• +Higher Tier Normie PSL 4.75 Normal Rating 6.5

• Chadlite PSL 5 Normal Rating 7

• Chad PSL 5.5 Normal Rating 8+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hi everyone, it's my birthday today 🥳🎂

My thread is back up for everyone 💪 I am trying to discuss with @Master to have my thread for forum members only, so only you guys can benefit from it.

Back in September 2021 and in June 2022 I had surgery in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti which consisted of a Bimax, Genioplasty, Rhinoplasty, Custom Infraorbital malar implants in Peek, and Custom Jaw implants in Peek.

I do my best to provide non-frauded/edited videos so its as accurate as possible for you guys. I would really appreciate some honest feedback it helps me alot. I have left a poll.

There is still a bit of swelling in the cheek area

Hope all of this helping you guys, lets go 💪

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, joseph, mmdnohi and 45 others
first

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: newperson, Prince88, Deleted member 21688 and 1 other person
im first comment on post thatll blow up, its begun for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: newperson, ascension, Deleted member 21688 and 1 other person
You did everything you could, correct?
You don't have anything else planned?
Are you still on roids?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Looks way better, and contrary to the incel belief, i think gym Maxx + cloth Maxx is the final touch up that you're lacking. Gym Maxx to 10% bf with muscles and you'll become a Slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mmdnohi, FailedNormieManlet, Danish_Retard and 8 others
You did everything you could, correct?
You don't have anything else planned?
Are you still on roids?

Yes this is it. My Journey is coming to an end. just waiting for swelling to fully come down.

I will have one final professionally made video for the forum in Italy on the 30th November.

I'm currently off steroids. if anyone wants to see my body glow up its below. I am looking for a more safer and efficient way of doing this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, FailedNormieManlet, cutecel and 6 others
Yes this is it. My Journey is coming to an end.

I will have one final professionally made video for the forum in Italy on the 30th November.

I'm currently off steroids. if anyone wants to see my body glow up its below. I am looking for a more safer and efficient way of doing this.

Link doesn't work
what about glutathione injections? I remember a thread of yours about it. You've done them, still doing them, stopped?

• +1
A massive improvement that i'm sure will change the way women treat you in a big way.

Before you were below normie tier and worse of than most random men on the street
and now even though you're not a PSL5+ you still look better than the average guy

most importantly you now pass the looks threshold for relationships with alot of women
while before you just wouldn't pass the threshold at all and just would be invisible to most

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, NegativeNorwood, cutecel and 5 others

My thread is back up for everyone 💪 I am trying to discuss with @Master to have my thread for forum members only, so only you guys can benefit from it.

Back in September 2021 and in June 2022 I had surgery in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti which consisted of a Bimax, Genioplasty, Rhinoplasty, Custom Infraorbital malar implants in Peek, and Custom Jaw implants in Peek.

I do my best to provide non-frauded/edited videos so its as accurate as possible for you guys. I would really appreciate some honest feedback it helps me alot. I have left a poll.

happy birthday king, you have a good one yeah, mirin ascension brah

• Love it
Yes this is it. My Journey is coming to an end. just waiting for swelling to fully come down.

Can’t access it

• +1
what he needs now is to have a more defined face by losing more fat

getting rid of his shadow o clock to have an even skin tone

and probably just widen his mouth a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Gaia262
Link doesn't work
what about glutathione injections? I remember a thread of yours about it. You've done them, still doing them, stopped?
Can’t access it

Should be working now :)

I stopped those injections. I didn't see any effect. I did have it lab tested and it was real gluatathione. I don't see the risk to reward ratio to be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Jfl at this poll. HTN, MTN, really?? I thought this was a blackpilled forum.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Gaia262
Should be working now :)

I stopped those injections. I didn't see any effect. I did have it lab tested and it was real gluatathione. I don't see the risk to reward ratio to be worth it.
Happy for you though, always liked reading about your journey, you always had the right mindset, dedication and motivation, a true looksmaxxer, high IQ user and a nice guy. Wish nothing but the best for you

• Love it
amazing improvement dude, keep it up
if i had to nitpick though, and dont take this as criticism or anything, the upper part of your face doesnt match the lower. thats because only the lower part got advanced. this shows the limitations of bimax, you can never get forward growth on your upper maxilla or forehead. but i doubt this matters too much tbh, just something i noticed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Gaia262
Happy birthday yakhi 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙😉🎂🎁🙌

• +1
are you wearing a hair system?

• +1
They did a great job. HUGE improvement!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and ElySioNs

Happy birthday bro 🥳🥳

• Love it
Mirin, one of the true surgerymaxxed ascensions, from Indian stemcel high tier incel to NT prettyboy HTN curry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, cutecel and Gaia262
nice ascension man you look like a completely different breed of indian

• Love it
crazy ascension looks like a new person

bf% btw?

• Love it
go get a trendy haircut with fade man you spend thousands on getting your face slashed open but wont pay 20 quid for a cut jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Gaia262
Bro you literally went from creepy uncle to Indian pretty boy.
BTW, Happy Birthday 🎈🎉.

• Love it
Happy bday bhai 🎉🎉 amazing ascension:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I stopped those injections. I didn't see any effect. I did have it lab tested and it was real gluatathione.
Suifuel for us bleachmaxxers :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Love it
You got clockwise rotation iirc right?

• +1
  • Get darker eyebrows
  • Get slightly longer eyelashes
  • Get a more structured jawline

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and Gaia262
How do you manage to get these surgeries. What's your profession?

• +1
How do you manage to get these surgeries. What's your profession?

I worked remotely in accounts for multiple companies/contracts.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Chad out

• Love it

Bro i tried to do a face app morph.

Screenshot 20221022 210617

Screenshot 20221022 210723

Screenshot 20221022 210809

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, AtlasTH, NoPainNoChick and 1 other person
Good job especially considering your starting point. Forehead and hairline shape right now is your main failo.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and cutecel
from giga subhuman to above average for ur ethnicity, congrats! i do believe some heavy stylemaxxing could add another point to ur looks in general, and maybe some fillers touch up and lowering body fat - increasing muscle. good job mate

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Gaia262
Happy birthday @Gaia262

I remember a lot of people thinking that your rhino had been botched when we can now see that it's arguably ascended you as much as the bimax/implants did. Just goes to show that a rhinoplasty result can only really be assessed after a year at minimum.

• Love it
Chad if white

• Love it
  • Love it
Thoughts on the rhino? Also, do you think he looks better overall?
Rhino would help. He needs to white max now and hes set. Bleach and rhino

• +1
Yeah. That's the only thing that seems a bit off to me. The rest of his surgeries don't look weird.

How would he whitemax though? I just don't feel his skull proportions and soft tissues are like that of a white person. He will always look indian due to pheno.

• +1
But hasn't he already gotten rhino? Can a second rhino fix it?

• +1
Thoughts on the rhino? Also, do you think he looks better overall?
Do I have similar base as him in the before, when it comes to pheno and visible bone structure? Could the same set of surgeries ascend me after softmaxxing?

• +1
Do I have similar base as him in the before, when it comes to pheno and visible bone structure? Could the same set of surgeries ascend me after softmaxxing?
You need to lose weight first and softmax.

You have a better pheno and are taller. But you are too fat for us to conclude if you are recessed.

• Woah
Amazing work brother

• Love it
happy birthday, you are an inspiration for a lot of users here. not many have the balls to do what u did.

• Love it
Brutal neck posture ngl

• Woah
gaia change hairstyle tbh rn it looks like if britain found a royal prince for their princess while they were colonizing india :lul:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back