• Normie- PSL 4 Normal Rating 5

• Mid-Tier Normie PSL 4.25 Normal Rating 5.5

• High Tier Normie PSL 4.5 Normal Rating 6

• +Higher Tier Normie PSL 4.75 Normal Rating 6.5

• Chadlite PSL 5 Normal Rating 7

• Chad PSL 5.5 Normal Rating 8+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone, it's my birthday today 🥳🎂

My thread is back up for everyone 💪 I am trying to discuss with @Master to have my thread for forum members only, so only you guys can benefit from it.

Back in September 2021 and in June 2022 I had surgery in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti which consisted of a Bimax, Genioplasty, Rhinoplasty, Custom Infraorbital malar implants in Peek, and Custom Jaw implants in Peek.

I do my best to provide non-frauded/edited videos so its as accurate as possible for you guys. I would really appreciate some honest feedback it helps me alot. I have left a poll.

There is still a bit of swelling in the cheek area

Hope all of this helping you guys, lets go 💪

Usually I don't agree with surgery, but I gotta admit you look a lot better after.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Gaia262
@Gaia262 did you nose end up dropping back down to 90 degrees or close to it in the end?

I know in your post op pics it was pretty raised like 120

I’m one week post op and my nose is pretty pigmaxxed rn hoping it’ll drop to a better angle

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
@Gaia262 did you nose end up dropping back down to 90 degrees or close to it in the end?

I know in your post op pics it was pretty raised like 120

I’m one week post op and my nose is pretty pigmaxxed rn hoping it’ll drop to a better angle

It dropped alot compared to the start, it's still slightly upturned but its fine with me. It honestly takes a whole a year to fully see the final results. It's done that way so when the swelling and tissue relaxes it should drop into a desired position.

I wouldn't worry at such an early stage. imo a slightly upturned look gives you a modern neotonous/pretty boy look.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
It dropped alot compared to the start, it's still slightly upturned but its fine with me. It honestly takes a whole a year to fully see the final results. It's done that way so when the swelling and tissue relaxes it should drop into a desired position.

I wouldn't worry at such an early stage. imo a slightly upturned look gives you a modern neotonous/pretty boy look.
Yours wasnt quite straight before surgery tho maybe like 95 degrees

Looks like maybe 100 degrees now which is fine tbh

right after surgery like 120? - similar to mine rn so hopefully it drops down to like 100 at least

• +1

So you intentionally wanted a more upturned nose? If I were to stress that I want my nose to look a specific way, can the surgeon (in this case, marianetti) deliver?

• +1
So you intentionally wanted a more upturned nose? If I were to stress that I want my nose to look a specific way, can the surgeon (in this case, marianetti) deliver?

When i consulted with Dr Marianetti he did say it would be natural looking and showed me the morphs. Overall it wasn't going to be a huge thing.

But yeah it was quite an extensive rhinoplasty in the end.

Honestly I feel Dr Ramieri and the other surgeons there were like "do a good job on this guy" so he went over board as part of the "Face makeover".

Which was why the operation length was over 6 hours for everything It doesn't bother me, they intended well.

I like my nose especially the bridge. The tip is a bit feminine and upturned.

But yeah surgeons will deviate from the plan you set out if they feel they can achieve a better result. To be honest this is when you know you have people that care about you and their work in general.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back