My avi is LITERALLY...

D

Deleted member 18544

custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking nymph I've ever seen. Imagine her developed legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside of her, morph and twist her innocence into lust, her brown yellow supple pussy swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I mate and deflower her. Imagine her little face, so innocent, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from her dominator, as my BWC erupts it's seed into her pure asian womb, adding to that perfect lineage, forever marking generations of delicate asian flowers with my seed, imagine her sweating and screaming as those womanly hips birth my child, forever staking my claim to her lineage. She is literally built for breeding hapa children.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Zer0/∞, flippasav and 4 others
3488303 14F54526 9F98 43CB 8107 8E28F4F7D6EC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Zikel_Nut, Albatroz7 and 7 others
custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking nymph I've ever seen. Imagine her developed legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside of her, morph and twist her innocence into lust, her brown yellow supple pussy swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I mate and deflower her. Imagine her little face, so innocent, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from her dominator, as my BWC erupts it's seed into her pure asian womb, adding to that perfect lineage, forever marking generations of delicate asian flowers with my seed, imagine her sweating and screaming as those womanly hips birth my child, forever staking my claim to her lineage. She is literally built for breeding hapa children.
Screenshot 23

20535429 indian business man with laptop

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, lunin7, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
349892F7 BDC0 4AA3 AA2B CD3D41FCEDC6

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Roquefort and ascension
@Iasacrko thoughts?

@Xangsane You are the last person I thought would +1 react this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Kinda weird to think that I was one chromosome away from something like this being written about me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞ and Deleted member 18544
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18544