My bimax before and after pictures

Most people already can't tell I had a bimax, specially if they didn't know me before.
Oh even weeks after like the swelling isn’t obvious to anyone but you? I just don’t want to look bloated all girls avoid me for months after bimax

The front looks better.

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
Oh even weeks after like the swelling isn’t obvious to anyone but you? I just don’t want to look bloated all girls avoid me for months after bimax
Every person is different, but I took the frontal picture I posted here 3 weeks after the bimax. Just have your bimax, it's gonna be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, poopmaster22 and randomvanish
very little difference so far tbh, but you are obviously very swollen at < 1 month PO and I can see your zygos noticeably

I’m actually considering ZSO. How hard is it to go thru?

After this all you have to fix is your eye area and hairline and you should be good to go. Mirin hard tbh

Too early to judge. We need 3-6 months PO
You know you are lying out of your teeth to consolate him for his shit nonresult which will hurt him in the long run. Someone needs to redpill him on his dumb decision to get a bimax before he goes out and gets more, unnecessary, super risky, life shortening and expensive surgeries. This is a good example of bimaxes why should be for actually recessed people. The reason well done bimaxes look amazing is because the before is so subhuman that going from subhuman to human is much more of a dramatic difference than going from human to slightly better looking human. I get more difference in my face when I get botox and fillers then this guy got for his bimax for literally franction of a price and without risking my life. Clearly he should’ve spent his money on wraparound, infra orbital-malar implants and a rhino. Then he might’ve actually seen a difference.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
For those of you who asked for before and after photos, on the previous thread, here we go

4 weeks post op
I had bimax (6mm advancement) + genio + gonial implants + zygomatic arch osteotomy

I tried to recreate the same angles in the before and after pictures.
So here's my before and after pictures so far:

Front (Before):
View attachment 1681781
Front (After):
View attachment 1681743View attachment 1681783

Right side (Before):
View attachment 1681745
Right side (After):
View attachment 1681746View attachment 1681747

Left side (Before):
View attachment 1681750
Left side (After):
View attachment 1681751

Before:
View attachment 1681753View attachment 1681754
After:
View attachment 1681764View attachment 1681765

I have noticed that moving my jaws forward made my lips fuller, that was unexpected and I really liked it.
But my face is still very asymmetrical, my doctor say this is expected during the first months. That's the only thing I'm not completely satisfied about my result tbh but I'm concerned about that. I'm still swollen, that's not the final result.

@Tallooksmaxxer @whiteissuperior @alienmaxxer @bkr2906 @DragFuckinKing @LooksOverAll @Lihito @highT

How much was this out og pocket?

makes me think that crocadilemaxxing with coceancig is the way to go

Bones are fine you just lack jbw traits like light eyes and more paler skin

For those of you who asked for before and after photos, on the previous thread, here we go

4 weeks post op
I had bimax (6mm advancement) + genio + gonial implants + zygomatic arch osteotomy

I tried to recreate the same angles in the before and after pictures.
So here's my before and after pictures so far:

Front (Before):
View attachment 1681781
Front (After):
View attachment 1681743View attachment 1681783

Right side (Before):
View attachment 1681745
Right side (After):
View attachment 1681746View attachment 1681747

Left side (Before):
View attachment 1681750
Left side (After):
View attachment 1681751

Before:
View attachment 1681753View attachment 1681754
After:
View attachment 1681764View attachment 1681765

I have noticed that moving my jaws forward made my lips fuller, that was unexpected and I really liked it.
But my face is still very asymmetrical, my doctor say this is expected during the first months. That's the only thing I'm not completely satisfied about my result tbh but I'm concerned about that. I'm still swollen, that's not the final result.

@Tallooksmaxxer @whiteissuperior @alienmaxxer @bkr2906 @DragFuckinKing @LooksOverAll @Lihito @highT

You look a lot better it was not a waste of money. I’ve taken some time off this forum so I don’t sit here and hyper analyze the faces of the few genetic anomalies out there, you definitely improved man I hope the hate is not getting to you.

Congrats on your ascension I hope you can live the life you are looking forward to now, just remember to accept yourself and not view looks as the pinnacle of existence.

Maybe in degenerate countries, there's a big difference between the criterion of slaying and LTRs. Where I live slaying is not common at all. Slaying is mostly an incel meme. It's overcompensation due to a devastated self esteem in adolescence. Having a cute girlfriend that you fuck everyday with no condom mogs random slay with some Becky cum dump slut that is fucking chads on rotation with a condom on (condom sex is cucked and feels like nothing)

If you can slay, go ahead, but dismissing LTRs is low IQ. I agree however that LTRs with old women or ugly women or sexually non obedient women is dismissible, but cute gf that rides ur dick daily is ideal
I see your point. It s a valid one, ngl. However, it is worth considering that sex with the same girl gets boring after several months, in a LTR, if she is not intelectually close to your level.

What country do you live in? Just curious.