My area is the reason why I am asexual

Is UK the land of subhuman

• Total voters
manletmogger

manletmogger

Kraken
Fucjing ugly cunts everywhere the average where I live is perhaps subhuman - ltn best looking people r like mtns it’s actually brutal how ugly everyone is in England more specifically Ipswich. I would post this girl from my school that everyone finds attractive but I won’t for privacy reasons she is literally Low mtb at best 💀💀💀 any other Britishcels agree with this? @londonbhai can vouch

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, skkrrrtcantdo, NZb6Air and 5 others
Fucjing ugly cunts everywhere the average where I live is perhaps subhuman - ltn best looking people r like mtns it’s actually brutal how ugly everyone is in England more specifically Ipswich. I would post this girl from my school that everyone finds attractive but I won’t for privacy reasons she is literally Low mtb at best 💀💀💀 any other Britishcels agree with this? @londonbhai can vouch
yeah the town is fucked ngl, london will be much better after sixth form

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and manletmogger
At least your average is not wearing hijab like in London

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
i feel you i live in canada (the mumbai 2.0)

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Brighton might have good looking people ?

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, FUE Mogger and manletmogger

British women (at least from what I see online) have the most subhuman pheno.

Orange skin, dyed hair, lip filler, oversized eyelash extensions, drawn on eyebrows, good grief.

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
but its 1 point better than the uk

That bad? I thought it was a meme how can white Europeans be that ugly? I'm considering studying there

I thought it was a meme

Are british brahs ugly really?

• +1
Anyway beats me living in tall Chad/Stacy nation

• Love it
That bad? I thought it was a meme how can white Europeans be that ugly? I'm considering studying there
niggas chronically online, of course white europeans can be ugly, i can literally show you one now @manletmogger
guess who has the initals AS

niggas chronically online, of course white europeans can be ugly, i can literally show you one now @manletmogger
guess who has the initals AS
"Everyone being ugly" is what's surprising me would expect the average guy is ltn-mtn and htns aren't that rare. I live in Scandinavia where the average guy is MTN and htns are 1 in 4-5

• JFL
"Everyone being ugly" is what's surprising me would expect the average guy is ltn-mtn and htns aren't that rare. I live in Scandinavia where the average guy is MTN and htns are 1 in 4-5
Yeah coz u live in Scandinavia my guy most people there look good if not looksminned htb or htn is really not that rare compared to england

• Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial
Yeah coz u live in Scandinavia my guy most people there look good if not looksminned htb or htn is really not that rare compared to england
On your scale htn is 1 in 10. But how can Brits be that much uglier?

Brutal locationpill

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and manletmogger
Oppisite for me, would fuck anything here where i live since they all are good, only bad ones are a few immigrants

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and manletmogger
Oppisite for me, would fuck anything here where i live since they all are good, only bad ones are a few immigrants
Same I'd fuck 9/10 girls around my age I see outside

• Woah

our town has its ups and downs, not as low income as a town like bradford

• +1
asexual is a jewish myth made up by the jews to stop you from reproducing dumb fuck.

just say you have low sex drive, no such thing as asexual and shitsexual

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
asexual is a jewish myth made up by the jews to stop you from reproducing dumb fuck.

just say you have low sex drive, no such thing as asexual and shitsexual
Shut up u know what I mean. They too ugly for me to be attracted to them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel and Funnyunenjoyer1
Low income area?

You get mogged so hard you're invisible unless htn+ and 6'+ that's NTmaxed and stylemaxed I'd rather be good looking in an ugly nation than invisible in a gl nation
Nah ur rage baiting it isn’t that bad

Your British!!??

• +1