My before & after jaw filler.

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
Got 2ML fillers done in each side of my jaw, totalling to 4ML. results last 12 months (product used - restylane)

I've had to temporarily trim my beard short enabling the injector to have clear view of area, will grow beard back to pic 1 length.

I prefer my short neatly faded beard, even now I have an excellent jaw. Yes the beard hides the jaw a little, but it still makes a huge difference and my face looks slightly wider from front.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Spiritualcell, tryingtofindsolution and 24 others
Looks nice but wtf is your posture

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, kobecel, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
good transformation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
Looks good, can you take the after pic in same profile angle?

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, jefferson and Deleted member 1171
Congrats bro

• +1
Stop sharing pics of your side profile. Nobody cares about it. Just post front pics instead

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, ascension, toptearmm and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, kobecel and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Deleted member 1171
You're a solid Chadlite.
Thanks bro, I am 185 lbs at 10% bf so my physique is great too. However, at 5ft9 my height is the biggest letdown.

Nevertheless, getting women has always been pretty easy :) it definitely would have been better though if I had green eyes and 3-4 inches more height.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Thanks bro, I am 185 lbs at 10% bf so my physique is great too. However, at 5ft9 my height is the biggest letdown.

Nevertheless, getting women has always been pretty easy :) it definitely would have been better though if I had green eyes and 3-4 inches more height.
You’re average height it shouldn’t be an issue and you should get contacts tbh it’s a big halo for ppl like u with dark hair/brows. How many slays do u have and do u do good on tinder?

Nice
But you look ethnik

Solid bro! I'm pumped to get mine in August. I'm getting jaw filler and lateral orbit filler at the same time. I'll post before and after pics too

Good ascension boyo

• +1
You’re average height it shouldn’t be an issue and you should get contacts tbh it’s a big halo for ppl like u with dark hair/brows. How many slays do u have and do u do good on tinder?
Haha I am a former slut now whipped. I don't use apps, but have had very good success in social settings and social media DM's

Contact lenses are too obvious, there are 9mm sfx one's that are realistic but cost 500 dollars and if a woman finds out your using lenses they'll find it very insecure/unattractive. I already have a woman now though and my mates would absolutely roast me if I coloured wore lenses.
Nice
But you look ethnik
I am ethnik (middle easterner)
Solid bro! I'm pumped to get mine in August. I'm getting jaw filler and lateral orbit filler at the same time. I'll post before and after pics too

Goodluck man should look good!

Last edited:
  • +1
Damn, looks great paki

A S C E N S I O N

When you do a before and after try to keep ur posture the same. I basicLly cNt see no results now

OP, that looks amazing not gonna lie.

Are those same fillers as Voluma?

Which doc did you get it done at?

Please update us how they look 1 month, 4 months, 7 months down the line.

And won't chewing and using your jaw misplace the jaw filler?

OP, that looks amazing not gonna lie.

Are those same fillers as Voluma?

Which doc did you get it done at?

Please update us how they look 1 month, 4 months, 7 months down the line.

And won't chewing and using your jaw misplace the jaw filler?
Voluma lasts about twice as long. You’ll get similar look though if not the same.

But volume costs 3x more than what I paid per ml.

Fillers will not get misplaced or shift. It will look the same for next 9 months then slowly diminish over a couple month period.

Voluma lasts about twice as long. You’ll get similar look though if not the same.

Fillers will not get misplaced or shift. It will look the same for next 9 months then slowly diminish over a couple month period.
So it stays solid 9 months and then suddenly diminishes? Or it diminishes gradually over timespan of 9 months?

So it stays solid 9 months and then suddenly diminishes? Or it diminishes gradually over timespan of 9 months?
Yeah for me it stays the same for 9 months then gradually vanishes rapidly last few months

See this answer by this doctor

The long answer is:
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers create and restore volume to the face in 3 ways:
  1. They physical volume of the filler.
  2. The physical volume of the water absorbed by the filler.
  3. The collagen synthesis that is stimulated by all fillers.
When HA fillers are injected, depending on the filler, different amounts of water are absorbed and this adds to the volume.
As the filler is slowly degraded it turns into water and CO2 and is absorbed by the body.
During the initial months, as the physical volume of the filler decreases, the remaining filler may absorb slightly more water, maintaining the same visible effects of the treatment.
So at about the midpoint in the duration of the filler enough of the filler will have degraded so there is a visible decrease in the results.
Finally, some of the newly synthesized collagen will persist even after the filler is gone.
So in summary:
For the first half of the HA filler treatment, the results will look about the same. At the halfway point, the results will visually start to decrease. And because of collagen synthesis some of the visual improvement will remain long term after the filler has been degraded.
You should consider re-treatments usually at 6 months intervals and should need less volume over time as results start to last longer.
I hope this information was helpful.
Dr. David Mabrie

