My aunt wants me to marry her 12 year old daughter

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV in the Middle East |
She’s been hinting at it for a while and now just outright said it, do I accept?
If I don’t our relationship with her might end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR, ShowerMaxxing, ominion and 13 others
Help

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Your only chance at talking to women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ominion, 5'7 zoomer and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Latinolooksmaxxer and NoseProphecy
Are you muslim?

• +1
oofy doofy gives another reason why arabs get made fun of for liking underage women. Way to contribute to the stereotype by asking a racist incel forum.
Your aunt is also a retard though in this day and age, probably an old dumbass from some isolated village with no connection to the real world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, Thesoloist22, Clqs and 9 others
wait two years and give her a chance

• +1
oofy doofy gives another reason why arabs get made fun of for liking underage women. Way to contribute to the stereotype by asking a racist incel forum.
Your aunt is also a retard though in this day and age, probably an old dumbass from some isolated village with no connection to the real world.
IMG 3192

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, The Grinch, ominion and 11 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, PrinceLuenLeoncur, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
why is the "26" y/o older than the "32" y/o. Sorry that I don't get your inside pedophilia jokes.
JFK at UK and europe age of being consent is 16 lmfao
Most women are fully developed at 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 5'7 zoomer, lmaxxer123 and 4 others
How old are you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, Thesoloist22, coispet and 3 others
Incest and pedophilia…

Yeah I think Im also too young, maybe in 4-5 years
She’s fucking 12 nigga hahahahahahhahaahahah. Just play around till like 27 and then you have a 20 year old wife ready to marry you

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
No words for your cuckoldry
read the title of your post my nigga and re aim that insult when facing a mirror w/ your aunt next to you

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Incest and pedophilia…
yeeyeeslayer saw this reply and asked me in PMs to tell you to 'stfu soy niglet' because he's banned

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, normie_joe, coispet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, N1666 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Come on lil nigga, marrying a 12 year old is revolting shit. Of course, to you cave dwellers, 12 might even be considered too old.
"I dont consent! How dare you, bla bla bla, bla bla bla"

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, brucewayne78, Absi and 1 other person
Op is so lucky.

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and arabcelxxx
Ya h’mar.

Come on lil nigga, marrying a 12 year old is revolting shit. Of course, to you cave dwellers, 12 might even be considered too old. Muhammad married a 6 year old child when that faggot was 54 years old and he is the moral exemplar of Islam.

Pitiful dogs
12 can consent just as well as any other age pf women, you’re bluepilled af if you think women get any smarter after 15

"I dont consent! How dare you, bla bla bla, bla bla bla"
If you had a 6 year old daughter, would you hand her off to marry a 54 year old pious Muslimcel man?

Yes or no?

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Is this closer to a sort of "engagement" right? I don't think any intimacy happens between you and her until she is few years older when marriages like this used to be common

• +1
Is he the prophet of God? Nauzubillah min zalik

Stupid Christian
No, he’s just your local sand monkey. No special qualities about him aside from his devotion to the Muslim faith cult

layn3l tbon mok

Filthy Muslim dog

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and RAMU KAKA
Ya h’mar.

Come on lil nigga, marrying a 12 year old is revolting shit. Of course, to you cave dwellers, 12 might even be considered too old. Muhammad married a 6 year old child when that faggot was 54 years old and he is the moral exemplar of Islam.

Pitiful dogs
yeeyeeslayer says ‘you’re an idiot and we dont get our morals from you’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, normie_joe and coispet
agecucks on suiwatch rn

jokes aside it’s quiet disgusting
marrying in family is not recommended in islam
it’s a cultural thing + she is a literal kid

@MaghrebGator whats your take on this

• +1
Reactions: Absi and arabcelxxx
yeeyeeslayer says ‘you’re an idiot and we dont get our morals from you’

Tell that nigga I said I want 90 minute mutah contract with his sister

No, he’s just your local sand monkey. No special qualities about him aside from his devotion to the Muslim faith cult
Then i wont do it you sub 30 iq christnigger :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
agecucks on suiwatch rn

were going to get married a few years later and I genuinely see this as a good match

agecucks on suiwatch rn

@emeraldglass

Ya h’mar.

Pitiful dogs
Do you at least think a 12 year old shouldn’t have a boyfriend at all regardless of the guys age?

Because I really hate people who say shit like a 12yo girl having sex with her 12yo bf is fine, but it’s somehow revolting to them if she does it with an adult man. At least if you think she shouldn’t do it with anyone that’s consistent.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
She’s been hinting at it for a while and now just outright said it, do I accept?
If I don’t our relationship with her might end
If you don’t accept it then you are retarded

• +1
How are you going to have a conversation with your wife when she's into my little pony, and you are into something far more mature. You should at least wait until she's an older teen.

Do you at least think a 12 year old shouldn’t have a boyfriend at all regardless of the guys age?

Because I really hate people who say shit like a 12yo girl having sex with her 12yo bf is fine, but it’s somehow revolting to them if she does it with an adult man. At least if you think she shouldn’t do it with anyone that’s consistent.
If I had a 12 year old daughter, I would not let her have a boyfriend. She would be in a private all girls Catholic school.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
If I had a 12 year old daughter, I would not let her have a boyfriend. She would be in a private all girls Catholic school.
Ok good at least you’re consistent about that and don’t think it’s acceptable for her to get fucked by 12yo boys like some other disgusting cucks I’ve seen who are fine with that but would “kill her bf” if he was 16+

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, ominion and arabcelxxx
Ya h’mar.

Pitiful dogs
All 3 abrahamic religions allow child marriage

• +1
Reactions: ominion