My bimax before and after pictures

fernandobrocolli

fernandobrocolli

Bronze
For those of you who asked for before and after photos, on the previous thread, here we go

4 weeks post op
I had bimax (6mm advancement) + genio + gonial implants + zygomatic arch osteotomy

I tried to recreate the same angles in the before and after pictures.
So here's my before and after pictures so far:

Front (Before):
TempImageWmV4cr

Front (After):
TempImageVJqepx
IMG 1136 2

Right side (Before):
TempImagebY0EDA

Right side (After):
TempImagemRC5HC
TempImagejo1qa7

Left side (Before):
IMG 0109

Left side (After):
TempImageAK1QNZ

Before:
Photo4902525106631322216
Photo4902525106631322227 2

After:
TempImageGbtoa8
TempImage9ggYmV

I have noticed that moving my jaws forward made my lips fuller, that was unexpected and I really liked it.
But my face is still very asymmetrical, my doctor say this is expected during the first months. That's the only thing I'm not completely satisfied about my result tbh but I'm concerned about that. I'm still swollen, that's not the final result.

@Tallooksmaxxer @whiteissuperior @alienmaxxer @bkr2906 @DragFuckinKing @LooksOverAll @Lihito @highT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Corleone, acrylicspider and 20 others
You look the same bro

Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nayb, Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 6764 and 45 others
looks good. are you planning to get a jaw implant?

also you can benefit from fillers or fat grafts for eyes

very little difference so far tbh, but you are obviously very swollen at < 1 month PO and I can see your zygos noticeably

I’m actually considering ZSO. How hard is it to go thru?

After this all you have to fix is your eye area and hairline and you should be good to go. Mirin hard tbh

Too early to judge. We need 3-6 months PO

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, fvolkek, coolguy1 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, NarrowJaw, Danish_Retard and 7 others
mirin but maybe 0.1-0.2 PSL ascended

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, subhuman incel, NarrowJaw and 11 others
tbh he just had an average forward growth. if you are average, generally bimax wont do shit.
Bimax only works for people with bite deformities from what I’ve seen, such as large underbites

The best looking guy in my college had a bimax for his underbite and he used to show me his before/after pics jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, subhuman incel, fvolkek and 5 others
Bimax only works for people with bite deformities from what I’ve seen, such as large underbites
works better for people with overbites.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and whiteissuperior
You look the same bro

Brutal
retards on here need to realize that no surgery in the world will turn you into barret or opry.

OP improved a lot especially left side and front

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, acrylicspider, Forgotten and 2 others
i have to tag my surgery Bhai @randomvanish. Is OP Chad after surgerymaxxing?

Fillers >>> implants

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Forgotten, angloidcel and 5 others
The ZSO appears to have worked tho. Even with all the swelling your Zygos are noticeable. But overall tbh this is like a .3 increase. I hope you ascend harder when the swelling goes down like @Gaia262 . His first results looked like shit too

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Gaia262 and Deleted member 16834
looks good. are you planning to get a jaw implant?

also you can benefit from fillers or fat grafts for eyes
I had gonial implants. I was not planning to get jaw implants, but I will consider it if my jaw is still asymmetrical in a few months
Yeah, I know I need orbital rim implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I had gonial implants. I was not planning to get jaw implants, but I will consider it if my jaw is still asymmetrical in a few months
Yeah, I know I need orbital rim implants
actually i was saying that for more volume in jaw. fillers only can work for you.

pretty cool. oldcel? :feelshah:

F8e
what a fucking waste of money

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: never_lucky, subhuman incel, NarrowJaw and 7 others
very little difference so far tbh, but you are obviously very swollen at < 1 month PO and I can see your zygos noticeably

I’m actually considering ZSO. How hard is it to go thru?

After this all you have to fix is your eye area and hairline and you should be good to go. Mirin hard tbh

Too early to judge. We need 3-6 months PO
I'm happy with the small improvements but the difference is very subtle.

I had no problems with the ZSO, the only inconvenient is that you can't sleep on your side for at least one month, otherwise your cheekbones might break. There's also some extra numbness you get in the cheekbones region.

I want to fix my eyes and nose next, let's see how it goes in the next months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I'm 23, I know I look older.
Bro tbh hair transplant would probably ascend you harder than any other surgery

I'm happy with the small improvements but the difference is very subtle.

I had no problems with the ZSO, the only inconvenient is that you can't sleep on your side for at least one month, otherwise your cheekbones might break. There's also some extra numbness you get in the cheekbones region.

