My anti-ageing diet routine

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Obviously varies by day but generally goes like this, I wake up eat a lot of chocolate (melted dark chocolate with cacao nibs) with fruit or freshly minimally boiled peeled potatoes and some milk, then I steam some unenriched sweet white rice and minimally boil an egg in zerowater filtered water and put on the rice and add tablespoon of honey, then boil half a bag of scallops minimally in the filtered water and eat with butter honey and coconut cream, boil some more potatoes and eat some more fruit, then later I minimally boil 2-6 slices of beef with 1/4 an onion and salt it and eat another potato eat some more chocolate with some milk, take 81 mg aspirin and lithium orotate 5 mg lithium. Then around 2-3 pm I get the broths and add 10-30 grams collagen and sip on this the rest of the day while eating 1-2 raw carrots and some raw bok choy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mosh12, 5'7 zoomer, DoII and 1 other person
What fruits do you typically eat?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
What fruits do you typically eat?
Whatever I have, jfl fruit tastes so good I eat it quickly and run out.

I usually get bananas oranges raspberries figs (bad because seeds but I only get like a small box), I really like lychee and apricots and mangoes but they aren’t at the normal store.

Also coconut (a fruit I believe)

Sometimes pears blackberries blueberries

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 32485
y chocolate

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I can’t tell if you’re serious or meme’ing

If you want to have longevity fast 16 hours a day. Light work.

I can’t tell if you’re serious or meme’ing

If you want to have longevity fast 16 hours a day. Light work.
i eat my last substantial "meal" around noon, and then finish my carrot, collagen broth, and bok choy by around 4-5 pm. pretty sure i fast for at least 16 hours, but anyway fasting window is cope for anti ageing its the fasting window before sleep that matters, the circadian clock mediates the anti ageing effect

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
y chocolate
“Compared to control mice, GTE- and cocoa-supplementation significantly improved the survival rate of mice, reduced the proportion of fibers with lipofuscin aggregates and central nuclei, and increased the density of satellite cells in skeletal muscles. Additionally, both supplements significantly augmented the number of innervated NMJs and their degree of maturity compared to controls. GTE, but not cocoa, prominently increased the density of VAChT and VGluT2 afferent synapses on MNs, which were lost in control aged spinal cords; conversely, cocoa, but not GTE, significantly augmented the proportion of VGluT1 afferent synapses on aged MNs.”

An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc.Object name is aging-13-203336-g001.jpg

also chocolate consumption is associated with decreased mortality, and i eat it for minerals

Last edited:
Post a body picture, or shut the fuck up with your cope.
I probably mog you to oblivion. I am 63 and I eat red meat everyday.
I can run a mile in 6 minutes and deadlift twice my body weight.
Exercise>Diet.
wY4Gp6x.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 29747 and Youㅤ
Post a body picture, or shut the fuck up with your cope.
I probably mog you to oblivion. I am 63 and I eat red meat everyday.
I can run a mile in 6 minutes and deadlift twice my body weight.
Exercise>Diet.
wY4Gp6x.jpg

Exercise>diet is utter cope for health. even for muscles ive gained muscle by purifying my diet even though i lowered protein

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and OldRooster
“Compared to control mice, GTE- and cocoa-supplementation significantly improved the survival rate of mice, reduced the proportion of fibers with lipofuscin aggregates and central nuclei, and increased the density of satellite cells in skeletal muscles. Additionally, both supplements significantly augmented the number of innervated NMJs and their degree of maturity compared to controls. GTE, but not cocoa, prominently increased the density of VAChT and VGluT2 afferent synapses on MNs, which were lost in control aged spinal cords; conversely, cocoa, but not GTE, significantly augmented the proportion of VGluT1 afferent synapses on aged MNs.”

An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc.Object name is aging-13-203336-g001.jpg

also chocolate consumption is associated with decreased mortality, and i eat it for minerals
do u have a low heavy metal chocolate? i think u can also supplement with cacao flavonols

also, what benefits are you seeking from the milk?

Just watch subliminals.

Obviously varies by day but generally goes like this, I wake up eat a lot of chocolate (melted dark chocolate with cacao nibs) with fruit or freshly minimally boiled peeled potatoes and some milk, then I steam some unenriched sweet white rice and minimally boil an egg in zerowater filtered water and put on the rice and add tablespoon of honey, then boil half a bag of scallops minimally in the filtered water and eat with butter honey and coconut cream, boil some more potatoes and eat some more fruit, then later I minimally boil 2-6 slices of beef with 1/4 an onion and salt it and eat another potato eat some more chocolate with some milk, take 81 mg aspirin and lithium orotate 5 mg lithium. Then around 2-3 pm I get the broths and add 10-30 grams collagen and sip on this the rest of the day while eating 1-2 raw carrots and some raw bok choy.
Diet for height ?