b ack on

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 7098
i have elevator slippers too, elevator sandals, sneakers, etc. Only even take em off once we are already in bed. I tuck the shoes firmly under the bed so when i need to get back off the bed I slip them b ack on
you're too high IQ, thanks for sharing this with us. also i still hope you will someday make that softmaxxing(health) thread.

i'd kill to have skin like yours at your age while having been goldenly tan for the past decade

not buying into that "wear sunscreen 24/7 and avoid the sun" bullshit propaganda on here. there isn't a "P" for pale-ass-nerd in RTT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 10524
For sure the most low inhib frauder of all time
I mire you so much nigga I could never fraud like this without going paranoic

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Amnesia and Deleted member 7098
you're too high IQ, thanks for sharing this with us. also i still hope you will someday make that softmaxxing(health) thread.

i'd kill to have skin like yours at your age while having been goldenly tan for the past decade

not buying into that "wear sunscreen 24/7 and avoid the sun" bullshit propaganda on here. there isn't a "P" for pale-ass-nerd in RTT
so the sun doesn't age you?

so the sun doesn't age you?
it does, but who cares if you have 5 more wrinkles at 40 when you missed out on tan halo your entire prime for it

a good tan is so under-appreciated on here it's crazy

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6310, Amnesia and 1 other person
it does, but who cares if you have 5 more wrinkles at 40 when you missed out on tan halo your entire prime for it

a good tan is so under-appreciated on here it's crazy
I'm very pilled on the tan I had a deep one in the summer and it haloed me very hard but I can already tell my collagen has suffered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
4 Inches is already overkill for daily life. If it is only for dates/clubbing with random whores it is good tho

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I'm very pilled on the tan I had a deep one in the summer and it haloed me very hard but I can already tell my collagen has suffered
that's why amnesia needs to reveal his secrets, he's been using tanning beds for years, is in his 30s and still looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
If I had your face I wouldn't give single fuck about my height.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
just coom ™

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Well I owe you an apology amnesia, I bought the shoes you have as formal dress shoes (heightmaxxing is relevant everywhere) and you were indeed telling the truth, if you're 5'9.5 in the morning like you claim and you add two small lift sections, you would hit 6'1. These shoes give THREE inches, I can't believe it. I love them already. But yeah, you weren't lying. I was wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, Anchor_Ship, Albeacho and 3 others
Those are ugly as fuck they look like some cartoon pork feet princess shoes.

You need to buy pants with longer inseam and then attach velcro or buttons or something because wearing those in public and then sitting down in a chair and the pants riding up to expose those dorky ass shoes would be a real suicide moment.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
i dont care about proportions, and yeah those pants I never wear only for lounging around the house, I would never wear these shoes with the pants I posted. I have slim fit jeans I would wear with them
Brother just get limb lengthening done I’m imploring 4 inch lifts 🤣 my advice 8 cm femoral lengthening operation done so you’re 6 ft then height frauding two inches with lifts more practical

If I had your face I wouldn't give single fuck about my height.
you would feel depressed if you went from 6’2 to 5’9

tallfags never see the halo of their height, of course face is more important but without the full package = just another disposable hookup a woman will forget about in 2 weeks tops

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Well I owe you an apology amnesia, I bought the shoes you have as formal dress shoes (heightmaxxing is relevant everywhere) and you were indeed telling the truth, if you're 5'9.5 in the morning like you claim and you add two small lift sections, you would hit 6'1. These shoes give THREE inches, I can't believe it. I love them already. But yeah, you weren't lying. I was wrong
all good dude.

Are u thinking of buying any other shoes from that site?

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I dunno man, since I just went from normal shoes straight into 4 inch lifts. I had just moved to a brand new city and decided I kinda had a reset button in my life where no one knew me so I might as well be a tall man.

It definitely was an adjustment walking around in 4 inch lifts but now its second nature. I tripped so many times going up stairs in the first week
What do u wear at the gym or going for grocery

Wtf this ogre looks like it could be used as an illegal weapon

all good dude.

Are u thinking of buying any other shoes from that site?
I bought 3.8" white high top sneakers for the gym and casual as well (they were $50 on Amazon), they give 2.9" of actual height, about as much as the dress shoes (3"). Love the sneakers too, and people have complimented them. I'm 6'0.5in in them (no additional inserts, just the shoes), and feel pretty normal at that height (ab 1/4 of guys are taller than me). Thinking AB buying them in black as well, not sure yt. I also bought the 3.4" cowboy boots but I barely hit 6'0.25" in those and so I just returned them as it's better to wear the sneakers. U have any other ones that turned out to give good height and that people liked on u?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Robert dinero mogs your shoes
A07280d

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
I bought 3.8" white high top sneakers for the gym and casual as well (they were $50 on Amazon), they give 2.9" of actual height, about as much as the dress shoes (3"). Love the sneakers too, and people have complimented them. I'm 6'0.5in in them (no additional inserts, just the shoes), and feel pretty normal at that height (ab 1/4 of guys are taller than me). Thinking AB buying them in black as well, not sure yt. I also bought the 3.4" cowboy boots but I barely hit 6'0.25" in those and so I just returned them as it's better to wear the sneakers. U have any other ones that turned out to give good height and that people liked on u?
lol dude i bought those exact white ones u posted and they are my fav pair

so far all the shoes I have bought on that site are good. I even bought some of the sandals for summer. I am looking to buy a pair of boots but havent bought any yet maybe these

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadison
Yall are so fucked mentally. You can't hide your proper height forever. Lift are good for occasional wear, but you literally can't fraud your height your whole life

Nothing screams insecurity to a women/ to other men as well than you wearing lifts in your house/gfs house/ wearing them to the bathroom etc.

You're gonna lose a women that might love you for your original height just because you wear lifts and fraud 24/7.

Confidence still matters for good looking men. Don't think you can just fraud your whole life with lifts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and chadison
Yall are so fucked mentally. You can't hide your proper height forever. Lift are good for occasional wear, but you literally can't fraud your height your whole life

Nothing screams insecurity to a women/ to other men as well than you wearing lifts in your house/gfs house/ wearing them to the bathroom etc.

You're gonna lose a women that might love you for your original height just because you wear lifts and fraud 24/7.

Confidence still matters for good looking men. Don't think you can just fraud your whole life with lifts.
do you want to restate this argument but replace lifts with makeup and men with women? Oh wait, that's what I thought

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, p0lishsubhuman and Anchor_Ship