I want to fix my eyes and nose next, let's see how it goes in the next months
How much do you think de swelling will improve you? We need to see your 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year PO

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, rand anon and Oberyn
Yes he went from subhuman to chadlite

He was the best looking guy in my college jfl
DM me his after pic tbh and his before if you have it

You look the same bro

Brutal
Don't want to sound discouraging but you're right. And the reason is that OP doesn't seem to have any jaw issues. I am not sure why they even went for bimax. OP looks completely normal to me before the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Yerico7, fernandobrocolli and 1 other person
Yes he went from subhuman to chadlite

He was the best looking guy in my college jfl
Probably already had the base and everything else required to be good looking and just needed to fix his deformity. OP is a good example of how much ascension you can expect with surgery if your base is average AKA 0.5 psl at best

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, ROTTING, TITUS and 2 others
Bro tbh hair transplant would probably ascend you harder than any other surgery

How much do you think de swelling will improve you? We need to see your 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year PO
Idk if it's the right time to get a hair transplant. If I use my donor area now, I might not have enough hair for a new transplant by the time I'm in my 30s or 40s. I use minoxidil but I'm starting finasteride soon.

I don't know how much swelling will go away, let's see

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider and whiteissuperior
Probably already had the base and everything else required to be good looking and just needed to fix his deformity. OP is a good example of how much ascension you can expect with surgery if your base is average AKA 0.5 psl at best
nigger he is joking.

Also i disagree with 0.5 psl statenent. when you are average you should rush to implants and fillers

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
The jaw implants turned out really good
strange how the lefort didn't really change your face
What were the specifics of your genio? Just straight advancement?

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and Lygodactylus
Have you thought of a chin wing OP?

The jaw implants turned out really good
strange how the lefort didn't really change your face
What were the specifics of your genio? Just straight advancement?
Yeah, I like the implants
I don't know the specifics of my genio tbh, guess they just advanced it a little bit

nigger he is joking.

Also i disagree with 0.5 psl statenent. when you are average you should rush to implants and fillers
Not necessarily. If you're average and recessed you should get bimax. But people think it's gonna make them good looking when it just props you up to baseline

Also, OP did get an implant

For 95% of men it really is all about HEIGHT. Chads are so fucking rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 2729, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Have you thought of a chin wing OP?
I guess it wouldn't change a whole lot my profile
I asked my surgeon if he could perform a chin wing, he said it was not necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Not necessarily. If you're average and recessed you should get bimax. But people think it's gonna make them good looking when it just props you up to baseline

Also, OP did get an implant

If you are average bimax is waste of money if you are not rich.

Also you are right about height. if you are at least average in face, tall and at least average frame, you will do decent.

Jaw angle Implant is too conservative imo did you want it to be conservative?

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
I think it was a decent improvement as your jaws/forward growth were normal before with the exception of your maxilla and cheekbones being slightly recessed. Now that those issues have been fixed your lower third bone structure is above average and you look younger due to tightened skin and fuller lips.

The main things holding you back are your hairline and eyes which you already know about, but you could benefit from orbital rim/zygo implants as well. The issue with the ZSO or cheekbone osteotomies in general is that you can only move them forward a few mm which is not enough to see a dramatic improvement.

• +1
Reactions: 75sd15, Yerico7 and fernandobrocolli

Also you are right about height. id
I was out on a date today for a couple hours. Every single guy in a relationship with a decent looking girl was a 5'11+ MTN. Not a single chad in sight, not even chadlite. and I saw hundreds of couples. I cage so hard at the 6'3 HTN autists here that think it could not possibly be their social skills

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Tallooksmaxxer

Also you are right about height. if you are at least average in face, tall and at least average frame, you will do decent.

It’s all about hair + NT

White guy with good hair + trendy style = slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowJaw, EverythingMaxxer, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
No bro its about the showers and being her type.
Op would have gotten 10x better results with a hair transplant and skin treatment

Now he still looks incel, he could have slayed with ht + skinmax

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17244
you get 6mm BSSO and how many mm for genio only? It seems very conservative about genio

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and rand anon
I was out on a date today for a couple hours. Every single guy in a relationship with a decent looking girl was a 5'11+ MTN. Not a single chad in sight, not even chadlite. and I saw hundreds of couples. I cage so hard at the 6'3 HTN autists here that think it could not possibly be their social skills
ltring is a different story.

Also its virtually impossible to be an autist at 6'3 htn. Those self peoclaimed htns are normie at best.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Anchor_Ship, rand anon and 1 other person