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and RedPilledStemcel
Looks good

• +1
Yeah for me it stays the same for 9 months then gradually vanishes rapidly last few months

See this answer by this doctor

The long answer is:
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers create and restore volume to the face in 3 ways:
  1. They physical volume of the filler.
  2. The physical volume of the water absorbed by the filler.
  3. The collagen synthesis that is stimulated by all fillers.
When HA fillers are injected, depending on the filler, different amounts of water are absorbed and this adds to the volume.
As the filler is slowly degraded it turns into water and CO2 and is absorbed by the body.
During the initial months, as the physical volume of the filler decreases, the remaining filler may absorb slightly more water, maintaining the same visible effects of the treatment.
So at about the midpoint in the duration of the filler enough of the filler will have degraded so there is a visible decrease in the results.
Finally, some of the newly synthesized collagen will persist even after the filler is gone.
So in summary:
For the first half of the HA filler treatment, the results will look about the same. At the halfway point, the results will visually start to decrease. And because of collagen synthesis some of the visual improvement will remain long term after the filler has been degraded.
You should consider re-treatments usually at 6 months intervals and should need less volume over time as results start to last longer.
I hope this information was helpful.
Dr. David Mabrie
Hol up hol up hol up!

Yo usay Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers but we were talking about Restalyne, Voluma and Juvederm. Do those all fall under umbrella of HA fillers?

What are the drawbacks and risks of these fillers? Won't skin get saggy being stretched out with the filler underneath for long term? Won't that require more filler to fill the saggy skin?

• +1
Hol up hol up hol up!

Yo usay Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers but we were talking about Restalyne, Voluma and Juvederm. Do those all fall under umbrella of HA fillers?

What are the drawbacks and risks of these fillers? Won't skin get saggy being stretched out with the filler underneath for long term? Won't that require more filler to fill the saggy skin?
Yeah they fall under that umbrella.

Infections are possible if the practitioner doesn’t practise in a sterile environment. Basically go to a proper doc and not some unqualified salon.

No fillers won’t cause saggy skin.

Looks pretty damned good.

The strongest of all fillers is Radiesse. It lasts min. 12-18 months, and the material is a lot thicker. But you cant do anything if the result looks terrible. With hyaluron you could inject an antidote to dissolve a bad result.
Here is a good Jaw filler example of Radiesse:

The strongest of all fillers is Radiesse. It lasts min. 12-18 months, and the material is a lot thicker. But you cant do anything if the result looks terrible. With hyaluron you could inject an antidote to dissolve a bad result.
Here is a good Jaw filler example of Radiesse:

Couldn't you just do this by yourself.

Why go for jaw fillers instead of jaw surgery? Sure it cost more but the results are permamant, better investment imo.

You're the first hard-looksmaxxer on this site

Why go for jaw fillers instead of jaw surgery? Sure it cost more but the results are permamant, better investment imo.
Nah the cost of jaw surgery here is 10 years worth fillers.

And fillers have less risk and downtime.

So I’d rather spend 2-3x more Over a lifetime with less risk and I can adjust the look of how I want my jaw over the years

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
The first beard length looks better.

and to this day his ramus was still shorter than mine and his gonion was weaker even after a filler
nothing saves you. you are a paki, all you had to do was look like ahaan pandey the indian gigachad slayer but your genetics fucked you over, you look like a dirty dalit.

calm down fren

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Were the fillers you got called "Juvederm"? Are you still satisfied with results?

looks good man, where did you get it done, how long will it last?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Are there fillers that last longer

Are there fillers that last longer
Bellafill lasts 5 years. The risk is that they have to be removed surgically like implants. Bellafill is still cheaper than implants though.

and to this day his ramus was still shorter than mine and his gonion was weaker even after a filler
nothing saves you. you are a paki, all you had to do was look like ahaan pandey the indian gigachad slayer but your genetics fucked you over, you look like a dirty dalit.
Cope harder you shitskin hindu dindu.

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt

Ouch..

You know you could have probably jumped on a cheap Easyjet flight to Hungary or Czech republic and gotten it done there, had a nice few days holiday and still saved money :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Shave the 5 a clock shadow

How long did they last?